daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6246|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

BigmacK wrote:

I guess in theory, you are correct. But from a realistic perspective, I don't see many players really caring.
Sir probably you may be correct, but for m,  for real I would think twice. I kinda like my stats in a geeky kinda way.I have worked fought and died hard for them and want to keep them,I guess for the ''die-hards'' it may work eh.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-05-28 19:02:33)

pj666
+16|6358|Sydney, Australia
Someone in another thread suggested removing TK's for being in jets, to stop idiots standing in front of them when they get beaten in the queue. Works for me.

I mean, how many people are going to drive around in a jet on the ground misusing that to TK their team?

Actually, don't answer that ...
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6246|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

pj666 wrote:

Someone in another thread suggested removing TK's for being in jets, to stop idiots standing in front of them when they get beaten in the queue. Works for me.

I mean, how many people are going to drive around in a jet on the ground misusing that to TK their team?

Actually, don't answer that ...
one word ....... Lol.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6222|NSW, Australia

daddyofdeath wrote:

LOL I never get caught on duty drunk.....................................................

Punishable by death still in the British Army!
Shite!
DAN5:14
+3|6127
I can see a scenario where if repeated mutiny attempts against a commander were unsuccessful, the players initiating the mutiny would purposely run under the artillery to force team kills against the commander in order to get him to leave or resign.  Or even just a group of tards that wanted to mess with people by purposely running under the artillery or jumping in front of vehicles to force team kills (similar to the folks who go around kidnapping people).  I think you have a good idea but not sure you could make it so that the demotion couldn't be exploited.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6306|Netherlands

derstralle wrote:

My uncle got demoted twice because he was caught being drunk while on guard duty.
Oh.. you talking about BF2... never mind...
Lol.....
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
I wish we had demotions.

My Idea is if you have more then 1000 punished teamkills you get busted down to private and with good behavior you get your rank back.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
There should be a parallel set of ranks, but instead they're at negative points, ie you get Ubernoob at -100, then you get promoted to Noob at -600, then you get promoted to Chief Noob at -1200, and etc

that would be pretty cool

at the end instead of getting promoted to 4 star general you get promoted to Uber Mecha nubzilla, which is actually a slightly higher rank than general
tgust5
+22|6619
i tried to get demoted once in the game and you cant.

Last edited by tgust5 (2007-07-20 17:18:28)

adv3rsary
+28|6708

thareaper254 wrote:

It's possible to get demoted?
yes... try it.. rank up and in the next game, get a bunch of negative points, it ll take your rank and whatever you unlocked til u play and get the points back again to rank up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard