Poll

Knife/Pistol Just noobs way of looking good, or an actual viable rule?

Statpadders, just trying to look better than they are.20%20% - 34
People trying to have fun on a different option.28%28% - 46
People with bad connections getting the best out of bf20%0% - 0
A mix of people playing for fun and stats.29%29% - 48
People trying to get badges.12%12% - 21
Omgnoobswhocaresbanthem.4%4% - 7
They can't handle real weapons3%3% - 6
Total: 162
IamLeGioN
+0|6124
Alot of people I know play on k/p/s servers, claiming its because of thier connection, or its because its fun, but I reckon they are just padding. Thoughts?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Most of them, probably almost all of them are our for stats. The ones doing it because its fun are very rare, why aren't there any unranked K&P servers?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've been on them 2-3 times.

First time, I actually TRIED to use only knife and pistol (but failed due to the standard rifle users).

Second time, I went on, and clayed and naded the enemy, cause it was fun.

Third time, I saw the admin in an LAV, snuck up on him, and C4ed his ass. Best part was, he wound up pausing the game and said "ALRIGHT WHO DID THAT".

Yup.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
I do it for fun, and no i won't go to an unranked b/c i might aswell get points for having fun right?

i ususally go to a K/P server when i'm getting owned on a normal server and feel like cooling down

although, most K/P servers are just using regulare weapons when you join 'em anyway

however, i like them better b/c they are all n00bs with real guns so it's easy pickins
IamLeGioN
+0|6124
Where do you report people to anyway?
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6368|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I suppose K&P has it's functions, apart from the obvious noob padding morons who play on it regularly. It's educational in pistol usage and accuracy, other than that, its for people who can't play BF2 properly.
Dimaxx099
+8|6331|Uae-Ukraine
People trying to have fun on a different option.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
I guess I'll resort to it when BF2 loses its flair, which will be a millenium later.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
I null voted. It's a game, who cares how people play it???
I have my fun going into pistol and knife servers and throwing grenades... huge kills
Insta-ban though usually.
firebolt5
+114|6153
Do what the people want, I could care less.  It's just one of hundreds of servers on BF2...
tgust5
+22|6625
everyone who said the first option should kill themselves.  fuckin whiners
IamLeGioN
+0|6124
what happened to my sig :\
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
haven't played in it for a while, but i find it fun so if i do play it thats why

i don't give a crap about stats
weasel_thingo
+74|6325

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Most of them, probably almost all of them are our for stats. The ones doing it because its fun are very rare, why aren't there any unranked K&P servers?
some people have fun getting stats
The_Jester
+52|6489|Italy
Options 4 and 5

K/P players don't hurt anybody's game experience anyway, so I don't really care.
I have played on k/p servers a couple of times and it has been a REALLY boring experience. Same map for hours, everyone with the same weapons in the same SPOT of the map camping around a supply crate. I'd rather watch some grass grow.

And IO mode is based on the same principle, so there is no need to bash k/p servers anymore.
Zathras
+2|6150
I love knifing people.  I dont need a K/P server to get my knife kills up.  Besides, its not worth the risk of a stat reset.  Since most of the good infantry people now play on IO servers, its much easier to sneak up behind someone to knife them on a regular server.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

tgust5 wrote:

everyone who said the first option should kill themselves.  fuckin whiners
just because you suck?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

IamLeGioN wrote:

what happened to my sig :\
Your sig's too big. The whole thing (picture and any other text) has to be 250 pixels tall, max.
IamLeGioN
+0|6124
darn, anyway to measure it?

Also surely jesters is larger...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

IamLeGioN wrote:

darn, anyway to measure it?

Also surely jesters is larger...
Nope, his whole thing is 250 pixels. Your picture alone is 250 pixels.

Why not take the link to your stats and put it in the area meant for stats?

Profile > Messaging > PID
ApolloRex69
+2|6134|Gardendale, Alabama
I've always heard that if you were caught on a P/K server you would get your stats reset, so I haven't even tried to locate one. I don't understand how P/K servers can be ranked if it's "illegal" to actually play on  them?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6640|can
If you care about K/P, padders, other peoples stats, you need a life.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY
Yeah I used to...for the points. Once you have no badges to obtain, it's pretty pointless. I stopped a long time ago. Pure statpadding. Once I finished a round of getting 200 points, I realized it was no fun and I would stop. The only ecstasy is the badges and points. It's not really fun w/o. I say take away ranks, badges, etc. Just keep KDR and give everyone all unlocks. Bf2 will be at it's greatest. The grenade spam I could go w/o as well.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ
Have fun and points...

And I agree wiht trashblind
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6129

cowami wrote:

I've been on them 2-3 times.

First time, I actually TRIED to use only knife and pistol (but failed due to the standard rifle users).

Second time, I went on, and clayed and naded the enemy, cause it was fun.

Third time, I saw the admin in an LAV, snuck up on him, and C4ed his ass. Best part was, he wound up pausing the game and said "ALRIGHT WHO DID THAT".

Yup.
LOL.. best shit is using eryx's on them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard