jonsimon
+224|6488

Kmarion wrote:

Spark wrote:

BN wrote:

Who cares. Lets judge the man on his policies not haircuts.
"A haircut's a haircut. You can get the same one for $10," said James Rudd, a 28-year-old Whitesburg resident who's spent the past 10 years mining coal. "If he's so big on poverty, then why don't he give the other $390 to some homeless person?"
Do as I say not as I do? Credibility is hurt when people do not lead by example. Irregardless of the significance of their piousness. It takes a thousand acts of kindness to undo one act of hypocrisy.
Actually its more like 7. It takes around 7 good impressions to negate one bad impression.
jonsimon
+224|6488

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ya I just discovered this...... 

Just wondering if anyone else is not voting.
I'll probably vote for Nader.  Then again, by 2012, I'll probably be in Canada, so whoever wins in 2008 isn't likely to affect me much in the long run.
Same with me, except make that 2009.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA
If you don't vote, you have no right to complain about who is in office.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I have every right to complain.  Free speech babe.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

If you don't feel compelled to vote for anyone you should run for office yourself. How's your bank balance, got a few million handy?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Legally, yes thats your right. Just in sense, you didn't take part in the election but bitch about the winner. Your complaining makes you look and sound like a douche, because you didn't care to begin with.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Legally, yes thats your right. Just in sense, you didn't take part in the election but bitch about the winner. Your complaining makes you look and sound like a douche, because you didn't care to begin with.
I care enough not to vote for someone who IMO is not worthy of being in office.....douche.

And nobody is in office yet who is running right?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-07-18 12:46:14)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I care enough not to vote for someone who IMO is not worthy of being in office.....douche.

Nevermind. Way over your head obviously.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Likewise

Vote or Die!

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-07-18 13:16:03)

logitech487
+16|6396|From The State Of Taxes
Theres an old saying " Another name for a liar and a thief is a politician"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Likewise

Vote or Die!
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6836|Waikato, Aotearoa

usmarine2005 wrote:

Something politicians will never understand.

"Still, Edwards has lost some of his credibility in this predominantly Democratic region. They don't forget $400 haircuts around here."

"A haircut's a haircut. You can get the same one for $10," said James Rudd, a 28-year-old Whitesburg resident who's spent the past 10 years mining coal. "If he's so big on poverty, then why don't he give the other $390 to some homeless person?"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070717/ap_ … r_kentucky

They are all rich, that is the only way to become President....money.  This is why people do not vote an do not care.  That simple sentence from James sums it up.  Stop fucking bullshitting people and just level with them.

I have yet to find a candidate I would vote for.  It seems this will be another Presidential election I will not vote on.
But there is more to voting than just putting a cross in a box. It also gives you (the voter), the ability to complain on the way the country is being run if you dont like it. If you dont vote then you have no right to complain on the way things are going, because by not voting you are saying that you like who is in power and the way they are doing it. (After all if no-one voted then the incumbent would win by simple default).
confused
+10|6387|British Columbia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Click on the sig link to the Unity party you dipstick.
/confused
I'm pretty sure he's saying for you to vote for ATG for presidency.
Fox news just announced that a massive write in vote has made ATG president of the USA.  Officials are wondering, who the fuck is ATG.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard