Lai
+186|6161
Going on a Holliday, going abroad for business, are you becoming a hermit, did you end up with a jail sentence or will you be kidnapped by Iraqi insergents? Post it here, thus the other forum members will know why they won't be anwsered or flamed by you, for a couple of weeks.

Myself I'll leave tommorow for France and after that I've only a few days to pack my gear for Greece. I practically won't be available untill somewhere in September.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6504|Sydney, Australia
Oooooh. Studying/business or just travelling?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK
Next tuesday I'll be leaving the UK for an extended honeymoon in Paris, Munich, Berne (Switzerland) and finishing in Liverpool in the UK
Defiance
+438|6681

If you want this to be recognized, you should probably get a mod to sticky it. Since it hasn't been done by yet, I doubt you set this up in advance. Go figure.

I'll be gone for two weeks starting the 31st, though I rarely post when I am here.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

Too late for me to use it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lai
+186|6161

Vub wrote:

Oooooh. Studying/business or just travelling?
Going anyplace that doesn't allow for you to post for a prolonged period of time.
Lai
+186|6161

crimson_grunt wrote:

Next tuesday I'll be leaving the UK for an extended honeymoon in Paris, Munich, Berne (Switzerland) and finishing in Liverpool in the UK
Congrats!!!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6751|OctoLand
Tomorow, going away for 2 weeks, back 4th of August.
I know fucking karate
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6680|The Netherlands
Going to France aswell in a couple of hours.

I'm back at the 5th of august, starting with a small (5 person) LAN party.
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
Going away tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard