Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6409|Evilsville
I can wiggle my ears without touching them! W00t!
That will certainly impress a villain..
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6604|California U.S.A
My superpower is sweat, I can sweat like a mo-fuka, even if it's 45 degrees and i'm just wearing a t-shirt I can out sweat a fat guy wearing a snow parka in the Carribean.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.
I can manipulate people. I'm a good observer and character profiler. For example if i feel like being creepy I can watch you and see what you do for an hour or two and pick what sort of person you are, find simple habits and routines, ect. Which is sorta why I plan on becoming a future psychologist.

I have seen the future numerous times. Its weird and fucking hard to explain to people in real life, but i swear on occasions i feel... strange. Like something thats happening around me I've already seen, like a big deja-vu. Then somewhere along the way i 'remember' what happens into the future. The first few times it happened i was in year 1, (I forget how old i was) I sorta thought "Wow, I swear i've done this before" but let it play out and didn't pay much attention. When i went into high school i would pay more attention, but I would still let it play out, thinking in my head exactly what was going to happen - At first I thought it was just those 'similar' events that happen. But now I intervene with what I know is going to happen. I have a few examples but one time, I 'remembered the future' and when we went into a Hogs Breath cafe (Some Australian restaurant) my Uncle offered me a seat on one of those wooden seats that can sit 4-5 people, offering me on first. I replied no, because I knew what was going to happen. So my Uncle sat down, followed by some other relatives. When the last person sat down bar me, the big wooden seat just collapsed out from under everyone. I didn't want anyone to think I was weird and it was sorta when I was discovering my 'ability' so I wasn't too sure. But from that day on it happens at irregular occasions.  Most of the time just stupid things like a conversation that holds no value what-so-ever. Only once or twice have I used it to my benefit (Like the restaurant incident, and this one time playing cricket)

I still don't know where i 'see' the future but it just seems like time gets rewound and I know whats going to happen. I normally only see it for less then a minute before the 'memory' fades. I talked to my mum and she said that when she was my age it happened to her. Call me weird... But I know its real.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6503|Kamloops, BC Canada

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

lol, I do what you said all the time.
You stole his Hax!!!!!

My superpowers : I'm 21 and I'm sill a virgin - beat that

oh, and also I have never in my life  been drunk
Harsh Dude.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6380|California
I can walk.
Uh, What now.
Gawd, i'm too cool.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6282|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

gene_pool wrote:

I can manipulate people. I'm a good observer and character profiler. For example if i feel like being creepy I can watch you and see what you do for an hour or two and pick what sort of person you are, find simple habits and routines, ect. Which is sorta why I plan on becoming a future psychologist.

I have seen the future numerous times. Its weird and fucking hard to explain to people in real life, but i swear on occasions i feel... strange. Like something thats happening around me I've already seen, like a big deja-vu. Then somewhere along the way i 'remember' what happens into the future. The first few times it happened i was in year 1, (I forget how old i was) I sorta thought "Wow, I swear i've done this before" but let it play out and didn't pay much attention. When i went into high school i would pay more attention, but I would still let it play out, thinking in my head exactly what was going to happen - At first I thought it was just those 'similar' events that happen. But now I intervene with what I know is going to happen. I have a few examples but one time, I 'remembered the future' and when we went into a Hogs Breath cafe (Some Australian restaurant) my Uncle offered me a seat on one of those wooden seats that can sit 4-5 people, offering me on first. I replied no, because I knew what was going to happen. So my Uncle sat down, followed by some other relatives. When the last person sat down bar me, the big wooden seat just collapsed out from under everyone. I didn't want anyone to think I was weird and it was sorta when I was discovering my 'ability' so I wasn't too sure. But from that day on it happens at irregular occasions.  Most of the time just stupid things like a conversation that holds no value what-so-ever. Only once or twice have I used it to my benefit (Like the restaurant incident, and this one time playing cricket)

I still don't know where i 'see' the future but it just seems like time gets rewound and I know whats going to happen. I normally only see it for less then a minute before the 'memory' fades. I talked to my mum and she said that when she was my age it happened to her. Call me weird... But I know its real.
Ladies and Gents, introducing BF2S's resident true superhero.

I wish I had a super power that helped me avoid valueless conversations!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6380|California

gene_pool wrote:

Wow that reminds me, it happens to me from time to time now, its like oh my god, I seen this place before, even though it was the first time I actually seen it... freaky stuff man.
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6618
1. I fart leetness
2. I piss excellence
3. I crap bricks of cubic zerconium, thats right.. Fake Diamonds.

I also forgot, because im Polish.. I bleed Vodka and Seagrams 7
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6543|stalker.

gene_pool wrote:

I have seen the future numerous times. Its weird and fucking hard to explain to people in real life, but i swear on occasions i feel... strange. Like something thats happening around me I've already seen, like a big deja-vu. Then somewhere along the way i 'remember' what happens into the future.
I thought i was the only one
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6672|San Francisco, CA
my superpower is being able to .. hate people i've never met?
Ultimatrox
+38|6247|Netherlands
I have the superpowers to fly a j-10 isn't that 1337?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6765|Chicago.
Knowing where my golf ball will go before I make contact.

Knowing which idiots driving on the road will be in an accident next and predicting the moves I'll need to make to avoid said accident. (Happened 3 times yesterday).
l41e
+677|6663

Oh, I can remember completely useless things but not useful ones.

For example, the Heckler & Koch G41 is a roller-locked, delayed-blowback assault rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO caliber (SS109/M855). It has a polygonal bore, cold forged barrel with a 1/7 rifling twist and can fire in semiautomatic, three-round-burst, and fully automatic firing modes. It uses ring-type open sights with adjustable windage and elevation on the rear sight. It accepts 20, 30, and 100-round (and all compatible) STANAG M16 magazines. It has an integrated bipod, carrying handle, and forward assist and comes in three versions. These versions are full length, fixed stock (G41A2), full length, retractable stock (G41A3), carbine, retractable stock (G41KA3), and was discontinued in 1996 due to sluggish sales and also the abandonment after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the reunion of Germany of the caseless G11 concept, which it was intended to accompany. It is reported that only 3 pre-1986 units exist in the United States. Not to be confused with the World War II-era Walther and Mauser G41 rifles, both in 7.92x57mm Mauser.

Now, that was off the top of my head. No reference consulted, no nothing. And I can give many more of those not having to do with the HK G41 (which was just an example). However, I constantly forget homework, the time of day, and can't remember for the life of me what I had for dinner yesterday.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6541|Milkystania, yurop

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

lol, I do what you said all the time.
You stole his Hax!!!!!

My superpowers : I'm 21 and I'm sill a virgin - beat that

oh, and also I have never in my life  been drunk
r u a mormon?

my supadupapowa is that i can eeeh........do......eeeh.....something that i have forgotten sorry i have CRS( Cant Remember Shit)
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6641|The Netherlands
my superpower is to roll tabacco perfect whit my eyes closed and whitin 5 secs XD
and i go to the toilet 2 times a day, when i wake up and when i gonna sleep, i drink 3 liters of water/coke ect. a day and i have only 1 kidney XD

Last edited by nieker (2007-07-20 06:25:53)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6180
I am sober for the rest of my life

that's why they call me the sober man

mr. Alcohol is my evil enemy
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6427|Belgium
Gene_pool, I know what you're talking about. I have been getting deja-vus a lot. Although I don't think it is actually true though. Because this started happening after I got hit by a car 5 years ago and I assume it's something in my brain that got fucked up. I assume my brain thinks I've seen a certain image, heard a certain sound or did a certain action before while in reality I haven't.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6409|Evilsville

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Gene_pool, I know what you're talking about. I have been getting deja-vus a lot. Although I don't think it is actually true though. Because this started happening after I got hit by a car 5 years ago and I assume it's something in my brain that got fucked up. I assume my brain thinks I've seen a certain image, heard a certain sound or did a certain action before while in reality I haven't.
I also have this deja-vu stuff every once in a while.. Really strange..
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6755|OctoLand

BigmacK wrote:

Knowing where my golf ball will go before I make contact.
QFT

That's what I was going to say lol

I also seem to always know when I will brake something and when I wont.
I know fucking karate
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6282|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
I can look into my own past with the power of my mind. I call it "Hindsight"
I can move objects with my own hands
I can see through clear objects and gases with minimal distortion.
I can breathe pure air and some ever-so-slightly intoxicated air
I can leap over a hurdle in a single jump
I can travel at the speed of whatever vehicle I'm travelling in (sometimes slightly faster if I can move within it)
My body exhudes noxious gases from a giant sphinctoral pore in my lower back
My skin is sensative to hot and cold objects, sometimes even from a distance

Oh, and I have nipples!

EDIT: Turns out one of my colleagues wields the "Cucumber of Justice", it has the power to dispence justice on crimals, anything from a slap on the wrist to imprisonment or execution!

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-07-20 06:59:03)

nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6641|The Netherlands

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

I can look into my own past with the power of my mind. I call it "Hindsight"
I can move objects with my own hands
I can see through clear objects and gases with minimal distortion.
I can breathe pure air and some ever-so-slightly intoxicated air
I can leap over a hurdle in a single jump
I can travel at the speed of whatever vehicle I'm travelling in (sometimes slightly faster if I can move within it)
My body exhudes noxious gases from a giant sphinctoral pore in my lower back
My skin is sensative to hot and cold objects, sometimes even from a distance

Oh, and I have nipples!
cool i have also that powers
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6556|Texas - Bigger than France
I can fart with my hands
okashii
+34|6543|I'm form Poland and I hate it

Magpie wrote:

r u a mormon?
no I'm not, I'm not catholic etc. - I'm just one of those one of a kind fucked up wierd ppl who have their own set of rules

Last edited by okashii (2007-07-20 07:43:39)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6461|Boulder, CO
I know the weirdest and most random pieces of information,

say the weirdest and most random pieces of information, i.e. in some lesson we got bored so the teacher started us playing hangman and they were choosing the words and phrases on the hardest one (they weren't on any particular subject so they were anything and everyting) which was a ten word phrase i think people had guessed about 3 letters in the entire phrase and nobody had any idea wtf it was meant to be, and I just yell out from right at the very back "the love of money is the route of all evil" and got it right. everyone including myself was just like WTF? I didn't get anything for it as well which i thought was unfair.

I'm an awesome ninja and can walk up to anyone silently. i.e. this guy was slagging me off about 30 foot away in this half empty room ( i have super hearing too) and the next thing he knew he was on the floor lying on his back and i'd a hand around his throat. he nearly shit himself and has lived in constant fear of me since then

I have a knack for electronics and can build/ repair/ maintain anything electrical incredibly easily without knowing what the hell i'm doing and just do random things and it works.

Ninja abilities which scare the fuck out of people as i explain just how many ways i know of killing them within 2 seconds and without them even knowing i've hit them/ snapped their neck, coupled with the silenced walking its great for intimidating people.

Oh and i can use my ninja skills for petty theft of food from people i know ( generaly give it back though after 5 minutes or when they notice that the chocolate bar or apple (my two main targets) they had in their front pocket is now in mine.

I'm an asshole alot of the time
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.

Noobeater wrote:

I'm an asshole alot of the time
I think we could get on with each other very well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard