A12345
+77|6471

Harmor wrote:

What are you superpowers?

My superpower is the ability to know when the Microwave is at or near 0 without looking at it.  Set it at 2:22...I stop it at 2-3 seconds left without looking.

I can also wake up 1-2 minutes before my alarm clock goes off.  All I need to do is make sure I see my clock radio before I goto bed.
i think this will be recurring since i always seem to wake up or look at the clock just about a minute before i have to do something, weird

lets see what else...i can impersonate the geriatric homosexual pedophile herbert from family guy...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

When I want to know what time it is and I'm waiting on something, I always look at it at 3:00 or 5:00, ect.
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland
My superpower,
i can remember completely random things i learn/read forever. like in year 11 (3 years ago) we had to do a shakespeare speach from Macbeth, i chose the longest one in the book (is this a dagger i see before me?) and i can still remember it word for word...

I also know the first 10 verses of Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven' for some retarded reason.
Smithereener
+138|6316|California
I can stay fairly fit, even while sitting on my ass without excercising for 6 months.
I can pull myself out of even the worst situations.
Sometimes, I am so apathetic that I get tired from doing absolutely nothing at all.
I can wake up early as hell and refreshed on weekends, while on weekdays I always wake up groggy and late.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

I can wake up when I want. Especially if I've had more than 6 hours sleep the night before (don't laugh, that's a rare event in my life)...

Down to the second. It's awesome for writing essays the morning they are due.

The ability to consume copious amounts of caffeine with no harmful side effects. Except the pulse rate gets a tad crazy.

Edit...

Copious is defined as....

12 double espressos in an hour and a half... Pulse rate went nuts then. Hilarious for me, not fun for the people around me on the Eurostar. "A cheeky little boy" was how I was described.

Or the 15 cans of Red Bull in an hour. The Red Bull was shit though as I think most of it wasn't digested properly and came out as piss...

Last edited by Flecco (2007-07-19 19:26:38)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6549|San Diego, CA, USA

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

lol, I do what you said all the time.
You stole his Hax!!!!!

My superpowers : I'm 21 and I'm sill a virgin - beat that

oh, and also I have never in my life  been drunk
I'm 31...still a virgin and have never been drunk.  Do I win?  Oh wait...
Silentkillr69
+6|6178|Chicago
my super power is that i can get dressed in complete darkness cause bright light in the moring hurts my eyes. i also have the uncanny ability to txt and have a conversation in person at the same time.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

I have the power to be late to work nearly every single day for every job I've had over the past 20 years without repercussion.

I also have superhuman laziness and the ability to shrink my muscles down to jelly after not working out for only a few weeks.
d.cripz
+29|6410
i can wake up at certain times too without using my alarm clock

i can also masterbate 6 times in a day, 7 days a week.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6446|Queens, NYC

chittydog wrote:

I have the power to be late to work nearly every single day for every job I've had over the past 20 years without repercussion.

I also have superhuman laziness and the ability to shrink my muscles down to jelly after not working out for only a few weeks.
WOW, I literally have the same superpowers! No joke.
Ettercrab
+11|6653|Finland
I have power to shut alarm clock across the room and continue sleeping without waking (not that usefull ).
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6658|California
I have forseen the future of mankind...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
I have a very strong sense of premonition.

Here are a few accounts of this happening recently.

I guessed who stole my rec card out of everyone at the pool. (and I asked for it back, and so he did, Cause he was intimidated by me)
I met a girl and I just asked her 'yaoi?' (I never asked such a weird question to anyone before.) and she was like: OMG YES!          <yuck>
Sometimes I have a bad feeling about going somewhere and when I don't I later learn that whatever it was that I was about to go to was bad or dangerous.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-07-19 20:34:08)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
I remember EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY directions. Once I've been somewhere, I can get around as if it was my own home.

Plus for some reason I can see everything at night.

Finally, I have a uncanny sense of consequence. Means I can work out what WILL happen if this or that happens. Good for manipulation, 'tweaking' of circumstances and avoiding/getting out of tightspots.

Last edited by Spark (2007-07-19 21:07:39)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville

okashii wrote:

offtopic

Obiwan wrote:

Get off of that computer and go get laid now..........................................................
It's not that I'm not trying - it's just that Nyte's sister is so far away...
/offtopic
off topic

I here yah man, I was just being a smart ass.

back to topic
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6657|Land of the Very Cold
To wake up about 30 seconds before the alarm, everyday. I can also watch my cat on the kitchen's table, pointing towards me, ready to go, and once the alarm goes off, she hurls down and jumps on the bed. Funny cat
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
Another super power I have is that I can hold the cherry of my cig. with my index finger and my thumb till it burns out. I think it's because of caluses.
I never get any burns or blisters doing that either.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-07-19 21:13:33)

agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
i have the ability to make people fear me; more then once i had people give me a frightened look move out of my way while waiting at the bus stop......
LOL but seriously maybe its because most of the time I keep my hand in my breast pocket of my jacket . once a security guard asked me if i had a gun (in a jokingly way of course) when i entered a bank. its because i always keep my mp3 player in my inner breast pocket of my jacket or suit so most the time i have my hand in there. Plus I will always listen to single earpiece (because there were to many time i almost got run over by a car while listening to two) ya i can see how it can be a intimidating....did i mention i enjoy wearing camoflage and shades?

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-19 21:17:13)

tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6145|Malmö, Sweden
My superpower is geting fat just looking at a McFeast
spetsnorz
Banned
+3|6128
I can tell my brain to wake up at a certain time, the next morning, and it obeys
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard
My farts are not dangerous to people with heart problems.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Observant like a Mother Fucker. Ot makes me hard to trick and cheat In real life.

And I have the ability to switch between Dick and Asshole modes like that In real life.

And i know just the right things to say to piss off people.

Last edited by David.P (2007-07-19 22:11:11)

Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
I check my phone about 1 or 2 seconds befoe I receive a text or phone call.
I can make my eyes go kind of wierd.

Oh, an I have a tele-kinetic power to move peoples sexual organs to anywhere else on their body. My favourite is on their head!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
Being a southern Californian, I have the innate ability to detect earthquakes in my sleep a full 10 seconds before they strike. Kinda cool actually
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6233
I can drink a gallon of milk in under an hour.  No joke, done it twice (attempted it more times) in front of friends.  And I can lick my elbow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard