HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6672|The Lou
http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-babyfound … tla-news-2

The 17-year old mother of a full-term newborn found by a customer in a restroom at a Denny's restaurant in Anaheim is in police custody.

A call for "medical aid" went out from the restaurant at 1168 W. Katella Ave. about noon, and the woman who found the infant was instructed by a dispatcher to take the baby out of the trash and make sure she was breathing, said Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez.

Paramedics arrived at the eatery, which is around the corner from Disneyland, and took the infant to Western Medical Center in Anaheim, Martinez said.

The baby was determined to have just been born and was in good condition, Martinez said.

The customer said she noticed blood on the floor and movement in the trash can before finding the newborn, Martinez said.

When police arrived, they saw a 17-year-old girl standing outside the restaurant with a group of people from Indiana, who had been at Disneyland and went to the Denny's for lunch, Martinez said.

The girl denied giving birth, but police took her to the same hospital for a medical exam, the sergeant said.

"We believe she gave birth and put the baby in the trash can and left the restaurant," Martinez said.
Anyone heard about this?

(I did search... )
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6634|Camoran's Paradise
Jesus Christ!  This just makes me sick.  Lock her up for life.
Smithereener
+138|6305|California
Wow... That's just wrong. At the very least, she could have given the baby to the police or something to find someone who would be willing to adopt. Good thing the baby didn't die though; most of these kinds of stories end up with a dead baby.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6469|Somewhere else

WTF.   who just has a kid in a Denny's bathroom, first of all.  Second, just literally throws the child away?? 

That girl is FUBAR.     HOw could you care so little about a child, your own no less.  I am not ready to be a father by any means, but if my girlfriend made that phone call to me, Id be there. How could you not love your own child? 

Sick bitch.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6672|The Lou

RoosterCantrell wrote:

WTF.   who just has a kid in a Denny's bathroom, first of all.  Second, just literally throws the child away?? 

That girl is FUBAR.     HOw could you care so little about a child, your own no less.  I am not ready to be a father by any means, but if my girlfriend made that phone call to me, Id be there. How could you not love your own child? 

Sick bitch.
I know, but if you're immature enough to have a baby at 17... who knows what the mom will do, cause shes obviously a dumb ass to get pregnant in the first place.

As said below, Condoms FTW!

I'm Catholic and I'm still gunna use 'em.

Last edited by HURLEY (2007-07-19 21:34:36)

Smithereener
+138|6305|California

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Wouldn't anyone have heard? I'd imagine giving birth would be pretty painful. Unless she's mastered enduring pain.

Condoms... Use them so you don't have to go through this.

Last edited by Smithereener (2007-07-19 21:32:56)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6469|Somewhere else

But then she just goes outside and hangs out with some other people....

Wouldn't she be worn out?  Im guessing not the first time. But then, why didnt the people she was hanging out with do something?  IF I knew a child was in a trashcan, I couldnt live with myself NOT doing something about it.   

What a bunch of freaks.
agent146
+127|6376|Jesus Land aka Canada

sorry, had to do it.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-19 21:41:06)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6672|The Lou

RoosterCantrell wrote:

But then she just goes outside and hangs out with some other people....

Wouldn't she be worn out?  Im guessing not the first time. But then, why didnt the people she was hanging out with do something?  IF I knew a child was in a trashcan, I couldnt live with myself NOT doing something about it.   

What a bunch of freaks.
https://www.thenemesis.de/img/emo.jpg

They probably looked like that and were gay, because it's obvious that gay people don't care if the population survives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard