mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

I was on the Rebels team and we lost, even though the count was 0 to 0. I assume this is because the SAS lost their final ticket within the few milliseconds between the time that we lost ours and the game went to the round over screen. However, I'm not sure if that game actually counted towards my stats. This game happened some time ago (2 weeks ago at most), and if I remember correctly, I had 95 points in that round (I remember this because I need my 100 points as Insurgents for that medal), but in my stats it shows my highest score as Insurgents as something like 33 or somewhere around there. However, I was playing so many games at the time that I couldn't tell if the score (or any other statistics) went towards my overall stats.

So my question to you is: has this happened to you before? Did it go towards your stats, or was everything just nullified?

https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6849/screen268sr0.jpg
sniper09735
+12|6642
I have had that happen before, they give the win to the team that gets the extra player,
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Arg ok I'm an idiot...

For some idiotic reason I keep mixing up Rebels and Insurgents. In fact, as I was typing out my OP I kept typing Rebels instead of Insurgents. So I checked my awards just now and I do indeed have a max round of 95 on Insurgents... I was looking at the Rebels, which has (or had) the one of 33 or something.

But I guess I'll leave this up for anyone who's curious.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6639|Camp XRay

stats r life
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
MrBrain
+24|6707|Finland
that graphics card suxx
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

MrBrain wrote:

that graphics card suxx
Ssshh! ATI Radeon 9800 Pro FTL
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6472|the guy in the hind on gator
it should have said the round was a draw, i smell haxxxx
JaggedPanther
+61|6490
No I've seen that before, oddly enough it was WARLORD TOO. close game
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6547
Ive seen it on gator.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6155
ever had -1 - 0 ? i had it a couple of times...must be a bug or something
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6671|Cambridge, England
Ive had 0-0 on karkand, US won. I thought it was the team 1 that one.  The team that apears left on the spawn screen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard