DeathBecomesYu
+171|6171

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

sorry unreal insanity... I refuse to satisfy your ego simply for the reason that you care too much... and I know that drives you more crazy than even the thought of losing to me.
Im already satifies child. I knew you where going to refuse. So how am I going to go crazy ? You are simply pathetic. I request to shut the thread down since I proved myself correct. You was going to refuse the challenge. I know thay kill you.. You can afford to be humilitated. Especially for someone that has been playing since Day 1 infantry. You have more experience according to your daily rants. Better SPM that others and so on. I wanted to prove you wrong and you came with the worst excuse.

Your not a gamer...Its that simple. Gamers accept challenges under any condition.If you lose you lose, if you win you win. But a gamer never refuses challenges (A true gamer).
You are soooo cool...can I have your autograph......LOL
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

Crypto_420 wrote:

unreal_insanity how old are u again?
Wait a minute how old are you. You challenged me and now you change the subject?!! ROFL... HAHAHA
Volatile
+252|6696|Sextupling in Empire

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

sorry unreal insanity... I refuse to satisfy your ego simply for the reason that you care too much... and I know that drives you more crazy than even the thought of losing to me.
Im already satifies child. I knew you where going to refuse. So how am I going to go crazy ? You are simply pathetic. I request to shut the thread down since I proved myself correct. You was going to refuse the challenge. I know thay kill you.. You can afford to be humilitated. Especially for someone that has been playing since Day 1 infantry. You have more experience according to your daily rants. Better SPM that others and so on. I wanted to prove you wrong and you came with the worst excuse.

Your not a gamer...Its that simple. Gamers accept challenges under any condition.If you lose you lose, if you win you win. But a gamer never refuses challenges (A true gamer).
ROFFLE, this has to be the lamest thing that I have ever read on these forums. Get out of your parents basement and get a life, retard.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156
I bet your nose is so brown now!!!!! Idiot troll read the first post, before coming here making a fool out of you.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

ROFFLE, this has to be the lamest thing that I have ever read on these forums. Get out of your parents basement and get a life, retard.
But yet that has to be the lamest comment ever. In matter of fact, its the most overused comment ever. Why dont you get a life and learn a new insult on the streets. Jesus. Kill yourself.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6171
Well, it is blatantly obvious that you two kids are probably about 12 years old. If not then the maturity level is at an all time low. You guys have no idea how stupid, ignorant and lame you look for starting this thread because you want to "own" someone. LOLOLOL... this is hilarious.
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
Don't get too worked up ladies, it's just game that you whore in pubs all day.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
as i said before, to anyone new, welcome to the world of bf2 pub allstars
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Well, it is blatantly obvious that you two kids are probably about 12 years old. If not then the maturity level is at an all time low. You guys have no idea how stupid, ignorant and lame you look for starting this thread because you want to "own" someone. LOLOLOL... this is hilarious.
But yet you are here posting a lame post about it. If it doesnt pertain to you, why even post here. Its a challenge. This is BF2s and not a "lets have a cup of tea and talk about cats". This is a gaming forum. If you dont like it post elsewhere, otherwise you look just as stupid.
Crypto_420
+25|6835|Portland

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Crypto_420 wrote:

Wait a minute how old are you. You challenged me and now you change the subject?!! ROFL... HAHAHA
22 yrs.   I would like to pwn u in a knife game
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

eagles1106 wrote:

Don't get too worked up ladies, it's just game that you whore in pubs all day.
Actually I had my fair share of CAL matches (3 season), TWL matches (4 season). I retired from it and just wanted to chill. But with all the ranting that Im better here and there from DMT I decided to challenge him. I proved that he wouldnt do it. End of story.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

You are soooo cool...can I have your autograph......LOL
Unreals Autograph...

https://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3188/unrealsigee5.jpg
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

Crypto_420 wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Crypto_420 wrote:

22 yrs.   I would like to pwn u in a knife game
Sorry, I dont believe in the K P skills you have. I believe in true rifle to rifle skills.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6171

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

But yet you are here posting a lame post about it. If it doesnt pertain to you, why even post here. Its a challenge. This is BF2s and not a "lets have a cup of tea and talk about cats". This is a gaming forum. If you dont like it post elsewhere, otherwise you look just as stupid.
So I am right...you are kids...you need to grow up...honestly there are more important things in life than this. Just remember this thread when you are 26...You will laugh at it and realize how stupid it was. I've been there and done that. I can laugh at myself now about things I was all worried about at your age...believe me...you will laugh.

Just remember, we aren't laughing with you...we are laughing at you!
Crypto_420
+25|6835|Portland
i hate the basic none unlocks  i need the PKM

i do have more kills than deaths in all my rifles

Last edited by Crypto_420 (2007-07-19 00:57:38)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6434
like I said... you apologize to the catfish, and I'll accept your challenge.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
/popcorn

or have i come too late?

edit: show still on!

Last edited by tthf (2007-07-19 01:05:09)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

So I am right...you are kids...you need to grow up...honestly there are more important things in life than this. Just remember this thread when you are 26...You will laugh at it and realize how stupid it was. I've been there and done that. I can laugh at myself now about things I was all worried about at your age...believe me...you will laugh.

I remember that too. You are involved in this so called pathetic weak thread. But yet you have the time to come here and make pointless replies to me. It defeats the purpose. Look at yourself and ask, what are you accomplishing ? NOTHING!!! Now look at yourself again and SLAP yourself.

Holy Shit you are an idiot. You talk like "I remember how of a loser I was in the past and now Im not", but yet you are here doing the same thing you did in the past. Get over it, you are a LOSER!!! Dont bother posting on this thread again. IT DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU!!!

Is your nose getting pretty muddy brown yet ?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

I remember that too. You are involved in this so called pathetic weak thread. But yet you have the time to come here and make pointless replies to me. It defeats the purpose. Look at yourself and ask, what are you accomplishing ? NOTHING!!! Now look at yourself again and SLAP yourself.

Holy Shit you are an idiot. You talk like "I remember how of a loser I was in the past and now Im not", but yet you are here doing the same thing you did in the past. Get over it, you are a LOSER!!! Dont bother posting on this thread again. IT DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU!!!

Ok, He has tried telling you nicely.

You are a dick head.

No-one likes you.

Everyone is laughing AT You.

You are making a complete fool of yourself.

You are acting completely immaturely.

You are been a complete fag.

/end

/enough

Close this thread
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6156

Titch2349 wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

You are a dick head.

No-one likes you.

/end

/enough

Close this thread
LEARN TO MAKE A CORRECT SENTENCE..

You need to finish the 3rd grade.

You made a complete fool out of yourself, when you couldn't make a simple sentence.

ok.

bye.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

You are a dick head.

No-one likes you.

/end

/enough

Close this thread
LEARN TO MAKE A CORRECT SENTENCE..

You need to finish the 3rd grade.

You made a complete fool out of yourself, when you couldn't make a simple sentence.

ok.

bye.
kthnxbai
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

*Incoming Moderators!*
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Bernadictus wrote:

*Incoming Moderators!*
<33333333333333333
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

Closed.

You Unreal people really need to respect the other members on this forum.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard