Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6102

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

OMG, THIS IS SOOOOO COOL.......wait, no its not
hehe, I agree!
HEHE why'd you click on it then? total waste of time for you if you ask me....................
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6412
sorry unreal, until I get a public apology here I'm not wasting my time with a 1v1.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
Once again, my point proven!!!!!!!!!

Unreal Insanity FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
This thread can be closed now. DMT should keep his mouth shut. Stop bragging about your stats and your "infantry skills". If you where that good you would accept the challenge on the spot.

Case closed.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Dude,,,its obvious you are Gunner and Insanity...get a life really. Look at your posts, the way you post and what you say. Seriously, make a thread, act like two people....how old are you? What a waste of a thread...and Gunner, you have lost all credibility in my eyes. Real intelligent thread...weirdo!!
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6412
alls i'm asking is a new thread called "My Apology to DMT". In it you have to mention:

-you don't own him all the time and he just as easily can kill you
-apologize about making lies in other threads
-apologize to my dead catfish named Willy.

That is all.

edit: but seriously you should apologize.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-19 00:28:51)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

Your both pathetic

ZOMG I R B3TT3R
StarvinMarvin
+7|6126
i played once on a karkand server with DMT.  wasn't impressed in the slightest, just another guy to me.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6102

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Dude,,,its obvious you are Gunner and Insanity...get a life really. Look at your posts, the way you post and what you say. Seriously, make a thread, act like two people....how old are you? What a waste of a thread...and Gunner, you have lost all credibility in my eyes. Real intelligent thread...weirdo!!
Dude.. Go on my server... +Ek+ Elite killers ... Ask ANY admin who the owner of the server/clan is... and what accounts he plays on.. also ask if he made a new account called Unreal_Gunner about a week ago..And think about if.. if i were Insanity why the fuck would i post on this account? i mean srsly.. Ask _1_Manarmy.17 he knows who i am and about me starting teh new account
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
O yeah, well if he backs down I'll play and kill unreal who ever,  heck I'll take on the whole clan by my self.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
A real gamer would accept the match and roll with the punches. Second, making a thread to apologize is pathetic.

For the retard that think that Im Gunner get a clue. Look at the times some of the post are made. Almost too close to be the same person. You cant post 2 replies in 1 minute. Get a clue, retard.

We have same first tag, doesnt mean you are the same person. Jesus, you are smart....

DMT you either accept or walk away. No cry baby threads of apology coming from me, since I speak the truth.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135

Crypto_420 wrote:

O yeah, well if he backs down I'll play and kill unreal who ever,  heck I'll take on the whole clan by my self.
ROFL ROFL ROFL.. Lets do it. I was playing with you earlier on ESF server and man you where getting rolled!!!! Lets do it. Just as a reminder I will FRAP you and post on utube the humiliation!! Hope you know who I am.... AHAHAAHAHAHAAH
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
rolled..?  if i joined half way in the server then yea,  plus if im not mistakin every asshole on that server punishs and team claymores and mines kill team mates...very weak

the only thing I roll is green and sticky btw

Last edited by Crypto_420 (2007-07-19 00:37:31)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6412
sorry unreal insanity... I refuse to satisfy your ego simply for the reason that you care too much... and I know that drives you more crazy than even the thought of losing to me.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-19 00:37:35)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
I played few full round with you and you didnt even came up in the top 3!! ROFL. Your out of your league kid.
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
Anybody want to get any 5 players of your choice and play my team instead?  I'll let anybody who fills the slots first to watch.  I'll even switch our server over to vanilla for it.

Accept the 5v5, do it.  Do it.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-07-19 00:39:29)

Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

Ugh, can we close this prepubescent wanker-fest of a thread? Please, before these cock mongers make themselves look even more lame than they do now.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150
DMT...don't even respond..it is funny though how they keep coming on this forum and talk about you. To me that shows jealousy on their part. Just play and let them do all their whining  and e-penis wagging. It will frustrate them even more if you just ignore them.
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
yo divine  i remember playing with you way back in the day back when we were the same rank like Serg Major or maybe 2nd lt.   We used to play on city maps ESU/ESF/ FMJ/Kaboom basical any 24/7 map
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Oh...this thread is mega weak, it is just a bunch of uber nerds calling each other pathetic, HELLO!!! we are on an online forum, ATM we are all pathetic

O BTW: this thread is fail
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6412
I stopped playing this game seriously months ago buddy. If you think I can't achieve the scores and ratios you have today, then you are sadly mistaken. The only reason I keep playing is because this is the best game I can run on this pc, and after 2 yrs I've grown awfully bored. Will be upgrading and moving on soon, hope you do to. It's sad that you on the other hand, still care that much about your infantry skills when we both know it all comes down to luck/goodhitreg/tweaks -none of which I give a fuck about to learn or use.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-19 00:45:27)

Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
I agree bring on BATTLEFIELD 3  DX10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

sorry unreal insanity... I refuse to satisfy your ego simply for the reason that you care too much... and I know that drives you more crazy than even the thought of losing to me.
Im already satifies child. I knew you where going to refuse. So how am I going to go crazy ? You are simply pathetic. I request to shut the thread down since I proved myself correct. You was going to refuse the challenge. I know thay kill you.. You can afford to be humilitated. Especially for someone that has been playing since Day 1 infantry. You have more experience according to your daily rants. Better SPM that others and so on. I wanted to prove you wrong and you came with the worst excuse.

Your not a gamer...Its that simple. Gamers accept challenges under any condition.If you lose you lose, if you win you win. But a gamer never refuses challenges (A true gamer).
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I stopped playing this game seriously months ago buddy. If you think I can't achieve the scores and ratios you have today, then you are sadly mistaken. The only reason I keep playing is because this is the best game I can run on this pc, and after 2 yrs I've grown awfully bored. Will be upgrading and moving on soon, hope you do to.
Im moving on to CoD4 and Crysis and will pwn you there as well. Im a natural FPS player and never failed to impress.
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
unreal_insanity how old are u again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard