Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101
Alright so Unreal is calling out DMT to a 1vs1. EVERYONE is welcome to join and watch. It will be on a random Karkand server. Unreal is expecting DMT to back out as he says he is no match.

What is to gain??
1- Bragging rights
2- Video posted on youtube declaring who ownd who

Whats to lose??
1- Cant really talk shit to the winner of the game without being flamed out of your mind

DATE - Sunday July, 21 (Time will be determined bye acceptence from DMT)

Rules-
- First to 15 wins. Both kill eachother at once = 1 for each player
- Random choice Karkand server, Both must Agree.
- NO UNLOCKS
- Bunnyhopping is allowed
-CLAYMORES NOT ALLOWED

**This is only being posted on here if anyone cares to watch the match, So please dont give us those "I dont give a shit" messages**

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-07-19 00:07:33)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
1v1 - yep. Very accurate example of who is more skillful.

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
OMG, THIS IS SOOOOO COOL.......wait, no its not
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

As i said before.. if you dont care.. Dont post.. this is for people who are interested in watching only.. If DMT has the balls to even show up
Marinejuana
local
+415|6556|Seattle
is unreal gunner the same as unreal insanity? anyway you are pathetic.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6618|I smell corners

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land

Marinejuana wrote:

for anyone else...  welcome to the world of Pub Allstars...
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101

Marinejuana wrote:

Lol no.. My original account is Atticus559.. I just made a new account cus Unreal got reset.. and My friend.. your are the pathetic one.. go suck on your moms tits a little more
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

Marinejuana wrote:

Probably...Unreal gunner has played over 5,000 hours under at least 4 accounts....Gunner, I would say that this game has control over you. Maybe an intervention is in order. Advertising a 1 on 1 to find out who is the best at a video game....LOL...yes...I agree, truly pathetic.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

Lol no.. My original account is Atticus559.. I just made a new account cus Unreal got reset.. and My friend.. your are the pathetic one.. go suck on your moms tits a little more
oooh i really want to come and watch now, you sound so mature
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

Probably...Unreal gunner has played over 5,000 hours under at least 4 accounts....Gunner, I would say that this game has control over you. Maybe an intervention is in order. Advertising a 1 on 1 to find out who is the best at a video game....LOL...yes...I agree, truly pathetic.
LOL.. not my idea.. i just wrote it... Was talking to Unreal and sounded like a fun idea since DMT always brags about how he is "THE ULTIMATE INFANTRY PLAYER!" and so on... But please flame away... i think ill go cry of your childish words

EDIT- 5000 hours? where the fuck did you get this lmao? ive played about 1700 hours on all of my accounts.. not quite as pathetic as those with 3000+..

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-07-18 23:58:13)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
Im waiting!!! I know he will not accept. People are just going to flame away and keeping it that way until the thread is closed. If that happens I will consider that a no show and he should keep him mouth close.

He brags too much about I have a high SPM or I only play infantry because that takes skills and so on. Well prove it to me on a show down.

Last edited by Unreal_Insanity (2007-07-19 00:08:05)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
Unreal random wins.

Totally unbiased opinion.
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification
IO Karkand 1v1 - So whoever is the sniper wins then right?  Gheymore hell and all.

Up the stakes, both need to play as engineer.
Nanten
+24|6400

ReTox wrote:

IO Karkand 1v1 - So whoever is the sniper wins then right?  Gheymore hell and all.

Why? It's still one shot kills :F The one that has faster trigger finger around the corner wins :F Shotguns r0x.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101

ReTox wrote:

Well.. Claymores are not allowed.. And without his l8 Divine cant do shit so i hear.. Unreal wins hands down.. but i'd love to see DMT prove me wrong
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
Ill do whatever. Sniper on Sniper Engy on Engy... It doesnt matter. I want to see this happen.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

LOL.. not my idea.. i just wrote it... Was talking to Unreal and sounded like a fun idea since DMT always brags about how he is "THE ULTIMATE INFANTRY PLAYER!" and so on... But please flame away... i think ill go cry of your childish words

EDIT- 5000 hours? where the fuck did you get this lmao? ive played about 1700 hours on all of my accounts.. not quite as pathetic as those with 3000+..
Did you forget. You claimed to me and others in another post that you were BlackLupus, so now you aren't? You even challenged me to a one on one with you because you wanted to prove "stats don't matter". If you add BlackLupus with your 3 other accounts it sure does add up over 5,000 hours. I'm really beginning to believe that you are Unreal Insanity, you have already made claims to other accounts and now this thread.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6101

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Did you forget. You claimed to me and others in another post that you were BlackLupus, so now you aren't? You even challenged me to a one on one with you because you wanted to prove "stats don't matter". If you add BlackLupus with your 3 other accounts it sure does add up over 5,000 hours. I'm really beginning to believe that you are Unreal Insanity, you have already made claims to other accounts and now this thread.
LOL.. as you might have read in a different post.. That was a joke to prove a point.. and me and lupus are friends.. and As for being Unreal_Insanity.. read his post above.. and Ask ANY EK member who the leader of Ek is.. prove its me

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-07-19 00:14:48)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
Hes not Unreal Insanity. Hes a friend of mines. We share similar tags.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6814|Sacramento, Cal
sign me up.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6135
Lets see what happens from now till Sunday. I work all week and on Saturday. I will be available on Sunday to pwn.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

LOL.. as you might have read in a different post.. That was a joke to prove a point.. and me and lupus are friends.. and As for being Unreal_Insanity.. read his post above.. and Ask ANY EK member who the leader of Ek is.. prove its me
Okay...my bad...I think...LOL...

Still not sure but hey...you bought the game, do as you wish.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

hehe, I agree!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard