trackstarr
+18|6694|Swing and a miss

chittydog wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Wow. Here's a prime example of the type of blinding ignorance that caused those kids to act like that.
Do you not know the history behind slavery

They sold their own people for profit.
We didn't just go there and steal them
they offered them to us for money so they can buy weapons and other goods

Slavery is a big part of history
there has been alot of it going around for centuries
but there are BIGGER issues that have occurred

I'm telling them to get over it because, he did no provoke them in any way.
Don't YOU know the history behind it? They DID go through rape and death. Go research how many of them survived the trip across the Atlantic. Then research a little more and see how many were beaten, killed and raped by their slaveholders. You can't blame the ones who are here for slavery. It's partially the fault of their own people who sold them, but it's also the fault of the ones who came there and took them by force as well as the ones who bought them.

I agree he didn't provoke them and that those kids were totally in the wrong. But you're sadly mistaken if you think slavery isn't a big deal and it's their own fault.
Their tribe leaders sold them to the explorers
but it still the whites problem too
i was wrong

I knew that they were killed and beaten and raped
but it occurred more often with japan in WWII
they wanted them all dead (because they felt supirior to all)
In all the pacific countries

I never did say slavery wasn't a big deal
its a fucking huge deal
but it still goes on today
in other countries

The slaves of the U.S. have passed
and i just don't like the idea for them to blame and how some demand reparations for damage that did not happen to them.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

usmarine2005 wrote:

I assume you are under 18 right?

I would have chased the fuckers down at that age.
I'm 17. I would have chased the mother fuckers down, but chances are they would have led us into their "territory" and we would have gotten our asses beat by a bunch of dudes. As they ran away I just yelled at them. I yelled like "Run you fuckers or I'll fucking kill you!" I was seriously pissed off at them, because me and my friends had absolutely nothing to do with slavery and I was always for my whole life on cool terms with black people, like in the Hebrew Hammer. My ancestors come from fucking Ukraine and Poland ffs. Seriously if it wasn't their neighborhood I would have chased them down and beat their asses in.

Btw if I sound like I'm being stupid, that's because I'm fucking trashed.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-18 22:51:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Superior Mind wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm 17. I would have chased the mother fuckers down, but chances are they would have led us into their "territory" and we would have gotten our asses beat by a bunch of dudes.
I see your point.  You are much smarter than I was at that age.  I would have followed the cunts right to their front door.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

Backupwayback wrote:

arent u part asian?
Lol, not at all. All thought alot of people have thought that about me. It's probably because I'm jaundice.

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm 17. I would have chased the mother fuckers down, but chances are they would have led us into their "territory" and we would have gotten our asses beat by a bunch of dudes.
I see your point.  You are much smarter than I was at that age.  I would have followed the cunts right to their front door.
Word.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-18 22:54:31)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
welcome to my life, everyday i went to high school.

man, my pride got my ass beat countless times.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6292

Superior Mind wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

arent u part asian?
Lol, not at all. All thought alot of people have thought that about me. It's probably because I'm jaundice.

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Word.
bust a cap in der ass?
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

This was actually in Queens, not Brooklyn, Rockaway to be more specific.
What part to be exact?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Parker wrote:

welcome to my life, everyday i went to high school.

man, my pride got my ass beat countless times.
Did they call you racist? I'm thinking the only black people who don't hate white people for the past are mostly in south africa and europe.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

What part to be exact?
Rockaway Park. My house is on B102 ST. The park was on B103.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

What part to be exact?
Shit i know that area. Did one of them have a black raggedy t-shirt? And did any of them have frizzy hair?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6675|The Lou

chittydog wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

chittydog wrote:

How do you know? They're only 9 or 10 years old. They probably just learned about slavery and are pissed about it. What difference does it really make who misinformed them? Dipshits come in all colors. Even if someone who's black taught them to do that, it doesn't make trackstarr any less ignorant.
I'm not saying what he said wasn't ignorant, but obviously it wasn't a white person telling him that slavery was black peoples fault.... otherwise they would be throwing rocks at black people.
I guess I don't understand the point you're making.
I'm not really making a "point" I'm stating the obvious for which you don't see. You said it was ignorant people like him that make the kids act like that. Which I seriously doubt anyone goes up to a little black kid and says slavery is there own fault, and even thus, they wouldn't understand, or if they did they would be mad at the black people, if that makes any sense.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

What part to be exact?
Shit i know that area. Did one of them have a black raggedy t-shirt? And did any of them have frizzy hair?
Um... Idk,
and they all did, they were black lol.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Um... Idk,
Well can you atleast described what they looked like?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Um... Idk,
Little black kids pretty much. One had corn rows. He was wearing a white T, he was the first one to say anything. The rest were bald I think.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-18 23:04:25)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Um... Idk,
wtf?  Are you...

https://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/06/NYPDBlue_season_1.jpg
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado

Superior Mind wrote:

I was hanging out with my friends today by my moms house, which is about 5 blocks from the projects. The three of us were chilling at a local park. There were these four black kids, about 9 or 10 years old. We were just chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and just shooting some b-ball out side of the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you moving with your aunty and uncle in Bellaire.
fixed.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-07-18 23:05:46)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

lavadisk wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I was hanging out with my friends today by my moms house, which is about 5 blocks from the projects. The three of us were chilling at a local park. There were these four black kids, about 9 or 10 years old. We were just chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and just shooting some b-ball out side of the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you moving with your aunty and uncle in Bellaire.
fixed.

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Um... Idk,
wtf?  Are you...

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/06/NY … ason_1.jpg
Double Lawl.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
Oops sorry,pardon me, wrong door, I was looking for the Fuck Israel/Bush threads. I am not allowed to talk about reverse racism, last time I did so I was deemed a racist.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Um... Idk,
Little black kids pretty much. One had corn rows. He was wearing a white T, he was the first one to say anything. The rest were bald I think.
Corn rows? Did he have a gap tooth? And did one of the bald ones have reebok sneakers?

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Um... Idk,
wtf?  Are you...

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/06/NY … ason_1.jpg
No someone worse. (Sharpening knife)

Last edited by David.P (2007-07-18 23:08:53)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

lowing wrote:

Oops sorry,pardon me, wrong door, I was looking for the Fuck Israel/Bush threads. I am not allowed to talk about reverse racism, last time I did so I was deemed a racist.
Just join the thread where marinejuana tells us about Iraq.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Corn rows? Did he have a gap tooth? And did one of the bald ones have reebok sneakers?
Fuck bro, I didn't get that good of a look at them. I think maybe he had a gap tooth, but idk really.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

David.P wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Fuck bro, I didn't get that good of a look at them. I think maybe he had a gap tooth, but idk really.
K then if you dont want me to "Take care of them" I wont. Btw i might come down there in a few months have a few things to take care of.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Lol chill man. When you come down, PM me, we can chill.

Fuck I'm beat, I gtg to sleep. Later.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-18 23:11:03)

David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Superior Mind wrote:

Lol chill man. When you come down, PM me, we can chill.

Fuck I'm beat, I gtg to sleep. Later.
Night man. I still cant go to sleep(Gotta make sure my 9 is nice and clean)
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6361|Calgary, Canada
ok just to say im NOT a racist, but sometimes black people can make me mad. Like what happened to you for example. Some (mostly people in the projects or in the poor parts of town) think that they are better than everyone else just because they are black. Now remember when i say they it doesnt mean all black people, it means the ones that are ignorant and are stupid. If they do something wrong then they always have an excuse, "oh he did it because i was black." Sometimes that might be true but the bad part is that everyone beleives it. And with these kids throwin rocks at u talkin about slavery, they have no right to be angry because there alive and free, probably no thanks to any of there fuck up relatives, seeing as to how they live in the projects. kids like these are probably taught to hate white people just because where "white". I find this quite dumb.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard