ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
My New World, Part Four

https://i9.tinypic.com/506pouu.jpg

"There is no such thing. The left and Right paradigm is BOGUS. The Democrats are just as controlled by the New World Order as the Republcans are. John Kerry, a distant cousin of George W. Bush is a member of the secret society of Skull and Bones (AKA The Order of Death) along with the last three generations of Bush males (Prescott, George, and George W.) Bill Clinton, architect of the first WTC attack in 1993 as well as the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, is a member of the CFR and Bohemian Grove and is a close personal friend of George H.W. Bush. All Gore is a CFR member. Even the revered Jimmy Carter is a member of the evil Trilateral Commission and was David Rockefeller's golden boy. It was the Carter Administration that first began funding and training terrorist organizations around the world. Both parties are controlled at the top by globalist traitors dedicated to establishing a world dictatorship and enslaving humanity. They tell you that it is your duty as an American to vote. That is only a tactic to ensure your enslavement."

-Col. South

There is still time to stop these creatures from destroying America and enslaving humanity. The only way that they can pull this off is if we unwittingly allow them to. We the people outnumber them by 500 to 1 but they think that they can sell us on our own enslavement. Unfortunately, so far it is working and time is running out. They do not have the manpower to enslave us if we resist. If we do not wake up and take action now, we are headed for one of the greatest sadnesses that we could ever imagine. TOTAL TYRANNY, TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT, TOTAL DEHUMANIZATION!!!!

Americans at the very least, please refrain from voting for Republicans or Democrats in future elections. Europeans, consider the history of the Illuminati, realize they are based in Europe, and stop blaming Americans for the evils of the world, for after all and I am correct and they are behind everything then ultimately YOUR nations true masters are to blame and W is just a pawn.

Part One

Part Two???

Part Three
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6204
I'll vote for the least evil person that has a shot of winning.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Do you know, what you've said here effectively restates the message of Stupid White Men?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
Hmm...short, insightful and accurate.
+1!
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

ATG wrote:

Hmm...short, insightful and accurate.
+1!
Oh, so that's who it was

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
We don't blame america for the evils of the world (at least I don't, and the people I know don't) we just blame America for the ones it's caused.

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-07-18 16:45:17)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
More evidence to support ATG's crazy rants.

http://www.nascocorridor.com/

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2006/tst103006.htm

And the only candidate to shit on it.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a … E_ID=52684

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-07-18 16:53:32)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Hmm... I remember Marco used to cop shit for saying stuff like this.

Edit.

Oh and none of it is a surprise to me....

https://arabist.net/wp-content/Che.jpg

Last edited by Flecco (2007-07-18 17:16:09)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Flecco wrote:

Hmm... I remember Marco used to cop shit for saying stuff like this.
It's interesting to see how ATG's views have moved away from the conservative and towards the centre-right-libertarian.

Edit for spelling. Goddamn, you can think properly at 10am.

Last edited by Spark (2007-07-18 17:09:55)

~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
Actually not.
Conservatisim for me has always been self reliance and limited government.
I pretty much hate the government and I always have.
I think Kmarion may be closer to the truth and that is that I have anarchist leanings.

I was rather militant in my views in my early twenties, wanting blood after Waco and ruby ridge.

In fact, many of my social views are quite liberal. The difference is I'm not ashamed of our nation projecting power; I want the United States to dominate the world. Whats the alternative? Praying to Mecca five times a day and my wife in a Burrka? F%$%^^$G right.

I see the world as a predatory place and the evidence is all around you.

I think corruption should be a capital offense, like in China so I also have authortarian leanings.

Bottom line; I'm independent. Always have been.

I rooted for Bush because I believe 9-11 was serious shit and we need to rally.

Now. given the way things have transpired I'm going to believe there are other forces at work.

I believe America as we know it will exist for about another five -ten years.
I'm not saying we are all gonna die, just that things are going to change and not for the better.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6204
The current administration is anything but conservative, and that means they are liberal.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

ATG wrote:

Actually not.
I think Kmarion may be closer to the truth and that is that I have anarchist leanings.

I was rather militant in my views in my early twenties, wanting blood after Waco and ruby ridge.

In fact, many of my social views are quite liberal. The difference is I'm not ashamed of our nation projecting power; I want the United States to dominate the world. Whats the alternative? Praying to Mecca five times a day and my wife in a Burrka? F%$%^^$G right.

I think corruption should be a capital offense, like in China so I also have authortarian leanings.

Now. given the way things have transpired I'm going to believe there are other forces at work.

I'm not saying we are all gonna die, just that things are going to change and not for the better.
Are you independent?  Have you ever voted a Dem for prez?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-18 17:16:17)

Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

ATG wrote:

Actually not.

Hence why labels suck balls.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
They are irresistible though.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
*shrugs* Moving to a different country is a simple solution to the problems addressed here.  Canada is just one of many possibilities.  The U.K., Ireland, and France look promising as well.  I think I'll pass on France though.  I really have no desire to learn French.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

Turquoise wrote:

*shrugs* Moving to a different country is a simple solution to the problems addressed here.  Canada is just one of many possibilities.  The U.K., Ireland, and France look promising as well.  I think I'll pass on France though.  I really have no desire to learn French.
One thing I never got was why France is so unpopular in the USA. They helped you get your independence. Is it just Americans jumping on the British hate-bandwagon, or is there something else?

-konfusion
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6375|Kyiv, Ukraine
France and USA has a very recent history of coming into conflict on quite a few issues.  France, like America and Britain, are very "interventionalist" in their policies.  This means we step on each other's toes a lot in the world when we're dinking around for our own interests in 3rd world countries.  We've basically been screwing each other since Vietnam.  Its easy enough to look up if you're really interested.  We also really screwed France on the whole OPEC/dollar collapse crisis in '71 and they've been nitpicking back at us ever since.  Basically, we defaulted when they tried to exchange dollars they were holding for gold from Ft. Knox.

ATG wrote:

Actually not.

This cognitive disconnect is always why I like ATG.

He hates the government.
He thinks (rightly) conservatism is smaller government and self-reliance.

And then the other voices in his head say:

Militarism is ok, we should export our ("hated") government through military force to the rest of the world.  The obvious implication being massive military spending and pissing off those Muslims (and many others) through these military adventures.
He bashes Gore and hates Clinton for balancing our federal budget and having a sane spending policy.
He defends Bush and his rubberstampers against the "haters" despite having the worst spending record in history.  And says he voted for Bush because he attacked Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11 and was in fact a stable moderate Muslim country even with an asshole for president.

However, as long as you stick to jingoisms and don't think too deeply, these arguements make sense on their own, but not coming from the same person.  Why would you want to enforce a government that you hate so much on other people unless you're a sadist?  Its like forcing your little brother to eat earthworms as a kid.  Why would you believe that some poor Muslim is going to swim across the ocean to put a burka on your wife's head?  I've lived in Turkey and Israel, among the bedouins, the worst I got was a cat call  from a passing car for kissing my girlfriend while walking down the road near Be'er Shiva...with a quick "Nik Nefsik!" from me.  These guys are not coming to get you or your family, at least not the guys giving me a ride in their donkey cart, stopping to pick me up while walking even though they had 15 minutes to make it back to the West Bank before curfew.  I really just don't get it.  Did you have a bad experience with burkas as a child?  Did a muslim dress in a green robe and burn a crescent on your lawn in the middle of the night as a kid?  Oh, sure, there are muslims that would love to rip out my throat as soon as look at me I'm sure, but I don't need to leave the US for that kind of treatment when I could just hang out at a NASCAR track and spout my "liberal views", walk through some shell of an inner city neighborhood after the industry packed up and left the US, or be the wrong color in a given rural Texas town after sun down.

Its not personal against ATG, he just provided a stunning example of the cognitive dissonance and unfounded sensationalism I see every time I get pointed at O'Reilly or a right-wing hate site, or a few other posters here.  I do like that he's finally coming around to Alex Jones stuff, but I prefer to come at the conspirational history view with an eye toward realpolitik and not "paranoia du jour", focus on the facts that can be checked and not the horrible leaps in logic I see on a lot of conspiracy websites.

America, as the great experiment, is currently on hold until we clean up our act...starting with the top on down.  Then, and only then, can we think about exporting our "values".  America's military is NOT anyone's personal vehicle for restarting their holy wars, and I really resent that implication having served for 9 years.  I never signed up with the secret thought that I would have a free license open season to kill me some rag-headed sand niggers or help out Uncle Dick to get his buddies some more oil.  And I'll be doubly damned if I let pass some chickenhawks imply that for me or imply that my brothers still in the service (literally, youngest just finished West Point year 1) have that as part of their job description.  Wanting to change the policy that our troops must fight under does not hate them...unless you like talking points.  "Freedom" does not include any god-given right to drive an SUV and suck up resources at 4x to 10x the rate of the rest of the world.  Besides, the Crusades are soooo...last millenium.  Fear, and its bastard stepchildren xenophobia and racism, need to go out of style and not fast enough for my taste.

In the meantime, you want conservative values?  Come to Eastern Europe!  The governments here are generally corrupt and stupid, public services barely function (except for medical...free treatment anywhere no questions asked, woohoo!), I pay $40/month flat Income tax in Ukraine, my studio pays 25% corporate profits tax.  There's no justice except what you make, no opportunities except what you make, few laws you need to pay attention to, cash transactions on anything, market share in every sector is wide open, etc.  Its libertarian paradise!
ATG
Banned
You forget, when I taklk about military action, it is with government we should have, not then one we have.

With the one we have, I support complete isolationalism.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6199
That's why Ron Paul is the solution.
jonsimon
+224|6496

Turquoise wrote:

Europe really isn't an option for Americans. You have to have a business and a lot of capital to get citizenship in most european countries.
jonsimon
+224|6496

konfusion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

One thing I never got was why France is so unpopular in the USA. They helped you get your independence. Is it just Americans jumping on the British hate-bandwagon, or is there something else?

-konfusion
Propoganda from WWII. The french were belittled by the british and the yanks while we were fighting the nazis in France. Its all about propoganda.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

GorillaTicTacs... The USA has been pulling this crap since the Spanish/American war... It's not a new phenomenon.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada

konfusion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

-konfusion
I don't have anything personal against France, but I really don't feel like learning French.

As for why most Americans bash the French -- we're just parroting the British.  Most Americans don't even know much about France.
Turquoise
O Canada

jonsimon wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Europe really isn't an option for Americans. You have to have a business and a lot of capital to get citizenship in most european countries.
The U.K. seems fairly open compared to most of Europe.  Ireland seems pretty open too.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

I don't have anything personal against France, but I really don't feel like learning French.

As for why most Americans bash the French -- we're just parroting the British.  Most Americans don't even know much about France.
I'll take that challenge .

jonsimon wrote:

Whereas a couple gallons of water and some tennis shoes will do the trick here.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard