daves-box
+15|6642
This was posted on EA's website about the stats issue by ea_violet
Just keeping you all updated....

Forum Link -> http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;tstart=0

I know it's been awhile since you've had an update and the threads are a bit messy so it may be hard to find relevant information. So I'm making yet another update thread and unsticking a lot of the old ones to help focus on the remaining issues. As always, my updates will be added to this main post.
------------------------

Special Forces Awards and Stats

This is probably one of the most prevalent of the remaining stats issues. For the most part, your reports indicate that Awards (ribbons, medals, etc.) are not going through. Some say that points are awarded normally and some say they don't but you seem to agree that awards aren't working. I compiled a few of your user names from the other threads and asked that it be checked out. Please let me know if you are still seeing issues.
------------------------

Outage Stats Not Awarded

When the backlogged stats were reprocessed, a number of you said that you were still missing points. This is being investigated and I'll let you know when we have more information. In the meantime, please try to be specific about what you think you're missing.
------------------------

Stats Still Unreliable

Some of you have reported that certain servers or soldiers are still not getting stats reliably if at all. This seems to be the lowest-traffic of the issues but we're still checking everything out to ensure that stats are processing as intended. Please include as much information as possible to help us check this out.
------------------------

What should you do?

If you are having one of these issues or anything else related to stats issues, please reply and specify what the issue is and give as much detail as you can (including your soldier name/ID). I'll report everything I can, but if your post is clear that helps me a lot.
------------------------

I'll update this as soon as I have more. I do apologize whole-heartedly for how long this has been going on and I'm working to get you updates as quickly as possible.

~Violet
teignmouth.
+0|6136
Thanks for the heads up.
XISIX
+116|6611
* European Forces [army time]

Someone should mention that several [ plus myself] have reported EU army time not updating for EF medal.

Not only Special Forces is having problems with awards / stats / etc.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6784|England
For me it’s simple:

BF2 stats don’t work at all on any server.
SF stats work fine on every server.

I’m due about 10K points from backlog and I’ve received 0.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard