VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6643|A sunburnt country
I love the Kiwi's!!

NZ floats idea of degree in prostitution

Wednesday Jul 18 15:02 AEST

Funding for tertiary courses in prostitution could be considered under changes aimed at boosting quality and relevance in the sector, New Zealand education officials say.

But MPs on parliament's education and science select committee were told on Wednesday that although courses in the world's oldest profession might be considered if providers put them forward, they would still have to meet tight criteria to get funding.

The questions on prostitution, posed by New Zealand First MP Brian Donnelly, surfaced as MPs were quizzing Tertiary Education Commission officials on changes to how tertiary education was funded.

Under the changes, from next year, institutions will be bulk funded on the basis of agreed three-year plans rather than on the number of students enrolled in specific approved courses.

Tertiary Education Minister Michael Cullen has said the changes are aimed at increasing the "quality and relevance" of courses.

However, they have raised questions regarding the TEC's actual control over individual courses.

National Party education spokeswoman Katherine Rich said she was concerned by the TEC's apparent "agnostic" attitude towards the content of courses under the new system.

She questioned whether it might lead to a continuing proliferation of courses such as twilight golf seen under the old system.

TEC chief executive Janice Shiner said under the new system a request to provide prostitution courses would be assessed against the same criteria as any other course.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

VspyVspy wrote:

She questioned whether it might lead to a continuing proliferation of courses such as twilight golf seen under the old system.
Twilight golf? Those kiwi's think of everything!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

I feel bad for all those prostitutes out there now without a degree. How will they be able to stay competitive without the proper training and credentials?
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6696|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
I want my ho educated goddamn it!!!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

I'm fairly sure that the worlds oldest profession was hunting and gathering.
Hawk390
+27|6614|Melbourne, Australia

Sarrk wrote:

The hunter and gatherers just needed something to pay the ho's for their service.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

Hawk390 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

The hunter and gatherers just needed something to pay the ho's for their service.
lol.

Isn't this just encouraging prostitution? And why would anyone want to encourage it?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Gawd we're awesome. I'm surprised Michael Cullen didn't throw a hissy fit, then again I've long suspected his involvement with protitutes.

NZ is known for radical reform - we were the first to give women the vote, now we may be the first to give our Hookers certification. God knows why, it seems pointless. It will be interesting to see more hookers around campus though. I hope the Prostitution school will be near the law school, unfortunatly I bet it will be on Vivian Street near "Liks bar." It's convenient.

I wonder what the examination will be. Maybe I can take it for Pol Sci course credit.

NZ's tertiary system is a bit fucked up though. You can take a fully government funded course in DJing. Fucking ridiculous. Haven't heard about "Twilight Golf" but that's the sort of stuff that gets government funding sometimes. Poor Law students don't get anything, (not significantly anyway.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Ty wrote:

Gawd we're awesome. I'm surprised Michael Cullen didn't throw a hissy fit, then again I've long suspected his involvement with protitutes.

NZ is known for radical reform - we were the first to give women the vote, now we may be the first to give our Hookers certification. God knows why, it seems pointless. It will be interesting to see more hookers around campus though. I hope the Prostitution school will be near the law school, unfortunatly I bet it will be on Vivian Street near "Liks bar." It's convenient.

I wonder what the examination will be. Maybe I can take it for Pol Sci course credit.

NZ's tertiary system is a bit fucked up though. You can take a fully government funded course in DJing. Fucking ridiculous. Haven't heard about "Twilight Golf" but that's the sort of stuff that gets government funding sometimes. Poor Law students don't get anything, (not significantly anyway.)
The examination would be suck a dick.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6526|Kent, UK

Sarrk wrote:

Ty wrote:

The examination would be suck a dick.
i think it would have to be 2 or 3, with a great facial and some hawt smack talk to qualify for a degree
twiistaaa
+87|6639|mexico

Sarrk wrote:

thats not a profession. thats survival. professions (generally) provide the means of survival without actually doing the work.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

twiistaaa wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

thats not a profession. thats survival. professions (generally) provide the means of survival without actually doing the work.
Well people only turn into whores because of survival.
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
would this degree be available to manwhores such as myself?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard