Ignore him?43%43% - 64
Join his squad and empty all of your clips?26%26% - 39
Total: 146
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6226|Turkey

DAN5:14 wrote:

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

i let him go on and let the noobs whine lol
lol, I found out the guy was doing it because my son was on the opposing team whining about some guy pwning him with a handgun through a  wall.  ROFL
ur son got pwned LOL
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

None of those options.

Id do this: http://wiki.bf2s.com/tactical-guides/ki … -glitchers
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6295|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I'd strap some C4 on a tank barrel and (try to) smoke him (or them) out. It'd be fruitless, waht with medics and all, but it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Isn't that right, ¦TOP¦?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6691|Espoo, Finland
Oh, haven't seen one of these threads for a few hours...
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6425
Join him so I can increase my all important stats > bwa ha ha
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6154|San Antonio, Texas
I'd join him! j/k

I'd probably do nothing. Someone will kill him anyways.
Grundge
+0|6162
OMGsers! Please don't report me!!!1!!!11!!eleven!!!
agent146
+127|6393|Jesus Land aka Canada
i saw someone use wall glitch in a flag capture zone (karkand -square to be specific) as a commander but i just ignored him because i commanded my forces too well- as we conquered more flags. i just left 1 squad to harass him but jumping, runnging about, and stopping him from capping it.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA
I'd join his squad, and start raping noobz from the inside.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6815|Marathon, Florida Keys
if you voted option 1 go cut your dick off now so you dont contaminate the rest of the gene pool
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6460|USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

if you voted option 1 go cut your dick off now so you dont contaminate the rest of the gene pool
I voted option 2, what should I do?
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6171|California
where is the tk option, lol, j/k
maestrium
+13|6491|Arizona
I would report him to EA and starting crying that my precious stats were being ruined.

.. aka I'd do nothing.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6664|WPB, FL. USA
BF2ROE.com  keeping the playing field level since, erm, uh, hmm, over a years agoz 
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

I chose "Join his squad and empty all of your clips" except, the clips would be emptied into him.

If you are gon glitch, Im gonna TK.  That's pretty fair IMO.  You break the rules, I will to.  I have no vendetta against glitchers. It's more of a "meh, tk time".

I like the idea of pissing them off by blasting them out of thier glitch spot they worked into just as much as they love noobing it up by glitching.
mafropetee
+18|6149|Altamonte Springs, FL
null vote. i would find a way to kill him. unless thats what you meant with option 4...
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

mafropetee wrote:

null vote. i would find a way to kill him. unless thats what you meant with option 4...
Best glitcher killer.  SPec ops kit.  Tank.  C4 on tank barrel.  swing barrel into wall, barrel sticks "through" wall. Bail out and immediately detonate.  byebye.
twiistaaa
+87|6674|mexico
if was having a good round i wouldnt bother. but if i was playing poorly i would probably harass them. i caught some stat padders yesterday, they werent happy when i got involved.
mafropetee
+18|6149|Altamonte Springs, FL

RoosterCantrell wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

Best glitcher killer.  SPec ops kit.  Tank.  C4 on tank barrel.  swing barrel into wall, barrel sticks "through" wall. Bail out and immediately detonate.  byebye.
yeahh ive heard of that. too bad most of the time im playing the generic Kark/IO server. of course i have been playing SF a lot more lately.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6162|denmark

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

that is one insane stat he´s got..
t0mhank5
+319|6718|Surge

liquidat0r wrote:

I'd probably take a screen-shot and then forget entirely about it by the time I'd finished playing.
Sounds about right.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6469|meh-land
pay no attention
shock paddles
forget

take him to the goats, and let them deal with him *assumes odd, unfocused maniacal grin*
wargallion
+5|6480|Sweden

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

depends, if the flag is ours id just ignore him, if im feeling like it id join him,

or my favorite, spawn on him and C4 him out.

either way i would never take a screenshot and report to EA. whats the point?
trigger long time no see where u been bro?
and wtf is up with all accounts? lol how many do u have by now 20?
find me and lets pwn with choppers again like old times....
WarG
wargallion
+5|6480|Sweden

fredskov9 wrote:

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

that is one insane stat he´s got..
Play on a new account with medic and then use AK-101, heal and revive like u never done anything else b4, and u will get stats like that on I/O servers with low ping.
Its easy to get rounds like 150-200 points if u medicwhore, and play in a good squad that keeps u alive.
Then the stats will look like that.
WarG
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6402
If he's in there for the points I'll try to get him reset. If he's doing it for fun I'll let him have his fun in the wall..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard