Razer Or Logitech

Razer29%29% - 41
Logitech62%62% - 87
Dosnt Matter8%8% - 12
Total: 140
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6173
I use the razor copporhead i got for 10 bucks with my best buy discount haha.. it owns all the other $10 mice out there
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6542|so randum
Logitech MX1000 ftw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DAN5:14
+3|6176
tech FTW! 

BTW, DO NOT buy, steal, or borrow a Creative Fatality 1010.  I've sent two of them back to the factory in the last 6 months because the left mouse button started to work intermittently and then eventually quit.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6477|UK
Razer > Logitech

if you buy logi your a tight arse, compensating for the real deal.

lol im gonna get flamed to fook for that
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6542|so randum

Zero!. wrote:

Razer > Logitech

if you buy logi your a tight arse, compensating for the real deal.

lol im gonna get flamed to fook for that
FLAMEFLAMEFLAMEFLAMEFLAMEFLAMEFLAME

Done.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6672

Razer all the way.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
The Fallen Angel
+14|6231
I use a 1000dpi wireless logitech that cost me like, ten quid and it's lovely. Very, very comfortable precision mouse. You dont need to blow out on a G5 or some razer leet shit.

I'll vote logitech for affordable greatness.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6872|Denver colorado
I was about to buy a razer when my g5 finally died (lasted the longest time)

But the razer cost alot more so i just got a new g5. I love logitech
TGMaverick
+16|6272
I use my MS Intellimouse Optical that I bought about 5 years ago...paint has wore off the buttons, but it still works.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6184
I've never really cared for the shape of razer products.  My MX518 is so good that I can't think of a way they could improve it.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6544|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Razer
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6505|meh-land

tthf wrote:

Death Adder (only using at 900dpi) cos i like the feel better than the G5 for gaming, Intellimouse 3.0 (my old mouse since 2002) at work
why would anyone use a mouse at less than its maximum DPI?  Its like saying buying a saw to cut wood and you only get the saw that can at maximum cut the wood you need to cut, not getting a saw that can even cut like Walnut and then using it to cut your wood even though its more power than you need

In other words, the more DPI the better, just lower ingame sensitivity.  If you set your mouse to 1800 DPI, and then use ingame sensitivity to make it 600 DPI, you can actually control your mouse enough that you can move it less than one pixel.  But if you do the same with a 900 DPI mouse you don't have nearly as fine of control over your mouse
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6408|California
Man, Razer and Logitech are shit.
Its all about the mouse that comes with your pc.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6579|Chicago
Logitech.
jdno_7
+10|6264

bastardrat72 wrote:

Logitech trackball ftw.  Trackballs are so much better for 1p shooters, you don't have to pick the mouse up when moving all the way round...
yep awesome!!
-ZS-carpenterbill
+3|6542
i got a mx518 and love it but if i upgrade ill go razer. I dont care for the g5 do to the lack of the second side button(i use it a lot in and out of games).

i dont care for cordless mice

mx518+g15=win(for now)
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6547|Atlanta, GA
i can do like 4 full rotations with one motion side-to-side using my Razer.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6487|The Land of Scott Walker
I love my G5.
mafropetee
+18|6186|Altamonte Springs, FL
its really just personal opinion. both are awesome companies with awesome products. i think logitech has a little bit more professional and upper-class feel to their gaming products, while razor goes for the edgy, hardcore look.

i recently ordered the logitech MX518, and i know its an awesome mouse, but if i had more money, i would be hard pressed to decide between a copperhead and G5. G5's have that nifty on-the-fly resolution switching (and yes i know the MX518 has it too), but the copperhead just looks so damn cool.

buut, if i had a LOT of freakin money, i would definately go for the G7 and tarantula, partly to mix it up, but mostly because those are my favorite mouse and keyboard of them all. the black G7 looks fuckin badass (im not too much of a fan of the rusty color of the G5), and the Tarantula screams badass as well. plus i love wireless mice. and the G7 doesnt seem to have nearly the amount of interference problems that other wireless mice have.

EDIT: ohh, and the G15 is a great keyboard, but i personally dont like the looks of it. it would be awesome if they made an all-black version. but even then, i would like the Tarantula more as far as looks go. i wouldnt really use the G15's LCD screan TBH.

Last edited by mafropetee (2007-07-17 21:41:10)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6720|In You Endo- Stoke
Anything but a Razer,really dislike the shape.I get pains in my little finger as i'm used to have it resting on the mouse.
gandlers
+4|6743

Blehm98 wrote:

Razer ftw
*proud owner of Razer Deathadder and Razer Tarantula, and hopefully soon to be owner of Razer barracuda*
I wouldnt bother with the barracuda mate; I wish i hadn't now. Still waiting for 64 bit vista drivers.
Wish I hadnt sold my X-Fi fatal1ty and bought into a soundcard with very very poor diver support.
Just a heads up buddy, dont get me wrong, its ok when it works, but it isnt as good as I was expecting. Oh, and the build quality on the headsets are bloody awefull, onto my 4th pair as they keep breaking.

Razer Copper head BTW   

G
Volatile
+252|6746|Sextupling in Empire

Logitech right now. But if Razer comes out with a mouse that has more buttons than my MX518, then I'll switch sides.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6663|Gold coast, Aus.

aLi3nZ wrote:

Logi ftw
Why do I think someone got payed to say that >_>
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6800|06-01

Blehm98 wrote:

tthf wrote:

Death Adder (only using at 900dpi) cos i like the feel better than the G5 for gaming, Intellimouse 3.0 (my old mouse since 2002) at work
why would anyone use a mouse at less than its maximum DPI?  Its like saying buying a saw to cut wood and you only get the saw that can at maximum cut the wood you need to cut, not getting a saw that can even cut like Walnut and then using it to cut your wood even though its more power than you need

In other words, the more DPI the better, just lower ingame sensitivity.  If you set your mouse to 1800 DPI, and then use ingame sensitivity to make it 600 DPI, you can actually control your mouse enough that you can move it less than one pixel.  But if you do the same with a 900 DPI mouse you don't have nearly as fine of control over your mouse
er thats what i kinda meant, its at 1800dpi but in game (bf2) i reduce it to 900dpi cos thats what i'm comfortable with..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard