• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Giving up the reigns of Dirty Dozen to another clan
Zololord
Banned
+2|6131
Hello fellow players. I'm Zololord - clan leader of Dirty Dozen. After many years of gaming, I've decided to hang it up as I've decided to go back to college full time in pursuit of my masters degree. What this means is that I can no longer fulfill my obligations as the Clan Leader of Dirty Dozen. While the members of Dirty Dozen are a great group & are successful in TWL matches, I'm not comfortable with any of them taking over as leader of Dirty Dozen.

What I propose is that if there's any individual or clan leader from a different clan that would like to take over Dirty Dozen & add them to their clan reply back here or hit me up on xfire. My xfire name is zololordtim You can also post on my clan site www.bf2dirtydozen.com

What the new leader of Dirty Dozen will get is a clan compromised of many players successful in TWL matches, full rcon & access to the Dirty Dozen clan site as well as full access to the BF2 & BF2142 ranked clanservers.

Last edited by Zololord (2007-07-14 00:01:17)

Graper0127
+1|6141|The Dirty Dozen
Damn that's news to me, so zolo do you know if we're keeping our =DD= tags?

=DD= Graper0127

Last edited by Graper0127 (2007-07-16 20:11:11)

=DD=zololord
+0|6127
I assure you that this is completly untrue i am the leader of the Dirty Dozen Clan, and i am here to stay.
As for the imposter that registerd under my name nice try in starting shit, you really must have to much time on your hands..
If you have any questions reguarding this please feel free to register on our website and send anyone of the 7 admins a Personal Message..

= DD = Zololord
www.bf2dirtydozen.com

Last edited by =DD=zololord (2007-07-17 11:11:45)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

guys, this is not a matter of bf2s.com. this has only relevance with regards to internal clan affairs of the dirty dozen, and should be handled internally. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's ass who is "for real" here.

I'll close this. And I'd appreciate if I hear no more on the matter.

Finally, a note to the member of these forums, who happens to share an IP address with zololord. You know who you are. Your history really doesn't speak for you. On your next infraction, rest assured, you will be perma banned.
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Giving up the reigns of Dirty Dozen to another clan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard