Poll

Should there be a Pride Parade for 2142 players?

Yes! They need to have a parade. They're different.17%17% - 4
No! We 2142 players are normal!!! We don't need any!26%26% - 6
Yummy! Batteries!39%39% - 9
What the hell is BF2142?17%17% - 4
Ohh yes, ther should be! I love seeing those suits!0%0% - 0
Total: 23
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6343|Winland

First of all: I'm posting this as a joke. I'm not THAT serious.

Should there be a Pride Parade for BF2142 players? They're a different, lower-standing species that need hi-tech helmets to survive! Shouldn't we feel bad for them? There are so few of them, compared to us normal BF2 players. Since they have it so hard with their guns that get more stable the longet you shoot with them and having to BREATHE whiles sniping...

They really deserve a Parade, so that they can slip into their tight-fitting *cough hark*fetisch*cough hark*umm... war suits

Discuss.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6511
We should have a concentration camp for 2142 players
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6784|Amsterdam, NY
Yummy Batteries.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6329|c-c-c-Canada

SgtSlauther wrote:

Yummy Batteries.
hmm, i like the double A batteries.. hmm...
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6781|South Jersey
Null vote.  "Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6277
Bring them all on a bf2 server and stat pad them for being stupid enough to play that stupid of a bf2 mod...

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-07-16 19:07:42)

NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6629|woodbridge, VA

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Bring them all on a bf2 server and stat pad them for being stupid enough to play that stupid of a bf2 mod...
They're stupid because they want to play a different game?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6723|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

We should have a concentration camp for 2142 players
And for bf2 players also...Infact we would need concentration camp for every games out there that are played too much.

Bf2
Bf2142
WoW (Especially this one)
Css
DoDs
Cs 1.6
Mu Online
Tibia

Etc etc the list can go for ages.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6343|Winland

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

OMGz!!! INTERGAME CONTACT!!!!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard