Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
@OP

They wanted you to hit them.

Officer: What happened here?

3rd tallest douche bag: This asshole almost hit us, then got pissed and knocked my friend out.

Tallest douche bag and shortest douche bag: Yeah! Thats what happened. We saw it. The asshole couldn't even go after the tallest one of us.

I agree with you on the rules though. Don't touch a man's car and don't fuct with his woman.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6167|Cali

Marlboroman82 wrote:

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

You could have:
A.) Called the Police
or
B.) Taken your clothes off and started the Revolution.
also, tell them how big your E-penis is on BF2s.com
its kinda small, only eight in.

Correct Parker, my wife knows how to safe operate it, and the only time she would ever attempt to use it if some crack head tried to rape her as she was getting in her car. which has happened several times in the are she works. also we are considering just getting her a taser instead and putting the gun in the safe at our house.
but it looks smaller in your sig
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification
I watched one time this father do his job at a mall.  His son (10-11) was really being a brat so he smacked him on the ass once and told him to smarten up.  A lady that watched it called the police and charged him with child abuse for discipling his own son.  He went to jail for 30 days.

And we wonder why some kids have no compass.

Good thing is that Karma is real... and she can be a serious bitch at times.  They will get their comeupins.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

The whole problem is that kids ARE untouchable.  You smack one of those little shits, hello officer!   You'll have a lawsuit from the paresnts for emotional damage,  and get charged with all kinds of ludicris shit.

Man, back when I was little, if you fucked up near an adult, stranger or not, you'd get your ass reamed, and if it was a younger guy, probably get an ass kicking you'd instantly learn from.  And back then, if a cop saw it all, hed coem over and ask wheat happened, and inthe end, the cop would take YOUR little mouthy ass back to your parents which in turn would beat you again and ground you.

Simple and effective.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado
I'm 16 and I hate todays youth.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

At least you don't have to go to school with 1,500 of them.

2,000 kids in my school, not all of them are rotten.
Same here. Almost the same amount, too. It's two middle schools of 1000 kids combined into one HS.

And I can honestly say 3/4ths of kids are completely douchebags. I'm luckily one of those people who's not (so I think :S).

Kids just don't have respect anymore. At all.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6696|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
I hope you force TK them in BF2
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6573
Also you could pull a croc dundee and bring out a huge 14 inch knife.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States

CommieChipmunk wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

2. I completely agree with your views on the current youth of America. Disrespectful, degenerate losers in my opinion. I credit it to our lazy society and a complete lack of parenting, which seems to be the "fad" these days. I don't speak of all youth... I would say about 50/50 which is sad.
k sorry, but fuck you.

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?

Believe me asshole, it's not even close to 50/50.  There are plenty of quality kids out there, there will always be the trashy ones, but ffs... when I look at adults, they're not all cream of the crop if I do say so myself.

Four kids hit your car? ... erm sorry?  Two jerk offs - probably in their thirties - almost hit me with their cars today on that aforementioned bike ride, honked and road off.  Believe me, a dent in your fender doesn't quite compare to being run off the road by some thirty year old douche bag.
For some "kid" who claims they do not fall into the douche bag, degenerate spectrum of today's adolescent youth, you sure are quick with your cussing and insults. This only furthers my point. I did say that ---I--- see it as 50/50. You want to throw out name calling based on MY OWN opinions? I wouldn't trash talk you because of your opinions. Please, how immature are you? Oh, that's right... you said you are 17.

Had you left only the first paragraph I would have believed you were in the better half of the 50% but since you opened your mouth and removed all doubt, I'll have to hold you in the bottom 50.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6148|Wisconsin

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Did you just leave after that?

Thats why you need a sawn-off in the glove box.
rofl
agent146
+127|6356|Jesus Land aka Canada
yes they are. if i was feeling evil on that day i would back up into them and make a quick getta way.
EDIT

KVNY wrote:

You know what would've fixed that situation very quickly?
http://www.theqproject.com/catalog/tm1911-1.jpg

PigPopTart wrote:

At this point i'm starting to get scared...scared that i have to draw on them (never pulled on anyone before) but i waited till they got about 15-20ft from me and pulled my friend out...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ … CF3472.jpg
and said "OK motherfuckers, time to get the fuck out of here or you're going to get shot.   Their tough guy persona changed so fast, they put thier hands to their sides and said "whoa man, whoa..sorry, we'll leave" and ran to their car, so i called to cops and reported the car and told them there were a bunch of kids smoking weed on school grounds....never found out what happened to them though.

NOT fun at the time, but funny to look back on.
LOl pistols? no no you need a machine pistol like me. https://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2963/rscn0182me1.jpg
being asian and having "slight intimacy issues" only makes the affect more dramatic on degenerate youth

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-16 19:09:40)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

BeerzGod wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

2. I completely agree with your views on the current youth of America. Disrespectful, degenerate losers in my opinion. I credit it to our lazy society and a complete lack of parenting, which seems to be the "fad" these days. I don't speak of all youth... I would say about 50/50 which is sad.
k sorry, but fuck you.

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?

Believe me asshole, it's not even close to 50/50.  There are plenty of quality kids out there, there will always be the trashy ones, but ffs... when I look at adults, they're not all cream of the crop if I do say so myself.

Four kids hit your car? ... erm sorry?  Two jerk offs - probably in their thirties - almost hit me with their cars today on that aforementioned bike ride, honked and road off.  Believe me, a dent in your fender doesn't quite compare to being run off the road by some thirty year old douche bag.
For some "kid" who claims they do not fall into the douche bag, degenerate spectrum of today's adolescent youth, you sure are quick with your cussing and insults. This only furthers my point. I did say that ---I--- see it as 50/50. You want to throw out name calling based on MY OWN opinions? I wouldn't trash talk you because of your opinions. Please, how immature are you? Oh, that's right... you said you are 17.

Had you left only the first paragraph I would have believed you were in the better half of the 50% but since you opened your mouth and removed all doubt, I'll have to hold you in the bottom 50.
You do realise that I and many others could easily take your post as a personal attack? In which case, his response was perfectly justified.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sgt.Gene
+215|6733
Its not necessarily kids these days. In the past week I have almost gotten into a fight with 2 adults. One of them almost hit my car because I was in a driveway/road loading my car with stuff trying to help my dad move. He was like 50 years old and got out of his car screaming at me saying "You want a piece of me!?!?!!?" Naturally I acted calm, said, hey fuckface, get back in your car and drive off.

The other was this past weekend. Was at a Flea Market, and turned down a road to find a parking space. The road was a dead end, so I just popped it in reverse to back out. Some dude turned down the road and just sat there while I was trying to backup. I got out of my car, and very calmly said "Hey the road is a dead end can you back up so i can get out?"

He flew off the handle and started saying shit like "You think your punkass self can just drive the way you want cause you have a liscense"

Couldnt really hear the rest he was speaking in ebonics.

I guess the point is, that its not just kids here in America that are runing society.
Radical-Archetype
Banned
+1|6100|Sweet home Chicago

Smitty5613 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lol, thats the way it was in my highschool.. they all dress in black, and think theyre the shit with their skateboards and eye black......
Hey Shitty5613, what you got against skaters?
Whats a matter, don't have any talents of your own,
so you try to bully people who actually accomplish cool things? 

Oh, thats right, your still crying cause when you found out that
Santi Fucking Clause wasn't real you never matured beyond that point
and still think like a little girl and are probably expecting the Easter Bunny to show up
each spring!

Get over yourself man, theres allot of cool shit to do anywhere you look,
don't hate on people just because you don't understand
or are incapable of doing the things they do. I rest.

Last edited by Radical-Archetype (2007-07-16 20:06:33)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
I think we should make that kind of people work in mines.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Radical-Archetype wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lol, thats the way it was in my highschool.. they all dress in black, and think theyre the shit with their skateboards and eye black......

and still think like a little girl and are probably expecting the Easter Bunny to show up
each spring! 

Oh lord
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

usmarine2005 wrote:

Radical-Archetype wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

each spring! 

Oh lord
You've also noticed this massive influx of new people in the past weeks, haven't you?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

DesertFox- wrote:

You've also noticed this massive influx of new people in the past weeks, haven't you?
Aye
Radical-Archetype
Banned

DesertFox- wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Radical-Archetype wrote:

each spring! 

Oh lord
Okay kiddies, ya ever think maybe this might just be a new account, but the person behind it
has been reading this site for a loooong time? Probably not, amateurs.
You think your cool because some other dork on the other end of the cable gives you some fake ass Karma?
Pay special ATTENTION to #8.

The Ten Commandments of Spec War as according to the Rogue Warrior.

1. I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat
      and I will always lead you from the front, not the rear.
  2. I will treat you all alike - just like shit.
  3. Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first,
      and thus will you be created Warriors in My deadly image.
  4. I shall punish thy bodies
      because the more though sweatest in training,
      the less thou bleedest in combat.
  5. Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts
      and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing it Right.
6. Thou hast not to like it
      thou hast just to do it.
7. Thou shalt Keep it Simple, Stupid.
8. Thou shalt never assume.
9. Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods,
      but for thy results, by which meaneth
      thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you.
10. Thou shalt, in the Warriors Mind and Soul,
      always remember My ultimate and final Commandment:
        -There Are No Rules -- Thou Shalt Win at All Cost.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

dude.....
Radical-Archetype
Banned

usmarine2005 wrote:

dude.....
Wheres my Car? Dude?
Smithereener
+138|6285|California
Some of the youth of America piss me off... and I'm a youth (16, 17 in Oct.) myself. I like to consider myself as a more mature type of person, but admittedly, I have been a douche myself a few times.

Even so, I still feel like I'm not as bad as some others of my age. Back in school, during Autoshop, one of the very basic ground rules was: "Do NOT play or horse around during autoshop;" for obvious reasons. Some idiots began to joke around and throwing screws around. The teacher got angry and sent them up to the office. What do you know, those idiots began to cuss/complain/bitch at the teacher. (What did we do wrong? What the fuck? This is fucking unfair! etc.) I may be a douche sometimes, I think it's somewhat natural for all young people do be idiots at one time in their life at the least, but this was outrageous.

If I'm walking on the sidewalk, and see an elderly person walking on the sidewalk too, I usually just step off onto the street for a bit until I pass him and get back up. When I see others in the same situation, most of the time, they'll make the elderly person step off for them. Maybe it's the whole Asian "Be polite to all elders" type mentality I have, but this whole "I'm hot shit" type of attitude that a lot of teens have is kind of mind boggling.

I'd say part of the reason is because being polite is what most young people would call "gay" now. You know those cheesy "be good" videos you watch in grade school? Nowadays, kids pay absolutely no attention to that kind of thing. The way they present the material might be cheesy, but being polite and "treat others the way you want to be treated" ideals are great IMO. But it seems that most people here just ignore that stuff. I think what it all boils down to is, all adolescents have a mean streak in them, but nowadays, there's really nothing that prevents us from using that mean streak. No spankings anymore (because it's wrong to hit a kid apparently), only useless groundings; barely anybody taking those "how to be a good citizen" videos seriously anymore, because apparently it's gay.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6314|New York
I've noticed this trend too.  The youth of today are so disrespectful of everything and everybody.  They think they're hard when in reality a stiff wind could blow them over.  I think alot of their angst and anger stems from the increasing trend of single parent families in this country.  Without both a positive male and female role model in their home at all times it's easy for them to stray into the "bad crowd" and wind up involved in crime and drugs.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

Radical-Archetype wrote:

each spring! 

or are incapable of doing the things they do
. I rest.

Radical-Archetype wrote:

Okay kiddies, ya ever think maybe this might just be a new account, but the person behind it
has been reading this site for a loooong time? Probably not, amateurs.
You think your cool because some other dork on the other end of the cable gives you some fake ass Karma?
I'd really like to keep this on topic but I must believe this situation must be resolved as well. I would like to point out how the above user needlessy begins insulting Smitty right off of the get-go about what his thoughts are and proceeds to further pepper the posts with insults from that point on. One of the key tenets of this section is keeping a level head and avoid insulting others. That is not debate; that is an argument. The rules of this forum clearly state one should respect all other members. If you are unable to abide by such rules, it is necessary to vacate this area in search of a better fit for someone of your personality.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA

agent146 wrote:

yes they are. if i was feeling evil on that day i would back up into them and make a quick getta way.
EDIT

KVNY wrote:

You know what would've fixed that situation very quickly?
http://www.theqproject.com/catalog/tm1911-1.jpg

PigPopTart wrote:

At this point i'm starting to get scared...scared that i have to draw on them (never pulled on anyone before) but i waited till they got about 15-20ft from me and pulled my friend out...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ … CF3472.jpg
and said "OK motherfuckers, time to get the fuck out of here or you're going to get shot.   Their tough guy persona changed so fast, they put thier hands to their sides and said "whoa man, whoa..sorry, we'll leave" and ran to their car, so i called to cops and reported the car and told them there were a bunch of kids smoking weed on school grounds....never found out what happened to them though.

NOT fun at the time, but funny to look back on.
LOl pistols? no no you need a machine pistol like me. http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2963/rscn0182me1.jpg
being asian and having "slight intimacy issues" only makes the affect more dramatic on degenerate youth
Put that children's toy away...

I'd much rather carry my other "friend" on me, but it's a little harder to conceal....
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/IntegraVSR/Nerd%20Stuff/DSCF4062.jpg

It's too much fun: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0WP7ScC0OcY

Last edited by PigPopTart (2007-07-16 21:57:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard