Poll

Do you think its fun to TK for planes and helis?

Yes! (I love to make people angry!)17%17% - 27
No! (i start a kick vote ASAP!)32%32% - 49
I only tk if i got tk:ed first! (eye for an eye...)39%39% - 60
I dont use planes or helis... (doh...)11%11% - 17
Total: 153
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
I really only TK for a jet when I have been waiting and they continue to steal it but hey I do the shit anyway to piss them off.
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
Let the noobs cry, tk them in their faces!!
LordBeer
+1|6628|ChicagoLand
No point in me TKing anyone back.  I'll just ban them.  Much easier on the score that way.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth
I know where to stand so that I get the plane every time, no need to TK unless a noob pilot gets in. Then by TK'ing him I'm doing my team a favor.
Signature
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6595|Las Vegas, NV USA

Topic Title wrote:

TK for helis/planes?
Odd.  With all the bashing of certain kits and vehicles I've seen, the biggest babies that I've experienced are almost always among* the "pilots."  Teamkilling for a vehicle has gotta be one of the most pitiful things that can be present in the game (just behind that of hacking, cheating, and teamkilling others just to be an asshole).

I can see some justification for "eye for an eye" retaliations, though.  After all, it can be theraputic in some ways for some good-ole' vigilante justice.

However, I'm more for a "null vote" option myself.  Teamkills should be for accidental instances, and not as an alternative option to get want you want.

*Should-Be-Unnecessary-Disclaimer:  I said among the pilots.  I did NOT say that all pilots are babies.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
I only tk admins that warn me for tk'ing.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6283|Pennsyltucky

There are some tactics that are just unacceptable to me as a player and as an admin.

Claymore spamming is number one.  TKing for vehicles?  I've never had it happen that I can remember.

I do play mostly IO but I do put in time on Air Maps and have been known to LAV whore on Warlord.

Most of my TKs are by Arty, I can only recall once getting wrapped up in a TK batlle with someone.  Exception : an idle commander, but that's another thread.

If someone TKs me for a vehicle? I'd kick 'em for being a smacktard and give them a two minute break.

Do it again ?  Come to our Forums and explain why you should be unbanned.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
It's not "fun".

If they're total douches, or just plain suck, they are going down right before the heli spawns. Just simple as that.

Edit: By just plain suck, I mean as a pilot not being able to see anything on your minimap or realize the existence of enemy aa, forget that you have a gunner etc.. or as a gunner, not knowing that there's a TV missile. That's just unacceptable.

Last edited by MadKatter (2007-07-16 21:52:17)

bofh999
+1|6599
thats why i preffer FF off servers.
never be angry about nooby punishes and when im in the jet ILL BE THERE (except a sniper sitting in the base)
but if i polay regular i let me teamkill and will force tk as often i can,.. ill giove up this round and only try to force tk against this bitch
f he tk me for the tank i follow him in the jeep *har*

i love the negative scores and the final goal when he leave the server,..

(ok last time a guy tk me 9 times in a row start the jet crash it bevore i respawned ,.. he didnt got autokicked and an admin wasnt in sight,.. so i told the enemy team where his jet is,... i just read ..playrexxx leave the server after that lol)
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas
No! (i start a kick vote ASAP!)
I only tk if i got tk:ed first! (eye for an eye...)
I dont use planes or helis... (doh...)
All three of these.
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
only on my smacktard account
Agradhan
+26|6280|Sweden
I don't TK for vehicles. except if someone don't get the "stand-in-line-and-wait-for-your-turn-damn-it" rule.  Then I might stick a c4 on the plane or heli and blow them to pieces a couple of seconds after take-off. I just hate when ppl run in front of 2 guys that obviously where the first in line for the chopper... Smacktards... Feels good to TK them.
The Fallen Angel
+14|6190
TKing for vehicles is just selfish and immature. I WILL tk somebody if they TK'd me first or blocked me last time etc, that, I think, I justified.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Yes, tons of fun
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Drakaji
+3|6148|Albuquerque, NM
I despise people who tk, especially for their own benefit (take vehicles, boredom, not paying attention and nading the group, etc)
Usually happens with noobs and jet whores who own an m95
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've TKed for a plane/heli before.

Except it was on a near empty US Server and with Undetected_Killer in the Mi-28.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I dont tk intentionally...UNLESS i have been tk'ed first...then the war begging....

First Option: I ban his ass.
Second: I kidnap the dude untill he leave the server or im either kick for negative score
The Fallen Angel
+14|6190

Drakaji wrote:

jet whores who own an m95
The M95 is one of the worst things that happened to bf2, It's very rewarding, as a sniper, to take out the pilot of that annoying Cobra, when you are on US, that's a different story.
Panther0071
+5|6223
thats why i dont bother with jets or helos, to much of a headache to worry about teamkillsl.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
I'm a sucky pilot, so I stay away from anything that can fly, unless we're talking trans. helis. Those I can handle, and even then there were comical moments when I tipped it over accidentally on Wake. Good thing people don't use it much.

But if some scoundrel TKed me on purpose for something, I'd hit him with my pistol, make sure he sees me, just to warn him.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6186
i tk for alot of reasons

stupid medic's= tk
noob in chopper=tk
noob waiting for chopper if i have someone with me= tk
atv's on night flight=tk
j-10=tk
blackhawks in 1.03=tk
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas
There should be an option on servers to turn off FF for M95s, just like there is for Clays.
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland
Hmmm wheres sarge, hes the undisputed king of teamkilling, ask him. or better yet, TK him and see his response.
ddeuce78
+1|6442
if i get tk'ed by a noob or anyone for that matter when in a jet or attemtpting to board one i will spend the remainder of the round tk'ing that person then skip out at the end so its not on my stats... lol!

f.y.i. thats if its on purpose
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

ddeuce78 wrote:

if i get tk'ed by a noob or anyone for that matter when in a jet or attemtpting to board one i will spend the remainder of the round tk'ing that person then skip out at the end so its not on my stats... lol!

f.y.i. thats if its on purpose
f.y.i. that doesn't work... lol!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard