Hk214%4% - 17
I Hate Support6%6% - 22
I Love Them All5%5% - 18
Total: 352
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6473|meh-land
RPK and PKM... 

I can use the SAW and T95, but i don't particularly like them, they both feel kind of silly when i shoot them.  A little like the P90...
Mg36 i just hate it in all ways, so yeah...
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6566|Behind you, with a knife

NiMhurchu wrote:

95% support, 4% medics and 2% sniper.
haha that make 101%
EDIT :Darn some told it before

Last edited by FlamingPhenix (2007-07-10 18:37:25)

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6846|Arizona
RPK, it's fuckin acurate

Other then that, i'd take the MG36 just because it has a burst option on it, and no other support gun has that.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6604|Las Vegas, NV USA
SAW first.  RPK second.

Effectiveness wise, I'd have to say that the RPK pushes a little ahead of the SAW because of its lethality and accuracy at longer ranges.  However, I've had a whole lot more fun with the SAW in close combat.  It fires so quick that I've literally mowed down whole squads on many, MANY occasions.  It sorta gives me the feeling of what is truly meant by virtual FIREPOWER (I REALLY love the gun in the PR mod)!
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6657|Behind that RPK-74
RPK-74 FTW ........ Unless USMC then M249-SAW FTW
You can still burst fire with RPK, just because it doesnt switch to it

EDIT: I hate all the unlocks on ANY kit.

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2007-07-11 03:37:52)

FeLBuG
+2|6170
The RPK-74 has its biggest advantage in the damage it causes, 1 headshot is enough to kill, and a nice accuracy. I voted for the Type 95 cause I just like it better also if it is not that much effective than the PRK. All in all every one of them is a nice weapon...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6588|Columbus, OH
The RPK-74 is like the machine-gunner in America's Army...totally dominating other players.

2nd is the Chinsese standard MG follow by the US MG.

The PKM too slow to fire when going to prone

The G36-MG is good though hardly use it.

Last edited by loubot (2007-07-11 06:26:20)

[Hive]-Twist
+13|6375
I like them all. In terms of just over-all being good Id go for the PKM and Rpk, but in terms of fun, I like the m249saw
icecreamgod
+13|6175
uhhh ok, the fact that the pkm mows down EVERYthinggg IS AWESOME!! and on top of that, you shouldn't be spraying with any gun. take the shots you need, make them count. all that random deivation bs and all that extra added inaccuaracy is a bunch of hoo-hah. just take take a few bursts shots in a general direction and before you know it, the guy is dead.

pkm > rpk any day of the week, and i usually choose normal guns over unlocks. but the pkm pwns
Undertow007
+8|6160|Rep. of Palua

cowami wrote:

Undertow007 wrote:

155mm Howitzer.  There nothing like a little shake-n-bake in the morning.

The OP meant support, as in the class. Not support as in "I need artillery support over here, sir!"
Artillery even though there is a small chance that  the shells actually hit when and where you want them, I consider artillery the biggest support weapon on the battlefield, Soldier.
senor_fulff
+25|6770|Yorkshire, UK.
RPK. Combines all the best features from the other support weapons into one neat 'n' tidy package.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Undertow007 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Undertow007 wrote:

155mm Howitzer.  There nothing like a little shake-n-bake in the morning.

The OP meant support, as in the class. Not support as in "I need artillery support over here, sir!"
Artillery even though there is a small chance that  the shells actually hit when and where you want them, I consider artillery the biggest support weapon on the battlefield, Soldier.
Oh, you surely put me in my place, sir.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Zathras
+2|6162
Love the PKM- if I see a smoking chopper, its toast.  And its the only support weapon I fear from long range.

Knife is a close second place.
Shifty-Powers
+1|6170|Canada
I just use the basic guns, but I really like the RPK.
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6431|Norway

NiMhurchu wrote:

I slowly begin to HATE support.
Every I/O server you join has not 99% medics any more, but 95% support, 4% medics and 2% sniper.
Ehm...heres a thought.....

95+4=99+2=101....% ??

just a thought...

BTW...MG36

Last edited by Sinn_Ah_Taggh (2007-07-16 08:30:56)

Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
saw
fabiator14
+7|6161|Normandy - France
MG36 is a nice gun
PKM takes too much time to reload....but very efficient.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6364|West NY

NiMhurchu wrote:

I slowly begin to HATE support.
Every I/O server you join has not 99% medics any more, but 95% support, 4% medics and 2% sniper.
And guess what, those gay support bitches shoot me at the longest range JUST by their spray-and-pray-princicple.
"No skill needed -- play support".
/rant
Wow, you do realize if you fire more than 5 shots w/ a machine gun it loses alot of accuracy, right? You can't spray shit with machine guns over medium distance. With the PKM all you need is to click a few times while prone and stationary and you can kill someone across the map. That's bull if you think someone can kill you from a far distance by spraying. The only way it's possible is to use the machine gun turrets. Those can be fired without losing any accuracy.

I wish I had a video of the time I took on a chopper with my PKM. It was on a SF map vs the longbow. I jumped the missiles it fired at me and then once it stopped I just went prone and sprayed it since it was such a huge target. I got it to smoke and retreat to repair probably 3 times before it actually killed me.

Last edited by Noobpatty (2007-07-17 05:31:49)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas
After unlocking the PKM after playing a round of SF, I killed over ten people on Gulf of Oman, giving me my support badge. You just prone, aim at their legs, hold down the left mouse button and let it do its magic.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6364|West NY

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

After unlocking the PKM after playing a round of SF, I killed over ten people on Gulf of Oman, giving me my support badge. You just prone, aim at their legs, hold down the left mouse button and let it do its magic.
All you need to do is aim at the chest, and click a few times. Accuracy=power in bf2. 3-4 good shots will kill instantly. No need to spray.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas

Noobpatty wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

All you need to do is aim at the chest, and click a few times. Accuracy=power in bf2. 3-4 good shots will kill instantly. No need to spray.
I suppose so, I just want to make sure they're dead.

Thanks for the tip.
Danorge
+7|6167|Denmark // 69! Az
got to love them all , spray and pray!! cover fire, even cease fire is called upon you to deliver with the Support class,
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6510|Valley of the Dragons
M24
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6282

Jemme101 wrote:

M24
this isnt a support gun noodleneck
anyway,i go with mg36,saw and of course rpk.I think MG36 is the most underrated support gun,although it pwns ass if u know how to use it
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6204|Schofield Barracks
i love em all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard