NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6529|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
EDITED BY BADHQ STOP ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE!!!!!

This is about 5 thread I had to get read of that has same shit!!!!

Last edited by NASTY_BUTLER (2007-06-28 23:11:26)

t0mhank5
+319|6728|Surge
Just do warlord/ghost infantry. Thats good enough for most people.
oh and put friendly claymore triggering on, cant go wrong with that.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2007-06-23 22:30:22)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"
I havnt played on your server yet as my ping would be too high for IO, however For me Mass is the best IO map. This would tempt me to at least have a go as there are not enough good mass servers out there!
BlueAce07
+2|6383|Chicago
Warlord and Ghost Town is overused too much.

I tend to like servers that have all maps playing.

I also tend to join Night Maps because i use a lot of stealth when gaming, lot of pistol with Spec Opp and Sniper. Unless someone is a colorblind retard ,or is missing the 7 key on the keyboard, should have no problem with people joining night maps.

My Ideal Server Would Be:

-ALL MAPS (playing the same map over and over and over gets old /No server Stands out)
-FF OFF     (having idiots jump on your claymores and punish pisses me off, where i then knife the guy countless times for punishing)
-VOTE KICKING is on  (when someone is being a tard and there no admin what else can we do?)
-PUNISHING ON (only if FF is Off)

Severs that I never rejoin and discourage too others have rules like:

1) You can only jump once when being shot at, because i cant aim when you jump.
2) Don't "Harass" / "OWN" the Admin or clan mates or you will be kicked for something completely different.
3) Don't use claymores, knife etc because i don't know how to play official EA rules...
4) Only Clan-mates can make a squad.
5) Then TKed needlessly if you punish [insert clan name here] you will be kicked.
6) Don't "whore" (WTF does that mean anyway?) 
A form of Unskilled stupid Noob Talk: to use in a non-sexual reference; as in partaking in allot of something; OVERINDULGING

As for Spawn camping "MANY TIMES", Glitching, and Hacks a quick Warn Ban will do the trick.

All else is ok

-VOIP ENABLED
-64 Player Server
-AUTO BALANCE ON
-TEAMSWITCH ON
-BASERAPING ALLOWED
-PUNKBUSTER GLOBAL BANS ENABLED
-CLANS HONORED, they can recruit, team up, pwn
-BACK UP BY THREE SOLID BF2 COMMUNITIES

Dont be like other crap servers and you should be fine.
NASTY_BUTLER

mazerali62 wrote:

I havnt played on your server yet as my ping would be too high for IO, however For me Mass is the best IO map. This would tempt me to at least have a go as there are not enough good mass servers out there!
Remember that we have TWO servers now.  One in the UK and one in America.
mauirixxx
+1|6692|Kihei, Maui (hawaii yo!)
Severs that I never rejoin and discourage too others have rules like:

1) You can only jump once when being shot at, because i cant aim when you jump.
2) Don't "Harass" / "OWN" the Admin or clan mates or you will be kicked for something completely different.
3) Don't use claymores, knife etc because i don't know how to play official EA rules...
4) Only Clan-mates can make a squad.
5) Then TKed needlessly if you punish [insert clan name here] you will be kicked.
6) Don't "whore" (WTF does that mean anyway?)
the day we make rules like that is the day I stop supporting what we're doing.

As far as owning the admins ... it is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED, and a good teabagging is especially recommended. Any admin that abuses an admin function due to getting owned (repeatedly or not) will lose it faster then hair falls off their sacks ....

However, BlueAce, we are allowing spawn camping - while we want people to play, we're also expecting them to realize when getting camped and to either spawn elsewhere, or if down to the last flag - don't spawn at all.

Past that, butler and crew have setup the server to require as little admin interaction as possible, short of taking care of obvious glitchers.

And I tell you what, it's working great .....
NASTY_BUTLER
Yes the atmosphere of the server is THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the nub-clan servers that hate on good players and other outside clans.

Since the server has been started by FOUR separate clans of different backgrounds it helps this concept a lot.

THIS MEANS:  That you can bring your friends in, all join the same side, kick the hell out of TOP FCW GTH Hellcats and any other clan that will be involved in admining and NOT RISK GETTING HARRASSED.

No personal disputes are expected to be settled by the admins with kick/ban sticks.  If an admin has a personal problem it will have no effect on your ability to play there.

THE ADMINS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FAIR IMPARTIAL AND OBJECTIVE.

The people that know me know that I get bullied around alot by clans due to heresay and also the impact I make when I play with other TOP guys on their server.  This server is the answer to that injustice.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6201
ghost town and mass destruction would be good additions

ahhhhh and night flight now theres a map thats just crying to be put in the rotation ( u know you wanna Butler)

but seriously keep it so that claymores kill friendlies.... i purposely run into the weapons of the truly elite and cause some noob on my team that would better off being a medic to get teamkills... J.P knows exactly what im talking about we did this for almost a whole round one night

Last edited by ¦TØP¦straz_mataz (2007-06-25 19:16:55)

t0mhank5
+319|6728|Surge
I would say put on Leviathan too, but without the Apache, whats the point?
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6201

t0mhank5 wrote:

i gunned in the apache with you one day on the drunkenmasters server on leviathan the first and only time i ever flew on that map .... i suck horribly at machine gunning infantry though which you probably came to realize as they had one flag left and i killed like nobody
NASTY_BUTLER
The perfect server for me would include:

Warlord - For the Palace and its clear challenge to the SAS to blitz in order to win and the Insurgents to communicate and hold the line.

Ghost Town - For its "evenness".

Mass Destruction - Another attack/defend with tighter CP distances than Warlord and ample opportunities for good squads to "squad bomb" using the jet ski push the starting front in an heavy blitz.

Night Flight - IMO the best infantry map in the BF2.  Better than Sharqi, Warlord, Kark.....I mean the absolute best.   Night maps provide great cover for larger squad movements and force players to fight tightly.  This coupled with FF on calls for a precise style of play to work.  Couple this with the additional obstacle of light management and it makes playing an infantry game an art form.   

Of the three night maps Night Flight is best due to the close proximity of its CPS.  Also most of the flags are tightly packed into obstacles like the plane or the crates creating "building to building" style of fighting.

Devil's Perch - I would only play Dperch on 32 player to tighten the game play.

I can't wait to see how this map plays out in a well stocked teamwork server.  With low skilled players it always freezes at the uncap or caps out early.  With high skilled players you will have a chaotic fight up and down the mountain with good squads moving quickly using ZIPs and grapples and CPs getting captured behind the lines.   It is a challenge climing the mountain but a well skilled squad that practices could make a real impact and test their stealth and teamwork.

Gator - I would play on 32 or 16 to keep the gameplay tight but I believe its a server killer due to its processor demands.

Leviathan -  Is a server-killer.  The points are way too far.

Surge  - Server-killer The points are way too far.
t0mhank5
+319|6728|Surge

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

i gunned in the apache with you one day on the drunkenmasters server on leviathan the first and only time i ever flew on that map .... i suck horribly at machine gunning infantry though which you probably came to realize as they had one flag left and i killed like nobody
whatever.. i was too busy worrying about crashing.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada
ghost town, mass destruction, devils perch, or night flight..... they all get  my vote, in that order.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6236|Turkey
ghost town is the best teamworking sf map coz the flags are too close to eachother
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

mazerali62 wrote:

Whats the IP for UK server as that is def worth trying out?  However im sure all the better players will be on your US server and would imagine this would lead to far better game play there as apposed to the UK server!!
|SI|LeadPois0n
+0|6169
I enjoy it just the way it is. Good job.
BlackKoala
+215|6341

mazerali62 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

mazerali62 wrote:

Whats the IP for UK server as that is def worth trying out?  However im sure all the better players will be on your US server and would imagine this would lead to far better game play there as apposed to the UK server!!
Our Euro server...

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/89.234.11.209:16567.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

I've played on the US one a few times...needs more maps.  Night Flight and Mass Destruction please.
NASTY_BUTLER
We will add new maps soon.   Keep up with the feedback as it helps our case.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada
just got off of that server, alot of fun... but it definatley needs more maps...
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6553|Las Vegas
Ghost Town and  Warlord, all almost all that is in the list, Be different, Go Mass D, and Surge! Awesome maps, IO or otherwise. Leviathon is good also. JMO
Jlspence
+4|6682
Crap!  You've got an America server and I was suffering with a 160+ ping playing on the Europe server...

Agree with your map analysis NB.  Ditto on adding Mass Destruction and Night Flight.  I'm also a fan of Devil's Perch.  Thumbs down on Surge.  Leviathan would be great if they'd cut the map in half.  Fighting in the Sub Pen is almost as much fun as the Palace on Warlord.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6543|So Cal
^^^ great input nublet

back to topic,

anything with MECSF, NAVY Seals, and Rebels.  I think if you put those 3 maps in rotation, you'll see more people, cause they're just aren't enough servers out there.

Last edited by Tripp (2007-07-03 11:10:24)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6648|Derby, England

Thread closed STOP ADVERT|ISING HERE GO TO YOUR OWN SITE AND ADVERTISE THERE!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard