Poll

would you play on a ranked server with unlocks off?

Hell Yea !55%55% - 127
Hell No !19%19% - 44
Maybe16%16% - 37
mmm cookies9%9% - 22
Total: 230
aLi3nZ
+138|6512|New Zealand

I'm Jamesey wrote:

definitely
firebolt5
+114|6161
Just playing on an unranked server is fine enough...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6459|The Twilight Zone

Spark wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

I wish every server would be without unlocks. Then maybe some pro players would actually pub.
Then, pray, what's the point of having unlocks in the game at all? Duh.
There usually is a point of having them but not in this game. They are totally unbalanced (overpowered, too accurate, etc) There are only few players actually using m16 instead of g36e and i respect those few.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6295|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Maybe.

I like the feel of stock weapons and all (for the "realism"), but I like using certain unlocks (no, not the G36E, before you get on my ass about that).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Smithereener
+138|6321|California

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Spark wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

I wish every server would be without unlocks. Then maybe some pro players would actually pub.
Then, pray, what's the point of having unlocks in the game at all? Duh.
There usually is a point of having them but not in this game. They are totally unbalanced (overpowered, too accurate, etc) There are only few players actually using m16 instead of g36e and i respect those few.
Totally unbalanced? Now that's either an exaggeration or a statement based off of just the G36E.

I wouldn't really care. If unlocks are prohibited, either 1. leave or 2. just play without unlocks; it's still pretty much the same gameplay I've always had. I can use stock or unlocks and still have my fun.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6791|Perth, Western Australia
Lol yeah but I'd only play classes where I don't usually use unlocks anyway... so everything but Medic (please, mercy, I only use the L85, look at my sig!) or Anti Tank. Stock weapons are just as good for me on any other kit.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6517|Gold Coast
No, because they put the G36E in there for a reason, and they made it like it is for a reason too. Thats how the game is mate.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6576|United States
I like to play, so I really don't care.
cospengle
+140|6492|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Why do people have such an issue with unlocks? If you prefer the stock weapons you can still use them when unlocks are allowed. Variety is the spice of life (especially when it kills you ).

I voted no, but that's just to vote against the yes mob who are a bunch of facists
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6459|USA
It's not the gun, it's the player.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6627|Gold coast, Aus.
32 player IO karkand no unlocks FF = on would be my dream server.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6170|California
I need my M95 and G36C!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652
I get private glitched enough as it is anyways so yeah.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6635|The Netherlands
yeh, unlocks are too strong, i only use M95 on wake, for shooting stealers out of my jet or chopper
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6631|Quebec city, Canada

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

yeh, unlocks are too strong, i only use M95 on wake, for shooting stealers out of my jet or chopper
which you do once every 5 games.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698
But isn't the point of having points to have unlocks? So a ranked server without unlocks in like having a Death Star with no docking ports or weapons.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-15 23:22:33)

Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6147
If it had a good map list and admins, yes.  I don't need unlocks when I'm in a chopper anyway
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6653|Behind that RPK-74
Rpk , Saw , M16 , 101 ~
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine
I dont care ... let noobs use their noobguns or they will whine , moan and leave BF2 . Whom are you going to kill then ?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6144
People that whine about: Unlock = noobs...or something: FUCK YOUR SELF!

I mean the ak 101 ownz almost every weapon....so...who cares about unlocks? none are overpowered....only 1 (G36E) but who cares? then play with that weapon yourself....g36E is just a good weapon to have a chance to an ak 101
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6680|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Actually I would,it would bring back memories of 2005 when very few people had any unlocked weapons and the old ranking system.
theDunadan
+2|6215|CA, USA
er... no. I earned them and I want to use them. Maybe though just for kicks. Or... no.
Slickfish
+24|6629
I'd play a server with no unlocks, M16 on single shot has opened my eye's this weekend(afew well placed rounds are worth infinate in the wall and floor), I was all 101 and L85 til now.

As for the G36E, well what can you say, it is so easy to use, people do the usual arguments, but how boring would it be if everyone had a G36E, if afew people didn't have the balls not to rely on it then the game would be cr*p.
If you want to use it then fine, but you'll get the same contempt from me as a wake J-10 whore.
victor.uk.
+10|6491|cwmbran
yes i would
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
I still love my G36E...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard