• Index » 
  • BF3S.com » 
  • Etcetera » 
  • Error: You are #21,581 of 22,068 in the queue. Approximate wait time i
PoW_Father_of_chaos
+0|6764
what does this mean?  Error: You are #21,581 of 22,068 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 17h 59m 03s  i can't get my stats to load?   can you help?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Just amazing how few people actually read the faq...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

PoW_Father_of_chaos wrote:

what does this mean?  Error: You are #21,581 of 22,068 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 17h 59m 03s  i can't get my stats to load?   can you help?
please read through the topic Mike has linked ( thanks to him for that ). you might also consider checking the FAQ as voodoo has suggested.

in short, current EA feeds won't allow stats updates as often as they were before. therefore, everyone in the datebase is put on the queue and updated according to his position. this is to ensure that everyone in the database gets updated on a regular basis while keeping the load on the EA servers down.

it's the same for everyone here.

B.Schuss - You are #8,756 of 21,689 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 7h 17m 48s.

hope I have explained it sufficiently.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Just amazing how few people actually read the faq...
i did! i did! *bunny hopping frantically*... that was the first thing i read because it was right at the top of the Index then ( i think )..
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Most people never learned to speak "faq", so why would they try reading it?!
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Dont You Dare Start Bunny Hopping Mike!!!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

..and i finally discovered why we are addicted to the forum.. so that we are familiar with every single freaking thread..and we can avoid having our nuts sliced off by......*voice trailing away*...

'sheeeeeeeeeeeeng"
Medic! Medic!
Noooooooooooooo....no shock paddles to the groin....anywhere but there..

*knife and revive stats padding in the background*

p/s finally got my sniper badge..and it didnt register in BFHQ..damn! i worked so hard for it..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-22 09:43:17)

B.Schuss

mike, you are hilarious..
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

B.Schuss wrote:

wat the heck... cant play well..might as well joke about things and lighten things up..

i m off to bed.. good nite folks!
B.Schuss

mikeshw wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

wat the heck... cant play well..might as well joke about things and lighten things up..

i m off to bed.. good nite folks!
good night, mike

btw, what island are you on exactly ?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

i'm from Singapore, buddy.. GMT+8
B.Schuss

nice. I hear it's very clean down there. I've been advised not to drop my chewing gum randomly on the streets...

at this point, GMT +8 means you are 8 hours closer to your weekend. In fact, it's probabaly already weekend for you right now...
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

my BF2 weekend countdowns in approximately 6 hours.. and i need to go snipe again.. *aaarggggh!*

sale of chewing gum is strictly prohibited but not in eating it..remember that if you are ever in this country..don't let the locals fool you.. and yes, it is very clean here, generally speaking

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-22 23:50:16)

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Let's All Go Visit Mike!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Let's All Go Visit Mike!
might be the other way round, buddy.. i have to travel to the US of A..Longmont, CA.. no BF2 for at least 14days.. are there any gaming centres there????

i see the withdrawal symptoms coming..

what was this thread all about again...?

edit: but you are all welcomed..drop me a note..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-23 08:19:17)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Mike, I know San Francisco (home town for me) has a few internet lan gaming cafe type things, but it's very much the exception opposed to the rule. Internet Cafe's aren't very profitable here, so you're unlikely to find one unless you venture into a major metropolin area.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

chuyskywalker wrote:

Mike, I know San Francisco (home town for me) has a few internet lan gaming cafe type things, but it's very much the exception opposed to the rule. Internet Cafe's aren't very profitable here, so you're unlikely to find one unless you venture into a major metropolin area.
thanks, mate.. my client is going to be keeping me so busy that the only thing i will be playing with is Keynote.

ok..you can lock up this thread now..*sniff sniff*.. but u gotta admit..the header is great for newbies to the forum..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-23 17:08:20)

• Index » 
  • BF3S.com » 
  • Etcetera » 
  • Error: You are #21,581 of 22,068 in the queue. Approximate wait time i

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard