=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
My dell laptop doesnt have system recovery, i cry hacks.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6139|Carnoustie, Scotland

mafropetee wrote:

most people who say Dell sucks have never really experienced Dell to begin with. they just say Dell sucks because everyone else does.
Sitting here typing on a shitty dell keyboard listening to Biffy Clyro through shitty dell speakers while reading what I'm typing [because I can touch type ] on a shitty dell monitor.
mafropetee
+18|6150|Altamonte Springs, FL

Funky_Finny wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

most people who say Dell sucks have never really experienced Dell to begin with. they just say Dell sucks because everyone else does.
Sitting here typing on a shitty dell keyboard listening to Biffy Clyro through shitty dell speakers while reading what I'm typing [because I can touch type ] on a shitty dell monitor.
A: i love these tiny Dell keyboards... no clue why. B: who the fuck is Biffy Clyro? try Bullet and Bodom and Metallica and Atreyu C: i know the speakers are shitty. thats what i have a 500W stereo system in my room for. D: Dell's xx07WFP series of monitors are some of the best out there, and arguably THE best. too bad this one is their cruddy value series E207WFP. but its still not bad.
Funky_Finny
Banned

mafropetee wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

A: i love these tiny Dell keyboards... no clue why. B: who the fuck is Biffy Clyro? try Bullet and Bodom and Metallica and Atreyu C: i know the speakers are shitty. thats what i have a 500W stereo system in my room for. D: Dell's xx07WFP series of monitors are some of the best out there, and arguably THE best. too bad this one is their cruddy value series E207WFP. but its still not bad.
A - Try getting some manly hands :]
B - Open LimeWire, click search, enter "Biffy Clyro" into the band name, download ANY song, and be blown away. (By the way, I like Bullet and Metallica, who are Bodom and Atreyu suck ass)
C - You buy a computer so you can use it, not so you can buy a whole new lot of parts for it.
D - Their CRTs suck. Can never get the settings right. Always have some black at the edge of your screen.
mafropetee

Funky_Finny wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

A - Try getting some manly hands :]
B - Open LimeWire, click search, enter "Biffy Clyro" into the band name, download ANY song, and be blown away. (By the way, I like Bullet and Metallica, who are Bodom and Atreyu suck ass)
C - You buy a computer so you can use it, not so you can buy a whole new lot of parts for it.
D - Their CRTs suck. Can never get the settings right. Always have some black at the edge of your screen.
A: my hands are normal size and fully functional. im getting a nice big new Saitek keyboard soon anyway.
B: ok just downloaded "Black and Blue"... its pretty good. not exactly my kind of music though. Children of Bodom is a metal band with an awesome guitarist, and Atreyu is a metal/screamo band. go look both of them up if your into that stuff, and since you like Bullet (im assuming you mean Bullet for my Valentine), i think you would at least like Atreyu.
C: what does that have to do with anything? speakers dont cost that much, and if your just gonna use it to brows the internet or do office crap, the speakers will be just fine.
D: you do realize that CRT's are dead, and im not talking about them right? LCD, man. get with the times. go look up the Dell 2407WFP. its an incredible monitor.
Funky_Finny
Banned
A - I was kidding. We all have our own preferences when it comes to keyboards. I had a Saitek one (It lit up blue ^.^) but my little brother dropped a cup of coffee on it. So now I'm back to this one
B - Download some of their newer stuff, from the album Puzzle, I recommend "Living is a problem because everything dies". Biffy are Scottish by the way, which is part of the reason I like them so much. Yeah, I am talking about Bullet For My Valentine, I've heard Atreyu and they're a tad on the heavy side. Hense the Biffy.
C - I game. Lots. And listen to music. Lots. So office crap is not for me.
D - I Bought my computer a while ago... So yeah I know CRTs are dead, but I can't afford a new computer ^.^
mafropetee

Funky_Finny wrote:

A - I was kidding. We all have our own preferences when it comes to keyboards. I had a Saitek one (It lit up blue ^.^) but my little brother dropped a cup of coffee on it. So now I'm back to this one
B - Download some of their newer stuff, from the album Puzzle, I recommend "Living is a problem because everything dies". Biffy are Scottish by the way, which is part of the reason I like them so much. Yeah, I am talking about Bullet For My Valentine, I've heard Atreyu and they're a tad on the heavy side. Hense the Biffy.
C - I game. Lots. And listen to music. Lots. So office crap is not for me.
D - I Bought my computer a while ago... So yeah I know CRTs are dead, but I can't afford a new computer ^.^
ohh okay thanks for clearing those things up coz for a second there i thought you were just an ignorant jerk

and ill admit that these speakers are crap no matter how you look at them... i mean, they plug into a USB port for power. wtf is that shit? that makes the mouse freeze up sometimes because its drawing a little too much power from what already little power is running to the USB ports.
Funky_Finny
Banned
Ignorant Jerk? Me? Have some Karma :]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard