Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6309

S.Lythberg wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

nice overall stuuf only 1.6k commanding thought tsk tsk haha

http://www.bf2s.com/player/104579860/
A little too early for a rating methinks...
ur right the stats r kinda low give me afew more hours and itll be good
Gunner978
+7|6286|USA

Backupwayback wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

nice overall stuuf only 1.6k commanding thought tsk tsk haha

http://www.bf2s.com/player/104579860/
A little too early for a rating methinks...
ur right the stats r kinda low give me afew more hours and itll be good
Not too bad for a noob and i say noob in a NICE way!
Zathras
+2|6161
Gunner-
Played on your server for the first time yesterday- love Dragon Valley
Good stats- maybe should balance out some of the weapon kits- Support can be very hand in helicopters (not for yourself per se).  How do you TV in Dragon Valley so well anyways?  Cant see the crosshair sometimes.
kkolodsick
+14|6676
Zath-

Good overall man, would take some your stats myself.  SPM good, K/D even better.

Maybe work on your individual weapons K/D as it looks like most of your k/d was elevated by vehicles, oh and play somethign other than Karkand for Gods sake.
StarvinMarvin
+7|6164

Sleazell wrote:

Pretty good stats KDR is good...I don't care what people say anything about 1.5 is decent especially if you don't whore it up in a tank/chopper/plane all day.  Decent ratio with all weapons.
finally someone with some common sense (i refer to the 1.5 KDR being good.  come on people, 2 isn't the lowest KDR to be considered "good"
Gunner978
+7|6286|USA

Zathras wrote:

Gunner-
Played on your server for the first time yesterday- love Dragon Valley
Good stats- maybe should balance out some of the weapon kits- Support can be very hand in helicopters (not for yourself per se).  How do you TV in Dragon Valley so well anyways?  Cant see the crosshair sometimes.
:] glad you liked it.. We try our best, and sorry if any of the admins came off to be ass's.. as we dont take kindly to rule breakers/kids who talk shit.  Ive actually thought about trying other kits and have at times.. but medic is just always the most helpful to helping/saving my teammates. As Every round on the US side i go str8 for refinary.. let my squad mates spawn on me and defend them/revive them when they get killed.. And yes, I am a vehicle whore as all the noobs will call me but i was a karkand whore at a time ;]. Tving on dragon is tough at first.. What i do is right before firing i hold tab.. brings up the score board as you probly know but if you look closer you can see the enemy chopper a whore lot better up high. May be tough at first but eventually you'll love it and get a ton more kills. And believe me... I am NOWHERE near the best..+Ek+ members named adv3rsary and  w.wolfram/Wolfram&hart totally destroys me so watch out for them :pp anyways  Sry if i typed ya a novel    See ya on the server next time bud

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-07-14 18:48:52)

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6178|Germany

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Atticus.....nice rank, average SPM, average KDR, pretty bad death streak of 26, Half your time spent on Karkand, not good, and after nearly 400 hours of medic, your SPM should be a lot higher. 

Your a solid ground pounder though, and 3 star rank is very nice.  I've nearly got 300K points, still a colonel though   Nice medal collection too.
Nice map selection! nice awards nice spm and kdr is ok

8/10
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6456|Chicago, IL

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|- wrote:

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Atticus.....nice rank, average SPM, average KDR, pretty bad death streak of 26, Half your time spent on Karkand, not good, and after nearly 400 hours of medic, your SPM should be a lot higher. 

Your a solid ground pounder though, and 3 star rank is very nice.  I've nearly got 300K points, still a colonel though   Nice medal collection too.
Nice map selection! nice awards nice spm and kdr is ok

8/10
1337 sniper account?

30+ kills per round is really good, as is your spm and kdr

8/10

I think you can get that sniper accuracy higher...
d.cripz
+29|6418
ur accuracy is good, but other than that it is average.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6647|Amsterdam, NY
great KDR, SPM, and overall score nice stats.
Gunner978
+7|6286|USA

SgtSlauther wrote:

great KDR, SPM, and overall score nice stats.
yet another karkand whore.. i think most ppl in bf2 go though the karkand stage.. not saying its a bad thing as my whole first account was karkand haha.. Not too bad of a kdr and not bad accuracy at all. 6/10
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6230|cs_connecticut‬‭
Nice, your 2nd Lieutenant and not a karkand whore like me!
RuNNer90
+22|6194|Germany
K/D: over 1.0 thats the main thing!
spm: under 2.. meh.. i dont like it
0,5 hours of parchute time... normal!
Heli time: <2 hours, bad gunner?

Last edited by RuNNer90 (2007-07-15 14:48:32)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6694|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
judging by ur stats u suck but i know that ur a pretty good all around player so outta 10 judging by stats
6/10
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6140

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Nice, your 2nd Lieutenant and not a karkand whore like me!
Not too bad at all.. 6/10.. But this is my new account.. recognize the sig prolly haha.. Tired of ppl thinking that Gunner978 is my active account.. See stats in my sig.. my current accounts
Zathras
+2|6161

Gunner978 wrote:

As Every round on the US side i go str8 for refinary.. let my squad mates spawn on me and defend them/revive them when they get killed..
Yes, I noticed that.  Thats very annoying playing against that. Especially when the commander does not care about the refinery.  Its the best way to eliminate the J10 problem.  Besides stealing them.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6140

Zathras wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

As Every round on the US side i go str8 for refinary.. let my squad mates spawn on me and defend them/revive them when they get killed..
Yes, I noticed that.  Thats very annoying playing against that. Especially when the commander does not care about the refinery.  Its the best way to eliminate the J10 problem.  Besides stealing them.
yep.. Thats why im #2 in the world on WLR hahahahah.. if your good at infantry and take over refinary right away you will most likely win..However im on china i always get in a j10.. yes i know.. j10 whore . BTW this is my new account on bf2S..got tired of ppl thinking my bf2 name is gunner978
RD_The_Dog
+87|6546
Zathras............

SPM is nothing to shout about, but it's decent.  KDR is not bad, but it's only going to get better, so good stuff.  Hmm, you have less than 700 kills with grenades, yet your favourite kit is support.  That's a good thing i guess.  Ahh, i see most of your time is spent in armour on strike at karkand.  In that case your KDR should be better.  Over 1000 knife kills, nice.

Ill give you 3 out of 5 stars.
Monk.50
+0|6413
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6140

Monk.50 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/68323174/
Not too bad.. little bit low on accuracy/spm but im guessing thats because of the wake numbers.. pretty good kdr. overall 7/10
RD_The_Dog
+87|6546
Wow Monk, way to block me.  Unreal_Gunner, i've rated you before, so im not going to bother again......

Monk, nothing in particular sticks out, besides a decent KDR......5.5/10
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6140

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Wow Monk, way to block me.  Unreal_Gunner, i've rated you before, so im not going to bother again......

Monk, nothing in particular sticks out, besides a decent KDR......5.5/10
I wont block ya ;D Nice accuracy/Spm other than that average besides the victims list.. not bad.. 8/10 .. and yes you did rate me.. but only on 1 of my accounts :PPPPPP
Monk.50
+0|6413

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Wow Monk, way to block me.
Sorry didnt realise. My stas are bad too much time idle being server admin.

RD_Dog you have good spm and good infantry player and amazing number of victims how you get so many, mine never seem to record on even if I kill somone 10 times in a row in the same life they are not added to my list. Might be because I play the same server all the time. Wake.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6323|Netherlands
Monk statslink???
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6201|Roma
Sam - You are indeed all the things in your sig.

Nice Streak 95!
Nice K/D ratio but crappy accuracy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard