madsmao
+0|6763|Copenhagen, Denmark
I have been driving around in an APC quite a lot. In many different games. But I still don't seem to get the Transport bagde. This seems weird to me since I think I have spent much more than 10 minutes in an APC. Can anyone confirm that 10 minutes in a Transport (in a round) is the correct requirement for getting the Transport badge.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

Try a humvee or jeep...
madsmao
Yeah. That might be worth a try. Thx
KID6969
+0|6764
I have also found that you need to kill someone before it recognises you have been in the vehicle
madsmao
Oh believe me. I have killed someone ;-)
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Buggy or Hummer...except for Parachuting, it's the easiest badge to attain!
madsmao
I am beginning to think that where I have been wrong is in thinking that I had to be in an APC. That to me is a transport vehicle. I will get down and dirty and do the "hummer buggy" to obtain that badge.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Just mind those darn drums!!  They'll make you jump out of your seat when you finally get the award!!
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6777|Lake Constanze, Germany

madsmao wrote:

I am beginning to think that where I have been wrong is in thinking that I had to be in an APC. That to me is a transport vehicle. I will get down and dirty and do the "hummer buggy" to obtain that badge.
100% agree....the APC is an armoured vehicle......i wont try to get the transport badge with that     ....nope...not really.....
Ah, and btw, only a question (dont get me serious, j/k): shall i post i picture of an Humvee, to verify....

Greetz,
Agent
madsmao
True that the APC is an armored vehicle but as far as I know APC is short for Armored Personel Carrier?
And the humvee picture will not be needed but thx for the offer :-)
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
yep they got it right. just find a 64/32 player map with only a few players, grab a jeep or hummer or truck and drive to a beautiful little secluded spot to watch the sun set for 10 minutes. or you can do it like me and spawn rape them in a hummer on karkand!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
You get that award yet madsmao?
madsmao
Yeah. Got the award yesterday.
Played as MEC on Dalian Plant and just took a buggy and found a nice spot on the map where I could sit and enjoy the scenery and spot some enemies for my team
Next up are the explosives badge and knife and pistol. They might well prove to be a little bit harder and require some more work. But all the more fun.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

madsmao wrote:

Next up are the explosives badge and knife and pistol. They might well prove to be a little bit harder and require some more work.
Hell yes. I still haven't gotten my basic explosives or knife and my vet pistol nearly gave me an ulcer trying to get it.

BTW, Madsmao reminded me while talking about how he got his basic transport badge, a great way to get it is to play as commander. A lot of commanders like to be out of the way anyway so it's perfect. Just sit in a jeep and blasts anyway who comes near as you call out arty and enemy tank and such.
Mike233
+0|6765
i ac ually got that badge accidently.. i was sitting in a jeep while commandin on the commander screen and i got the bagde for transport lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard