Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6695
I am having problems with punkbuster. whenever someone tries to take a pbss of me on bf2 it comes up blank. i was wandering if you guys knew a way of fixing this.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Turn off your hax.......
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Screen shot blocker maybe.  I've heard of those.  PB will take an SS of an person and it comes up as a black screen, which is a screen shot blocker.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands

Kashmir wrote:

I am having problems with punkbuster. whenever someone tries to take a pbss of me on bf2 it comes up blank. i was wandering if you guys knew a way of fixing this.
You on vista? I m on vista 64bit amd i have the same problem. Every screenshot is black and it doesnt say capture failed.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6695

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

You on vista? I m on vista 64bit amd i have the same problem. Every screenshot is black and it doesnt say capture failed.
im on vista. not 64.

also would the screenshots not coming be enough for a ban?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal

Kashmir wrote:

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

im on vista. not 64.

Not a global ban, but it might make an admin feel uncomfortable.  I think an admin is well within his rights to ban someone if they can't collect a legitimate screenshot.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Echo
WOoKie

Kashmir wrote:

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

im on vista. not 64.

You also get a black screenshot when someone is in windows/not in the game. Some admins might think you re using something to block the ss tho.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6695

geNius wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

Echo wrote:

im on vista. not 64.

Not a global ban, but it might make an admin feel uncomfortable.  I think an admin is well within his rights to ban someone if they can't collect a legitimate screenshot.
yeah ive been banned a few times in the past weeks and they said they would report to punkbuster. and i want sure if i would get banned or not.
Echo
WOoKie

Kashmir wrote:

geNius wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

im on vista. not 64.

yeah ive been banned a few times in the past weeks and they said they would report to punkbuster. and i want sure if i would get banned or not.
I dont think a black screenshot is enough evidence to get someone banned globally. Like i said you also get a black ss when someone is in windows. Dont worry about it too much.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6695

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

geNius wrote:

I dont think a black screenshot is enough evidence to get someone banned globally. Like i said you also get a black ss when someone is in windows. Dont worry about it too much.
ok ty. but its just kinda annoying getting acused all the time. ive also been banned from a few low ping servers whitch is pretty annoying
Echo
WOoKie

Kashmir wrote:

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

ok ty. but its just kinda annoying getting acused all the time. ive also been banned from a few low ping servers whitch is pretty annoying
I just checked the punksbusted forums to see if i can find anything about it and there's more people that have this problem and its not only vista users. You might want to regester there to get support.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6231|NSW, Australia

Echo wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

Echo wrote:

im on vista. not 64.

You also get a black screenshot when someone is in windows/not in the game. Some admins might think you re using something to block the ss tho.
but in the information at the bottom of the screen its say ( B1 ) or ( B0 ) if it is the 0 it means they are minimised and 1 means they are in game. if they are looking at bfhq and stuff you can see that two lol
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear
Try updating the punkbuster...and yeah I would probably ban someone if they came up with a blank pbss...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard