Mp5 (smg)8%8% - 9
Mp7 (pdw)12%12% - 13
G3 (ar)23%23% - 24
Hk21 (eu Lmg)5%5% - 6
HK53A3 (EU "Carbine")3%3% - 4
Total: 104
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada
although it sucks in bf2 i have to say mp5....because i actually have one.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

MP7, cause if you get killed by it, it's humiliating (fun for the shooter, humiliating for the shootee).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6398|6 feet under
if it is in real life then the MP5 but if not than the G36
octothorpe
+2|6216
I voted for the G3.  It has a nice balance of power and accuracy once you figure out how to use it.
In light of it's power, the clip size is understandable.  Though, I think you should get 1 more clip for it to even out ammo capacity.  You'd still have to reload more often with it than other assault rifles, but you'd run out completely a little less often.

I think an interesting addition to the game would be the HK SL8-6 with an assault scope.  Basically, short range sniper accuracy zoomed(like 2.5 zoom), and g36-e accuracy unzoomed with only single shot mode.  Standard is a 10 round clip with the gun, but it accepts 30 round clips too.  It would be more of a scout type weapon that fill a play style not in the game really.  It would do less damage than current sniper rifles as well but enough to do headshots.  I'm not sure what class would balance best with it though...  Definitely no armor on it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
Second new love, the hk53A3, it sounds like the boss!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

The "Old-Skool MP-7" would take the cake, but I've developed new love for the G36k.
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

octothorpe wrote:

HK SL8-6
SL8 is civilian mod of G36 . Maybe you also want some M4's with safe-semi trigger groop ? Thats pointless !
BTW , G36 IRL recieve 2 scopes in carrying handle : 1.5x aimpoint & 3.5x scope . G36E gets only 3.5x scope . I really have no idea why the hell DICE put picatinny rail on it . It is used only for SF ( i.e. G36K\G36C ) . Troops are issued G36\G36E with carrying handle ..
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

Longbow wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

HK SL8-6
SL8 is civilian mod of G36 . Maybe you also want some M4's with safe-semi trigger groop ? Thats pointless !
BTW , G36 IRL recieve 2 scopes in carrying handle : 1.5x aimpoint & 3.5x scope . G36E gets only 3.5x scope . I really have no idea why the hell DICE put picatinny rail on it . It is used only for SF ( i.e. G36K\G36C ) . Troops are issued G36\G36E with carrying handle ..
awesome, you know what else i like? women.
Longbow

twiistaaa wrote:

Me 2 , so what ?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

twiistaaa wrote:

Longbow wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

HK SL8-6
Easy tiger, put the handbag away
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

Longbow wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Me 2 , so what ?
well the point was, you spent to much time talking about something that im to drunk to comprehend or to awesome to care about. it was a horrible horrible comment.
4thHazard
+5|6248|Australia [Sydney NSW]

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

The MP7 is one fierce little gun, you can do some insane damage with that thing if you fire it right.  I've gone 50-4 with that gun before.
The Mp7 Drops anybody. Its an awesome SMG. Did you know its a good sniper weapon too. I hide on cliffs and snipe with it.

But my Pick is the G36E, I'm very fond of this rifle. It hauls ass and looks awesome
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
K.

No question about it. Recoil/Deviation lower than the 'E, RoF is better than the C. Damned near perfect.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Longbow

Spark wrote:

K.

No question about it. Recoil/Deviation lower than the 'E, RoF is better than the C. Damned near perfect.
RoF is actually lower . K=600 vs C=750
octothorpe
+2|6216

Longbow wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

HK SL8-6
Yes, it is a civilian rifle.  What is the purpose of the rifle in question?  What do most use it for?  Hunting, target shooting, and match shooting.  There's a reason it has the type of stock it has.  I listed it for obvious reasons.  It's made for accurate semi auto firing.  It's not already in game.  It's made by H&K, which this thread is about.  It has a nice look to it.  Yes, I know it's not an LE or Mil weapon, but I thought it's design would lend itself well to the "scout" style gameplay I think would be rather fun in BF2.  It would be like using a shorter ranged and less damaging SVD, but more accurate not scoped.  It would be something you could use easier in a moving/advancing squad.  Sure, there are other LE and Mil weapons and other H&K variants you could use in the same role, but most would then have selective fire modes that people would whine about when not instituted in the game.  It was just a random idea that I got while reading up on the SL8.

[edited for a confusing typo and more explanation]

Last edited by octothorpe (2007-07-15 09:37:04)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

octothorpe wrote:

Longbow wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

HK SL8-6
Yes, it is a civilian rifle.  What is the purpose of the rifle in question?  What do most use it for?  Hunting, target shooting, and match shooting.  There's a reason it has the type of stock it has.  I listed it for obvious reasons.  It's made for accurate semi auto firing.  It's not already in game.  It's made by H&K, which this thread is about.  It has a nice look to it.  Yes, I know it's not an LE or Mil weapon, but I thought it's design would lend itself well to the "scout" style gameplay I think would be rather fun in BF2.  It would be like using a shorter ranged and less damaging SVD.  It would be something you could use easier in a moving/advancing squad.  Sure, there are other LE and Mil weapons and other H&K variants you could use in the same rolls, but most would then have selective fire modes that people would whine about when not instituted in the game.  It was just a random idea that I got while reading up on the SL8.
This thread is about in-game H&K's. I believe there is a thread somewhere about personal guns, post that there, not here
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
octothorpe
+2|6216

fatherted13 wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Yes, it is a civilian rifle.  What is the purpose of the rifle in question?  What do most use it for?  Hunting, target shooting, and match shooting.  There's a reason it has the type of stock it has.  I listed it for obvious reasons.  It's made for accurate semi auto firing.  It's not already in game.  It's made by H&K, which this thread is about.  It has a nice look to it.  Yes, I know it's not an LE or Mil weapon, but I thought it's design would lend itself well to the "scout" style gameplay I think would be rather fun in BF2.  It would be like using a shorter ranged and less damaging SVD.  It would be something you could use easier in a moving/advancing squad.  Sure, there are other LE and Mil weapons and other H&K variants you could use in the same rolls, but most would then have selective fire modes that people would whine about when not instituted in the game.  It was just a random idea that I got while reading up on the SL8.
This thread is about in-game H&K's. I believe there is a thread somewhere about personal guns, post that there, not here
I selected G3 and listed it in my initial post.  The sl8 stuff was just fluff and thought.  I'm not the only person in this thread to post somewhat off topic.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

octothorpe wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

I selected G3 and listed it in my initial post.  The sl8 stuff was just fluff and thought.  I'm not the only person in this thread to post somewhat off topic.
Sorry, wasn't trying to single you out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard