Sgt.Gene
+215|6755

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

If it's a glitch then surely it's easy to prove?  Sometimes demo files (for various games) have limited amounts of data and interpolate so snapping can be exaggerated, but it looks very sus to me.  That's some pretty conspicuous snapping.

And, you may be surprised but that person isn't using hacks. That person is me. Sometimes i snap to directions where i get hit whilst firing to people, and judge by UAV. Hes not hacking, lol.
You 'snap' directions accurately while looking at the UAV whilst firing at other targets?  There's a big difference between switching targets and snapping directly to 'em.  I'm a UAV whore so sometimes I will look at walls and stuff as I'm figuring out the direction someone on the UAV will be coming from (or to line up a gren on a hidden enemy) but I won't be snapping around like crazy.  None of the people I play with have ever exhibited behaviour where they snap all over the place.  If it's not a game bug (and is instead a demo bug) then surely significantly more people would've been accused?

I think it's rather curious that both of you guys have sigs full of hack accusations and you got your stats wiped, though.
If it's a bug, then I'm sure you guys can easily can prove it.  It'll be interesting to see whether you do, though.  Please do.
Did you not see

http://files.filefront.com/zomghaxwmv/; … einfo.html

Clearly it is an animation glitch.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

I think it's rather curious that both of you guys have sigs full of hack accusations and you got your stats wiped, though.
If it's a bug, then I'm sure you guys can easily can prove it.  It'll be interesting to see whether you do, though.  Please do.
Umm, I've got my stats wiped? <<< Thats a second account. I still have all 246,029 points
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6454|meh-land
makes no difference, person's haxing, my hax detector says so, you guys can defend all you want, but the truth is the truth and thats the way it is. 

this is paul harvey.  good day?
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6133
Nope I didn't see that.  I watched all of the other videos but missed that one   (and hence assumed that if it were so easy to prove then why had no-one posted proof).  Food for thought, indeed.

gene_pool: 2+2 make 5 on my part.  I blame lack of sleep   Apologies.

Last edited by Arnie_Ze_Austrian (2007-07-15 00:29:07)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6755

Blehm98 wrote:

makes no difference, person's haxing, my hax detector says so, you guys can defend all you want, but the truth is the truth and thats the way it is. 

this is paul harvey.  good day?
Your hax detector is broke.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6229|israel
aimbots can be left bug
but
its very fishi first frag... W\H?!
hard to see if he spot him, and why he didnt run to kill him if he know one is inside flag??
somthing is unnatural in the first "W\H" frag
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6147|denmark
guilty!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6644

Doggehspike wrote:

Animation bug while strafing left.

Here's a short video I made:

Notice that it only happens while strafing left, and during your video I only saw her strafe left.

Doggehspike wrote:

Notice that it only happens while strafing left, and during your video I only saw her strafe left.

Doggehspike wrote:

just to get it into your thick skulls.

as I'm here anyway, i'll explain the first frag: They had just killed the other 3 players. one was still alive. They were north of the flag. there was nobody south. The last player might have been camping next to the flag as a SL.

It's simple logic, although no doubt it's far too much for somebody who hasn't played 4on4's to understand

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2007-07-15 03:20:40)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6343|uk

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

just to get it into your thick skulls.
wha?

jaques59
+6|6126

Last edited by jaques59 (2007-07-15 03:50:15)

N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6229|israel

SargeV1.4 wrote:

as I'm here anyway, i'll explain the first frag: They had just killed the other 3 players. one was still alive. They were north of the flag. there was nobody south. The last player might have been camping next to the flag as a SL.

It's simple logic, although no doubt it's far too much for somebody who hasn't played 4on4's to understand
another profesor...

about w\h frag only:
* he jump and look straight to the place usmc soldier was standing (kind of fishi considering flag was up)
* if he saw him inside flag... why he didnt go kill him?? (maybe he didnt want to kill when there is no spoted in the air?!)
suspicion.. he doesnt what it...  thats why he jump in air try spot before the kill

but... again: aimbots are only "left bug"

ppl use H\W & nametag tweaks are not science fiction in ESL.. so... \:

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-07-15 03:51:40)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552
stfu noobs

haha n1 video dolf xD

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-07-15 03:56:31)

jaques59
+6|6126
i second that dandy3, noobs noobs noobs !

Last edited by jaques59 (2007-07-15 03:56:25)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6639|I smell corners
rofl that's a gather from this morning around 5 o'clock, I joined the gather chat but was to drunk to play, I would have loved to here you whine on TS while getting pwend by a women.
gene_pool
Banned

jaques59 wrote:

NUFF SAID. CASE CLOSED.
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
Talking rights revoked for everybody in this thread, because youre all dumb.  First of all, whoever filmed the video is too stupid enough to film it at the right angle and distance to tell.  And no it isnt an aimbot, but you would really need to see more footage.  Some players play like that.  If you kill a person and know there is a person 3 feet to the right of him, what are you gonna do, gradually move your crosshair to the other person acting like a retard?  You use reflexes and move rapidly to the other person.  You can tell when its an aimbotter.

Lastly, about looking at the hotel flag, you dont have to hack to know where somebody is in a 5v5 if he isnt spotted.

1.  They could have had a commander spotting or putting UAVs up.
2.  The MEC team was obviously occupied raping people further north of the hotel.  And when you kill an entire group of people in an area further off from a flag youre defending and only end up killing 3 or 4 people, you wonder, hmm where is the fifth?  Well while we were all busy leaving our flag and not defending, I bet he flanked and went to cap hotel.  So you head back, and start checking the flag.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6639|I smell corners

eagles1106 wrote:

Talking rights revoked for everybody in this thread, because youre all dumb.  First of all, whoever filmed the video is too stupid enough to film it at the right angle and distance to tell.  And no it isnt an aimbot, but you would really need to see more footage.  Some players play like that.  If you kill a person and know there is a person 3 feet to the right of him, what are you gonna do, gradually move your crosshair to the other person acting like a retard?  You use reflexes and move rapidly to the other person.  You can tell when its an aimbotter.

Lastly, about looking at the hotel flag, you dont have to hack to know where somebody is in a 5v5 if he isnt spotted.

2.  The MEC team was obviously occupied raping people further north of the hotel.  And when you kill an entire group of people in an area further off from a flag youre defending and only end up killing 3 or 4 people, you wonder, hmm where is the fifth?  Well while we were all busy leaving our flag and not defending, I bet he flanked and went to cap hotel.  So you head back, and start checking the flag.
Did you read ? It was 4v4 and in europe we don't play Io srcims whith a commander.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6220|NSW, Australia

sometimes my mouse has a poo and its like im snapping, but it like goes up in the sky and stuff
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552

eagles1106 wrote:

no they couldt have a commander or UAV, unlike NA players, EU actually use spotting skills and play proper infantry only.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6229|israel

jaques59 wrote:

:\
was'nt that convincing...

*he could be anywhere on the map... yet he choose to jump and look at that specific place
*if he know someone is there.. whay he didnt go 4 the kill?! (instaed jump like stupid try spot him so team m8's wont notice his hacks)

jaques59-- lol
i know NoTank(isr) .. he is no noob belive me...
he use to be top player in the clan that won u moist "pros" on 100 ping if u remember

i respect him.. i disagree whit him about aimbots...
but W\H still looks fishi to me..
sry.........

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-07-15 04:28:27)

jaques59
+6|6126
asdasdasdf:SDDDDPPELKJKFDadfdfdfkldj;a;laa;fl
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

no they couldt have a commander or UAV, unlike NA players, EU actually use spotting skills and play proper infantry only.
You had to bring the insults?  Did I insult ANYBODY in this post?  You state this is "proper" infantry as if your opinion owns everything.  I've played scrims with no commanders.  Like I said, even if there were no commanders, if you clear 3 guys to the north of hotel and dont notice a fourth, its common sense to check your flags.

Basically you said you play proper infantry just because Europeans have that style of play.  How is it a 100% true statement.  Even with commanders, its still evened out because if you know where people are all the time, they also know where you are, so it really doesnt even matter.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-07-15 05:59:10)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6644

jaques59 wrote:

nogal.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
gene_pool
Banned

jaques59 wrote:

And when you thought the video wasn't conclusive enough.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552
eagles, quote me where i insulted you. BTW our way is much more skilled imo, you cant just hop onto the commander screen and catch flankers, we have to actually see them and tell our teammates , and you can spam spot like crazy as commander so there is no way you could miss them. plus UAV is just gay, spots dont last aslong as UAV so you gotta kill them as fast as possible uav you have at least 20 secs more and you can also see players that have just spawned on them . OMG topic has gone fucked, summary: topic is about a noob who thinks someone who is better than them has an aimbot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard