Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
this is really, really weird. i thought they fixed it an actually i got the points from the first outage but it seems as if there is a 2nd now. thank god rain is gone and the summer is back over here - finally time to get out
tthunderhawk
+0|6146| Sweden Gimo
I´m still missing about 3000 points       
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

The real problem here is that EA is charging Server owners extra for Ranked Status which allows players to accumulate points on there servers.
When this Function is broken, then what are the Server owners paying Extra for?

They are better off renting a unranked server if the stats aren't going to update. Which is a lot less Expensive then renting a ranked server..

When is EA going to do something productive for once and start fixing this problem so that server owners can get what they are paying for.
Thats actually a good point, one that everyone has forgotten about. I highly doubt that EA will refund the server owners and companies for the loss in stats. Although they will claim that all stats will be recorded - just that they will be updated in time, it is still no excuse.
TheProfessional
+3|6494
Did anybody receive there missing points from the outage? I am missing 10k which I dont think i will ever get, also I mostly play on the same server all the time MG Karkand and sometimes the stats from the round record and sometimes it doesnt. I still think EA needs to fix problems with the stats. I also think 3-4 weeks should be plenty time for everyones stats to be updated if the problem was fixed.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Re-install and you'll be gaining points again as usual. Just apply the patches in the usual order. Doesn't matter if you install tampa or not.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-ICE-BO$
+0|6820

TheProfessional wrote:

sometimes the stats from the round record and sometimes it doesnt.
same problem here
LTC.Thunder
+4|6286|USA

Babb Master Flash wrote:

LTC.Thunder wrote:

Apparently not

I just played on my clan server and we got all the pts tonight.

iP:74.53.113.86:16569
From each and every round???

What I've been experiencing only the first round count, and the following don't. Played 2 rounds yesterday and got 3 stabbings (of 4 missing my expert knife) but only one was counted for...

Ain't that a BITCH!!!
Yes, every round
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6512|Alabama

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Re-install and you'll be gaining points again as usual. Just apply the patches in the usual order. Doesn't matter if you install tampa or not.
Seriously? so just re-install BF2 and download 1.4 full patch and then I get all my pointz back? are you sure?
Seaneroo
+12|6655
I played about 6 rounds on three different servers yesterday and got all those points.  My Special Forces awards did not update, however.  And no misssing points from the second outage.

Edit:  I should also mention that these were srvers that previously were NOT updating.  So it looks to me likeEA has the problem partially solved, with the exception of the awards issue.

Last edited by Seaneroo (2007-07-14 10:45:24)

bofh999
+1|6595
bullshit with that reinstall simple bullshit
fur!ous
+0|6130
okeej guys, i think i've got the solution if u want to gain points.
There are certain servers that are not updating the points, and it are many. I dont know exactly which servers update points,
but my experience is that, most or all of the EA official ranked servers update your points.
So maybe you all should try it, because it worked for me today. Just filter in BF2 or gamespy, by typing 'official' in the servername bracket.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6212
I newer got my points from the outage, not from the two weeks after either. The last couple of days i have gotten most of my points so i`m fairly happy. i don`t think i will ever get my missing points and awards. i just hope EA has learned from this incident so i don`t have to waste any more time while playing.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6520|Little blue planet, milky way
Cool (or weird, depending on your point of view) little thing I just noticed.....

My BF2S stats says I earned my last good conduct medal on the 13th..... BFHQ says it was the 14th.... While I DID infact ALSO earn the medal on the 13th (due to server issues I had it awarded like 10-15 times over the last 1½-2 months), this makes me wonder if the stats feed that bF2S is getting is actually.... Well.... In liu of a better word... Correct. I'm just saying if THIS can happen, weirder shit can too, presumably the feed is fucked up as bad as the stats themselves.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6341|New York
I received about 40 points for a month worth of playing BF2.  I called their tech support and their low level rep. could tell me nothing other than "give it a few more days."  I think there is a bigger problem happening than they will admit, which nothing can be done about but a solid answer as to when the problem will be resolved would be professional.
Shifty-Powers
+1|6158|Canada
stats are working fine for me again...
fabiator14
+7|6149|Normandy - France

Shifty-Powers wrote:

if only it could be true for everyone here...
Manicalwizard
+2|6134
Stats are updating fine for me, but I haven't got mine from the outage.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6750|Estonia

Shifty-Powers wrote:

no points from outage yet but got all points that i earned yesterday without delays, playing mostly at TV2 servers
tthunderhawk
+0|6146| Sweden Gimo
I´m still missing about 3000+ points       
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6379|Oslo, Norway
Stats aren't working fine for me. The last couple of days I've only recieved points for my first round. Since I play more than round, my other rounds go "missing".

I know it's just a game. But when the game is all about points, you kind of want them to work properly. And army hours.

Wonder if they fix the SF problem, and if they do, will ppl get their army times and points from the outage? Have about 12 hours who hven't been recorded as army time, just as playing time. Maybe the rest of my points are in that bag???
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6556|Hungary
My History shows + 101 or how many points but it did not added to my global points. Anyway i earned that day like 400 points and 2 silver medals and nope they did not added it.
Where should i play so i get my stuff ???
Makes me crazy
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6750|Estonia

venom6 wrote:

My History shows + 101 or how many points but it did not added to my global points. Anyway i earned that day like 400 points and 2 silver medals and nope they did not added it.
Where should i play so i get my stuff ???
Makes me crazy
try TV2 servers, update fine
McBobb
+0|6200

tthunderhawk wrote:

Written by "gameseany" on easports battlefield forum.  I agree whit him!

99% of these replies are just complaints. Don't get me wrong, I was one of em, and I think its good to vent, but EA is NEVER gonna read it... the most I can see them doing is skimming the posts looking for examples of lost stats.. but at this points they've been given more than enough material... they just don't seem to know whats going on, or they lack competence in the programming to fix it.

The funny thing is, the people that care about these stats are more or less the hardcore players. Lets admit it, if you play this game once or twice a year for a few weeks.. your still a corporal and only have a few basic badges... your not gonna care about stats. Meanwhile, you got your capatain who checks em everyday to see how many points away from Major he is. Well.. I could be wrong, but that captain is probably more into games than that corporal, ergo he will be more likely to be a future customer of EA. So sure they arn't pissing everyone off.. but I guarentee that every month that goes by and this thing still isn't fixed, well they're losing a noticable cut in their next game. I've already reached the point where I refuse to buy another EA game, and I don't consider myself all that much of a a hardcore gamer.. only play bf2 during the summer. At any rate, if all EA cares about is money (and they clearly arn't doing everything to fix this), then lets hit em where it hurts.. don't buy from them anymore!
I agree 100%
Never going to bye anything that has the EA lable on it ever again. This episode proves to me what sort of relation they have to us costumers, as soon as thay have ur mony in there pockets they could not care less.
But im afraid that most of the gamers are whors that never will learn. So when the next tempting title comes from EA they will be all over it. And that is just what EA hopes and  count on. I have been a big fan of EA games both to pc and other gaming units, but this has made me so fu.. up that im never ever again byeing EA products. That the stats dont work is one thing, what makes me so angry is the arrogance they are showing twards paying costemers, WE are the ones giving them a paycheck, WE are the ones providing them a job, so stop abuseing ur trust, stop treating us like worthless shit and be honest to the hand that rocks the cradle.
BluRR33
+27|6385|Sweden
i think its working fine for me  with the score update..  about 4 days ago i play and took 600p but 149 just  got updated... what happened with the

missing score??...  will i ever get em back?
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6512|Alabama
I haven't gotten any points since June 14th, except for about 40 yesterday

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard