Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Lots of words
You care too much, it's a game.
Who gives a shit whos the best sniper, medic, engi etc.

edit: snipers suck, go cry.

Last edited by Simon (2007-06-18 14:22:33)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
lol harsh....
I love how people hate on kits.
SgtMelee
+2|6473|Tewksbury
vote nyte.. sick video man..
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6502|Valley of the Dragons

Ilocano wrote:

I've played with xzulu a few times.  Kumusta ka, pare!.  He is a demon with the SVD.  At long range though, I could go toe-to-toe.  xzulu's crazy kill counts per round are about knowing the best places to shoot from and anticipating where most of the enemies would be concentrated, while still minimizing vulnerability.
Xzulu is one of those guys that has an excellent feeling for tempo and pace of a round. He probably rocks in other games as well. Some guys just have that gift if you will

nexONE wrote:

dont_be_ss' is f*kkin sick at long range. the wookies cover als kinds of snipers quite well...
most entertaining n good mid n CQB sniper should be nyte. ya'll hate him and thats good
i like his appearance in that scene
Nye is ok, but he is beginning to sound like a broken record. A lot of snipers have surpassed him in CQB ownage. There is no shame in that, thats just how things go.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
obviously this proves im better then all the wookies combined
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

{TA}FireStorm was a very good sniper
roflol omg u r the lamest person i have ever seen in my life

{TA}Firestorm does not snipe, he sits in the corner as a commander and shoots nobody OMG!!!! HAHA!!!!!

u just made my day, +1 for humor

Last edited by Someone025 (2007-07-13 14:28:30)

SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
xskullx gets my vote
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭
I'm a sniper whore. Well the times for Spec/Med/Snipe are almost exactly the same.
Narcoleper
+1|6140
I'm not to shabby with the ole sniper kit
Nanten
+24|6431
To what i've learned with my 400+ hours behind the scope, here's what i DONT want to do:
-Go counter snipe dont_be_ss in wake. Results in head removal.
-Try to counter snipe Chillin&Killin in what-so-ever map. He's a pain in the ass to countersnipe. Not because he kills you, but because you're affraid to raise your head.
-Try to counter snipe Todd in Warlord. Hes a bitch to kill in there.
-Tushers in karkand. No matter how high, drunk and on drugs he is.
-I usually go medic if i see DrunkenMusketeer on the other team.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada
does the sraw counts as sniper?
if yes i pwn.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
single person? Don't_be_ss

clan: wookies hands down
mafropetee
+18|6145|Altamonte Springs, FL
ive heard a lot about dont_be_ss, like that he is COMPLETELY L33T.

i consider myself a decent sniper (dont bother looking at my stats. A: they havent been updating due to the outtage; B: i didnt get good until a little bit before the outtage). i know a lot of good spots, and when playing a new map i can usually find a really good spot. my mouse sucks ATM but soon im getting an MX518 which should improve my playing a lot but of course i cant blame my eqipment, as i am, reguardless, a decent sniper.

ive been focusing more on assult and support lately, though.
Sniperbloke
+1|6178|In ur bag, stealin ur ammo.
Best sniper would be dont_be_ss but if its just good all round snipers then, this guy is better than his stats would have you believe, he messes round a bit so his kdr and accuracy are not what he can do : http://www.bf2s.com/player/49576710/

He seems to be able to combat snipe or camp an snipe equally well. He's quite sneaky as well, seen him pull off some awsome long range shots. He doesn't just chuck clays around either, true sniper imho. 
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
Best sniper is one who wins it for the team.
Alpha as fuck.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6184|c-c-c-Canada
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6649|I smell corners

SteikeTa wrote:

xskullx gets my vote
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6789|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Good posts the laughs bhoys, Nice to see some old faces still around! You know who you are:)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
im the best sniper...........killer...
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Good posts the laughs bhoys, Nice to see some old faces still around! You know who you are:)
Hi Sinny, good to see you still poking around too.
mporlier
+42|6642|Montreal, Canada
I would say to determine who is best you need to look at the sniper riffle/pistol/claymore kills vs total kills. This will eliminate sniper/commander, armor, plane, heli kills.

So that said out of my 10 768 kills, 6 565 are with riffle, 511 with clays and 487 with pistol (total 7 563). This being said it shows I truly snipe so with a REAL K/D of 2.7407 for the kit and 3,42 for the riffle I think I am pretty good.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

mporlier wrote:

I would say to determine who is best you need to look at the sniper riffle/pistol/claymore kills vs total kills. This will eliminate sniper/commander, armor, plane, heli kills.

So that said out of my 10 768 kills, 6 565 are with riffle, 511 with clays and 487 with pistol (total 7 563). This being said it shows I truly snipe so with a REAL K/D of 2.7407 for the kit and 3,42 for the riffle I think I am pretty good.
Stats don't represent skill at all.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

VspyVspy wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Hi Sinny, good to see you still poking around too.
Same goes for you both

Cheers,
R
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal

mporlier wrote:

you can't include pistol in that kind of an equation.  Every kit has a pistol, you'll never be able to find out how many kills you had with it using the sniper kit.  rifle and claymore kills and that's it...

65% of my kills are with rifle and clays

23597 total kills - Sniper      426:32:11      23,597      5,574      4.2334
13412 rifle kills - Sniper Rifles      326:20:02      13,412      3,545      3.7834      62.76%
2001 clays - Claymore      09:12:24      2,001      134      14.9328

65%

Last edited by Tripp (2007-07-16 09:22:40)

mporlier
+42|6642|Montreal, Canada

I'm Jamesey wrote:

mporlier wrote:

Stats don't represent skill at all.
I know otherwise my stats would be SO MUCH better. I am low because of my noob beginning. On my second account stats are sniper only 70040944

LOL! So this is real skills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard