TheSkrapper
+7|6168
When I first started playing I would see an enemy and then I would die.
Later I would see an enemy, line up a shot and then get killed.
Then I would line up my shot and die when I pulled the trigger. (So close to killing them.)

Lately, I have seen a lot of us both dieing from each others last shot.  5-6 time in a round with different people before.

I was just curious how often others experience the simultanious kill even as vet BF2ers?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6109
I've had a lot of those "kill eachother" kills alot mostly when im as a medic against a support
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

TheSkrapper wrote:

When I first started playing I would see an enemy and then I would die.
Later I would see an enemy, line up a shot and then get killed.
Then I would line up my shot and die when I pulled the trigger. (So close to killing them.)

Lately, I have seen a lot of us both dieing from each others last shot.  5-6 time in a round with different people before.

I was just curious how often others experience the simultanious kill even as vet BF2ers?
Tons and tons. Best ones are when you're lighting up a J10 in a Linebacker, his last bomb hits you, just as your last cannon round blows him to shreds
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
I saw two guys killed with the same round from a 25MM HE round in Taji.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
yh,happened several times in my bf2 career...its funny but wierd
ive also done this sniper vs sniper
awesome!
dill13
+67|6164

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

yh,happened several times in my bf2 career...its funny but wierd
ive also done this sniper vs sniper
awesome!
yeah those ones usally make the most sense do to the fact that there is a second or two time for you to shoot at him after he shoots at you it also happens to me alot when i use the gl dam guys that can head shot as they go prone.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma
I get it all the time
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6112
Happens fairly regularly to me.  I managed to shock paddle someone the other day, but the guy I was paddling killed me with his LMG at the same time
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6456|UK
yep, i've had alot of sync kills in my time

the best on being this duel that saw us through rifle, pistol and then a sync kill with the knife
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6327|the Great British Queendom :)
More and more these days
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6106
Well happened to me several times, the most-annoying-one is when i knifed a guy who shot me with his shotty, it looked like that

VaLzbeStoneD[knife]ThisGuy
ThisGuy[Jackhammer(dont remember the exact number)]VaLzbeStoNeD

I was like "WTF !?!?!", since then i avoid knifin AT's/Engineers.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6493|Little blue planet, milky way
Nades on city maps: WAY too often.
Kill sniper then walk into his clay: WAY WAY too often
Shoot down a plane then get knocked down by HIS missles: Often
TV a helo then die from HIS missle: Often
Kill then get GL'ed (or vice versa): It happens maybe once every 6-10 hours of gameplay for me
Knifed/paddled while shooting someone: Also rare
Kill someone with rifle/pistol and them kill me at the same time: Very Rare... Maybe once a month...

Maybe it's lag related, and I rarely play on servers with more than 30-40 ms ping.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live
Something you don't see every day: a simultaneous knife/RPK-74 kill.

https://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/9/7/13/f_SimultKillm_651bce5.jpg
PE
+2|6127
happens all the time
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I'm trying to get the term "Mirror Kill" into common usage. No one seems to like it though, but it's better than typing out "suimultanious kill/death".

Plus it's a pretty terribly play on the word "miracle". I still like it though. Spread the term people!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
maestrium
+13|6455|Arizona
Yeah, I get it all the time now, before not so much. I can get it anywhere from 4-10 times a round.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've done it to Flaming.

Amazing how we both dropped prone and unloaded everything our MP5/AK-101 had at the same exact time.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live

fatherted13 wrote:

Tons and tons. Best ones are when you're lighting up a J10 in a Linebacker, his last bomb hits you, just as your last cannon round blows him to shreds
My favorite was when my Linebacker was killed by a heli's TV missile, I immediately got teamswitched by the autobalance, then my last AA missile killed the heli. Two teamkills.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6154|Wolverhampton
Thats gotta make you cringe.
pj666
+16|6336|Sydney, Australia
Probably half a dozen times I remember. Few times with guns, where you unload a burst, and they are both in the air when you start getting hit.

Plus with GLs, because they are a little slower.

Most memorable one was as AT on the little island on Wake, putting missiles into a Chinese tank sitting on the northern point. I finished him off with my 3rd or 4th missile, then had his shell that was in the air land on me (I was already wounded). Tell the truth, I didn't mind!

EDIT: typo

Last edited by pj666 (2007-07-13 18:40:34)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
lots and lots and lots.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

san4 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

My favorite was when my Linebacker was killed by a heli's TV missile, I immediately got teamswitched by the autobalance, then my last AA missile killed the heli. Two teamkills.
roflcopter
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
only times it's happened to me is when sniping, i don't get "Mirror Kills" very often

^^ just for you Ty
Ricerckt93
+69|6623
Usually my Mirror Kill, is when I am using a rifle, and wind up on the losing end of an ERYX/SRAW.
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland
my clanmate has footage of when he and another guy knfied each other at the same time, beat that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard