Enzzenmachine
+20|6337
I can't believe that so many people take a care of other's stats haha.. watching his own stats is normal I'd say, that way you see your improvment, etc but watching other's stats is just useless unless you wanna prove to yourself that you're good... this is what some are doing here... shame, frankly.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6171

Drakef wrote:

He has three silver stars and three bronze stars. Surprised me.
Wow...I hope I can find the servers he plays on and gets those medals...LOL
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

he enjoys the game and doesnt care about stats/pad and everything else. He´s a true Player, bad one, but true...
no he's not, he's a force tker and a wallglitcher, thats why he has so many deaths yet he has 6 stars.  He wallglitched those rounds

I've also seen people who just run around tking themselves for fun though...
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6146|Scotland!
As long as they have fun, I don't see what the problem is. Maybe stats are life for you guys, glad to see they're not life for other people.

I've got more respect for the guy who played for 2000 hours with bad stats than I do for any of you that have average at best stats and feel that gives you the right to take the piss.
Drakaji
+3|6138|Albuquerque, NM
Oh I love bad players!
Especially the ones who run past you and into a bridge you just laid c4 down on.
Some new person literally ran past digger2005sims and I onto a bridge he saw us c4. Great times.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6669|Middle of nowhere
that is RIDICULOUSLY bad, i mean, i know you guys say he's playing for fun, but i can't see how fun it is to go 20 deaths before killing someone, and have to wait 3+ min before he gets a single point

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-12 17:29:49)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
i could do better than that guy if i was jumping up and down with a table with my computer on it on a trampoline.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6130

Snake wrote:

Well he is French, but this dude is the WORST:

http://bf2s.com/player/46256801/

2230hours...0.29KDR.
Not a SINGLE positive KD ratio for any weapon or vehicle. End of story.

Beat that
Look at the badges >.< ...and he could almost get 3 time that armor medal but he cant get 20 kill iar xD he only got medic expert <.<
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6148|denmark

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Snake wrote:

Well he is French, but this dude is the WORST:

http://bf2s.com/player/46256801/

2230hours...0.29KDR.
Not a SINGLE positive KD ratio for any weapon or vehicle. End of story.

Beat that
Look at the badges >.< ...and he could almost get 3 time that armor medal but he cant get 20 kill iar xD he only got medic expert <.<
and i belived my stats sucked!!! but its nice to see somebody still plays for fun only...!!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de

gene_pool wrote:

At least he plays for fun right? right?
there ARE people out there, who do it for fun...
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264

Jamesey wrote:

As long as they have fun, I don't see what the problem is. Maybe stats are life for you guys, glad to see they're not life for other people.

I've got more respect for the guy who played for 2000 hours with bad stats than I do for any of you that have average at best stats and feel that gives you the right to take the piss.
dam straight!!!
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6212|Turkey
my brother who is 9 plays better than this dude... damn he sucks
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

OMG STATS R BAD U SUX @ BF2OMG!!!1

I've actually played with Loewe231 before and he goes for flags, he's a decent team player.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria

el.fleisch wrote:

Please look at this stats:

colletMauris
http://bf2s.com/player/68819062/

284h playtime and a K/D of 0.05? Awesome! And seems not to be a stat-padder-victim, the worst enemy is "only" 13...
I looked at the link and I really feel sorry for this guy!!! No joke.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK

Jamesey wrote:

Jamesey have you gone soft? Your flaming in like a non flaming manner!
daltec
+0|6160|Springfield VA USA

Toilet Sex wrote:

OMG STATS R BAD U SUX @ BF2OMG!!!1

I've actually played with Loewe231 before and he goes for flags, he's a decent team player.
I was thinking that same thing.... over 60% of his points are teamwork points, and while some people might say "support whore" I also see a whole lot of driver points there too.... TKs less than 10% of his total.... no bans and only 77 kicks, with 2200 hours of play.... etc etc.... maybe he is just not so good at killing the bad guys, so like you said, he tries to find other ways to help his team.

"And there ain't nuthin wrong wit dat" as they say.

Now the French guy, otoh.... his stats just don't make any SENSE. How can you die 1600 times with an SMG but only manage to kill THREE people with one?!? How can you have a .2857 k/d with AT mines?!? What does he do, run around waving them at people?!?

But the BIG question with colletMauris is, he HAS managed to kill 460 bad guys -- who are THEY?!?  :-)
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6617|Sea to globally-cooled sea
he has over 100 hours as anti tank, and doesn't even have basic anti tank badge.

that means he hasn't gotten even 10 kills in a round after 100 hours of holding that kit!  holy CRAP!! hahahaaaa
mporlier
+42|6631|Montreal, Canada
I will put him on my buddy list and try and find him on a server. Follow the guy and report back my findings

LOL
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6185|Schofield Barracks

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

is it really possible for you to be such a dick?
maby he has a differnt account he just lieks to mess around on that one
For 280 hours?
peopel liek to mess around id do it if i was having fun
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6335|New York
I just think it's hilarious that he's French.  Top drawer.
TheSkrapper
+7|6189
How would you feel if you were hit by a drunk driver in a horrific car accident that broke your back and paralized you from the waste down and half your left side.  Luckily you got a nice settlement check but still are confined to home with  a computer as one of your major forms of entertainment.  So you spend your time playing this game to interact with others the best you can and try ing to find a way to help your team out even though you can't play as well as others can .....   Now you stumble upon a post about your stats .....
{RR}Broccoli
+0|6136
Not a kid.

Not a midget.

Not a retard.

Someone with two computers side by side.  That account is logged in so he can see the minimap of the other team all round.

I bet he spends all his time standing in the main spawn doing nothing, but an occasional bump of the mouse to keep "active".

It's a cheaters account.

The fact he has any score at all is either an accident, or some pal or friend came over and used it... or he used it to piss someone off or try other hacks on the non-primary account.

That's an old trick from BF1942 (pretty hard to catch though), we used to find people trying it once a week on our server.  If you are looking at the logs and BFCM (or whatever it was) you could see two players on the same IP, one doing nothing, one fighting and knowing where everybody else is.  Usually both got banned.

People playing BF2 don't think about it much because there are so many other hacks and aimbots and stuff out there that is more noticeable.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6146|Scotland!

{RR}Broccoli wrote:

Not a kid.

Not a midget.

Not a retard.

Someone with two computers side by side.  That account is logged in so he can see the minimap of the other team all round.

I bet he spends all his time standing in the main spawn doing nothing, but an occasional bump of the mouse to keep "active".

It's a cheaters account.

The fact he has any score at all is either an accident, or some pal or friend came over and used it... or he used it to piss someone off or try other hacks on the non-primary account.

That's an old trick from BF1942 (pretty hard to catch though), we used to find people trying it once a week on our server.  If you are looking at the logs and BFCM (or whatever it was) you could see two players on the same IP, one doing nothing, one fighting and knowing where everybody else is.  Usually both got banned.

People playing BF2 don't think about it much because there are so many other hacks and aimbots and stuff out there that is more noticeable.
That sounds extremely far fetched to me.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6433|SoCal

{RR}Broccoli wrote:

Not a kid.

Not a midget.

Not a retard.

It's a cheaters account.

We used to have this issue in Desert Combat, as well.  Adversely, it could also be a box he uses for Fraps.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Sa¢ripan
+12|6731|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France

{RR}Broccoli wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

He's French, what would you have expected otherwise?
Nuff said
there so smart

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard