bigguyhawaii
+1|6442
just wondering what your ping rate/type of service/speed you're getting from hawaii.  whats the fastest ping servers you play?

i have dsl/ 2.5 down 730 up  and notice my best pings are to the west coast and japan.

aloha

locals rule
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
[sarcasm]I thought you'd get better pings to east coast and UK servers...[/sarcasm]
I'll tell you this - With that connection you should get the same ping as everyone else with a similar connection who lives in Hawaii. If they have a faster connection, maybe they will get a slightly better ping.

Wow that was the most obvious stuff I've ever typed.
MysteryJake
+12|6208|California

elite.mafia wrote:

[sarcasm]I thought you'd get better pings to east coast and UK servers...[/sarcasm]
I'll tell you this - With that connection you should get the same ping as everyone else with a similar connection who lives in Hawaii. If they have a faster connection, maybe they will get a slightly better ping.

He wanted to know what servers other locals got the best ping in, Not everyones average ping.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
Well we'll see if he gets any response from anybody from Hawaii. My guess is that won't happen. Ever. This forum consists of many members from all over the world, but not once have I seen Hawaii in anybodies' location. I answered what I could.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6660|The darkside of Denver
I wish i was in Hawaii....
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6388|Scotland

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio

Apoc-SAS wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I wish i had some pie...
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

elite.mafia wrote:

Not necessarily.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
trippy982
+34|6398
If I was in Hawaii I doubt I'll be playing BF2 much let alone join a forum dedicated to BF2...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

15 more years! 15 more years!
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6388|Scotland

Mitch wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

not much to say then?
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6773|California, US

bigguyhawaii wrote:

just wondering what your ping rate/type of service/speed you're getting from hawaii.  whats the fastest ping servers you play?

i have dsl/ 2.5 down 730 up  and notice my best pings are to the west coast and japan.

aloha

locals rule
aloha
What island you from? I just got back the 26th from the big island, was an awesome trip!

Last edited by Stun_Gun (2007-07-06 18:53:56)

RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6444|California

Apoc-SAS wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

quote tree yay!
bigguyhawaii
+1|6442

elite.mafia wrote:

not true.....i know others who uses cable modems with downloads up to 4mb.  i'm at 2.5 mb but my ping rates are better.  ping rates depends more on the route you take and the number of hops.  it really doesnt matter on the download speed.  duh  if it were strickly download speed then all servers no matter where they are located would have the same ping rate. duh....good sarcasm
bigguyhawaii
+1|6442
i'm on oahu (honolulu) the main island.  and there are a lot of hawaii players playing this game.  you have to be able to spot the hawaiian words or locations.  not everybody puts hawaii in their tag.  some have 808, hi,menehune etc..  but also some of the players are originally from hawaii but live on the mainland but use hawaiian names or places.
stun_gun, for us in hawaii you're living in the really big island!!! lol
bigguyhawaii
+1|6442
as for living in hawaii and playing this game........  you kind've get tired of sun, beach, bikinis, everyday.  sometimes you just gotta shoot someone.. lol
Qrite
sup g
+79|6175|Ohio

RandomSchl wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

quote tree yay!
lets keep this quote tree growing !
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville

bigguyhawaii wrote:

aloha

locals rule
If I lived in Hawaii, I would be surfing every min. of the day, now go out there and catch a 15fter. (don't get caught in the tube the reef will tear your ass up.)
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium

Obiwan wrote:

bigguyhawaii wrote:

aloha

locals rule
If I lived in Hawaii, I would be surfing every min. of the day, now go out there and catch a 15fter. (don't get caught in the tube the reef will tear your ass up.)
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard