thefooch
+3|6291
Is anyone else having this issue? The time played in specific armies is not updating. Hasn't since the june 15th stats meltdown. All my other stats are updating fine. I even got reimbursed for all the stats during the outage. For example: Before june 15th I had 39 hours as SAS. I still have 39 hours even though I've played SAS at least a dozen times. My total hours are like 419...but total of all armies is like 380. Everything else is updating fine.

I hope I'm not posting something old...I couldn't find it anywhere.

Last edited by thefooch (2007-07-10 21:37:04)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6190
This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update on the 9th...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the data. I'm going to ask that this is checked into further. I've updated my main post with the following and will be locking the thread until I have an update for you.

**Update! Although there has been improvement you've reported that there are still some issues with stats and a considerable concern about badges and ribbons (especially with SF although it is a general issue across versions). I have enough information for now thanks to the incredible detail you've offered in your posts. Please refrain from posting more information until I have an update or need more data.**

~Violet
thefooch
+3|6291

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update on the 9th...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the data. I'm going to ask that this is checked into further. I've updated my main post with the following and will be locking the thread until I have an update for you.

**Update! Although there has been improvement you've reported that there are still some issues with stats and a considerable concern about badges and ribbons (especially with SF although it is a general issue across versions). I have enough information for now thanks to the incredible detail you've offered in your posts. Please refrain from posting more information until I have an update or need more data.**

~Violet
Thanks....apologies for posting an old issue.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6797|Bulgaria

thefooch wrote:

Is anyone else having this issue? The time played in specific armies is not updating.
Yes, I have the same problem. Army times are frozen!
I can't get the EU service medal and I want it so badly!!! I hope they fix it.
victor.uk.
+10|6496|cwmbran
i have same problem and need time for my last few sf medals
ea go suck my sweaty balls after ive had an allnite sesh on bf2
[SYN]Faethor
+1|6167|Pennsylvania
Ive had the same problem since the outage and so-called fix.  If you notice, time in theater goes up, but time in army doesn't.  Talk about bs.  Also tact weapons don't log either.  Fortunately I already have my expert grapple, zip, and gas flash etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard