+101|6266|cs_connecticut‬‭
Same here.
PE
+2|6203
Having the same problem!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6211
wtf is the proplem with the stats again?? mine haven't updated recently

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-07-12 08:07:48)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6427|the land of bourbon
whoa, there is a problem with stats?  i missed the other 9873487348374 posts.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6243|Winland

steelie34 wrote:

whoa, there is a problem with stats?  i missed the other 9873487348374 posts.
/win
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6383
EA's still having problems finding the real problem so they are messing around with it.

i have noticed maps such as karkan have not been updateing for me but wake has.

EA and IGN are still working on it.

Hopefully they are backlogging the points again so the points you dont get now you will later
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6734|"The Empire"
^^ Its always nice to see my name in a sig!!
DAN5:14
+3|6180
my first post...WOOT!

This is what I got back from EA on 7/10/07 when I sent them my PID and server IP addresses for the SF I/O servers that I've played on and not received my stats.  Hope this helps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there,

Thank you for contacting EA technical support about your Battlefield stat loss issue.  At this time we have gathered information from many players and we are using that information to troubleshoot the ongoing issue.  We cannot promise that your lost stats and items will reflect on your account.

Again, we recommend that you visit this FAQ and subscribe to the update notification that is associated with it.  As soon as we know more information we’ll update this article.
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … aqid=14853

We offer the sincerest of apologies for the inconvenience and your ongoing patience is greatly appreciated.

Should you have any further questions or troubles, please just let me know.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6672|Sea to globally-cooled sea
good...that means I'm not the only one who still hasn't gotten an update....
McCullough
+7|6884
Amagaaad................... -.-
TheGiantSE
+14|6517|Sweden

G3|Genius wrote:

good...that means I'm not the only one who still hasn't gotten an update....
No you are not alone!

I would guess most of the BF2 players do not get there stats right now.
I haven't received anything in a few days and when I got a few small points it was not what I had earned.

Well hope EA can get it to work again!
How hard can it be???
1 month and they haven't fixed it... imagine what could be done in 4 weeks or so...

It take 1 week or 2 or 3 to do service on a nuclear power plant so to fix a stats server seems a little bit easier
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6260
Just did a test run. Played a bit on TV2 karkand inf only.
Got 133 points, bronze star and legion of merit ribbon.
Nothing shows up in BFHQ or the stats sites
I`m getting pissed off at EA
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6804|06-01
stats have short circuited again....
BluRR33
+27|6434|Sweden
so .. my 600 p i took yesterday will show up  when the problem i fixed?  is that 100 % ??
Lupoo
+6|6463|Belgium
http://www.petitiononline.com/BF2stat/

Sign the petition for give back our stats...don't now if there is already one...so if there is...sign again
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6804|06-01

BluRR33 wrote:

so .. my 600 p i took yesterday will show up  when the problem i fixed?  is that 100 % ??
keep your fingers crossed,
keep that rabbits foot close,
say your daily prayers,
send constant email threats to EA,
then, maybe just maybe.....
BluRR33
+27|6434|Sweden
maybe? noo way   .. about  10% that the score show up
CloakedStarship
+76|6611
Lately i have been getting a lot of points from the outage.  They're still trickling in, just got a random 500.  I don't get immediate updates, anything i got last night will probably show up a week from now.  Point being:  The points are coming in, they're just very delayed.  Thats for my account though, I don't know about the rest of you.
sekof
+0|6180
Yea my stats seem to be working somewhat well. But it still seems that I do not get some of the stats I earned. I got 110 points in a round and got the silver star about a week ago, but I still have not received my points or award. However if I logged on right now and played I would receive the stats right away. I know I am missing some stats and I don't know if I will ever get them.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6260
Ea is getting creative about their replies:

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply.

We have gathered all the information that is needed to pass along to our engineering team.  To receive the most recent information, sign up for the notification option at the bottom of this knowledge base article:
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … aqid=14853 .   

In addition to this, here are a few things you can try while we are working on our end to correct this issue: 

1) Be sure your system time and date is correct to your geography. You may need to check the time stored on your system CMOS as well as the time in the Microsoft Windows operating system. To adjust the time on your system CMOS please check with your system manufacturer, or owner's manual.
2) When playing online, make sure that you play on official ranked servers. When searching, ensure that the ranked server filter is on. You will not be able to gain ranks on an unranked server.
3) You will also want to try logging out and logging back in to your account. This will re-send a query to the stat servers and refresh your local files to ensure that they are the most recent files. If you still have not been awarded a rank, try logging into a different server and playing through a complete round. Once the round is over, disconnect from the server and your rank should be awarded to you.
4) If you feel that the local copy of your account is corrupt, you can refresh this by renaming the Battlefield 2 folder that appears in your “My Documents” folder (to something like ‘Battlefield 2.BAK’.  When re-starting the game you will be prompted to retrieve your account details.  If this fails or you have forgotten your account password, you can always revert back to the original Battlefield 2 folder.

We do apologize for the length of time this stat issue has been happening and any inconvenience this may have caused.
tthunderhawk
+0|6194| Sweden Gimo
Ffs Give Me My 3000+ Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     !
tthunderhawk
+0|6194| Sweden Gimo
To bad that EA is releasing CRYSIS   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6184
I've did like 10 rounds karkand like 7gold medals 3 silver....and no updating....YEAH! its starting again -.-
joviaaldreetje
+1|6730

CloakedStarship wrote:

Lately i have been getting a lot of points from the outage.  They're still trickling in, just got a random 500.  I don't get immediate updates, anything i got last night will probably show up a week from now.  Point being:  The points are coming in, they're just very delayed.  Thats for my account though, I don't know about the rest of you.
Same here played a few nice highscoring rounds on Monday...still no points...too bad got a lot of kills and the rounds were long, which is good since I still need lots of time on Gator for those darn ribbons....but alas no point (yet)
Darth Cheney
Wannabe Armor Whore
+0|6209|In a M1A2 Abrams owning you

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

Ea is getting creative about their replies:

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply.

We have gathered all the information that is needed to pass along to our engineering team.  To receive the most recent information, sign up for the notification option at the bottom of this knowledge base article:
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?&p_faqid=14853 .   

In addition to this, here are a few things you can try while we are working on our end to correct this issue: 

1) Be sure your system time and date is correct to your geography. You may need to check the time stored on your system CMOS as well as the time in the Microsoft Windows operating system. To adjust the time on your system CMOS please check with your system manufacturer, or owner's manual.
2) When playing online, make sure that you play on official ranked servers. When searching, ensure that the ranked server filter is on. You will not be able to gain ranks on an unranked server.
3) You will also want to try logging out and logging back in to your account. This will re-send a query to the stat servers and refresh your local files to ensure that they are the most recent files. If you still have not been awarded a rank, try logging into a different server and playing through a complete round. Once the round is over, disconnect from the server and your rank should be awarded to you.
4) If you feel that the local copy of your account is corrupt, you can refresh this by renaming the Battlefield 2 folder that appears in your “My Documents” folder (to something like ‘Battlefield 2.BAK’.  When re-starting the game you will be prompted to retrieve your account details.  If this fails or you have forgotten your account password, you can always revert back to the original Battlefield 2 folder.

We do apologize for the length of time this stat issue has been happening and any inconvenience this may have caused.
LOL..............

Look like a EA noob wrote that reply.He sounds like one of the level 1 tech noob from Bell Sympatico (My ISP).They basically ask you to do a bunch of useless stuff not even related to the problem at hand.Last time i called them was almost a year ago when my connection was down and i knew that it was on their side so i asked them when the problem would be resolved and that lvl 1 noob said that everything was fine and that i should look if my router and ethernet cable were plugged properly lol.A few hours later Bell announced that they thad some technical problems and that it would be solved in the next 12 hours.

Sorry for going OT here but that EA reply is pretty much the exact same thing in another context.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard