aj0405
+19|6176
sorry i wasn't able to make it last night,i was a little on the tired side.i should be here tonight if anyone wants to get a game started.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6605|California U.S.A

aj0405 wrote:

sorry i wasn't able to make it last night,i was a little on the tired side.i should be here tonight if anyone wants to get a game started.
Yo Aj!

.... I should be on around 4pm PST will prob break for dinner around 6pm-6:30pm and be back on until late.
CoconutBlitz
Won't be on tonight until 6:30 pm PST
dill13
+67|6209

Yeah i had some fun with the sniper fights we had going last night to bad a game never got started though i think the guys i was sniping had a few wtf moments. ill be on tonight whenever everyone else decides to join

Last edited by dill13 (2007-07-11 16:50:46)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6407|Southern California

dill13 wrote:

Yeah i had some fun with the sniper fights we had going last night to bad a game never got started though i think the guys i was sniping had a few wtf moments. ill be on tonight whenever everyone else decides to join
It was me for a while, and yeah you had some good shots.

I was getting raped 2vs1, and I haven't been playing much in the last few days...but I still got a few in once I got warmed up a little 

At least I could hide up in my little building till you guys started nade spamming
Ill try to get on tonight if I see some others on/action in this thread.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge
Im on. Requesting reinforcements, over.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6305|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

t0mhank5 wrote:

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.
Enemy boat spotted, over!

Maybe later. 8:11's a bit too early for me.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
san4
The Mas
+311|6703|NYC, a place to live

t0mhank5 wrote:

I'm on the server too. There are about 5 people at the moment. I'll be afk for a little while though.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge

san4 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

I'm on the server too. There are about 5 people at the moment. I'll be afk for a little while though.
Im on and off... i probly wont be playing during the game though.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6407|Southern California

t0mhank5 wrote:

san4 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

Im on and off... i probly wont be playing during the game though.
LIES!

wow, 22 people on the US server.....place was getting hectic but damn we had a good squad going.

I see there is still a few on, so I'll be going back in a second.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge
AFK for a bit.. may be back on tonight if the server is still rolling.
dill13
+67|6209

i must have had the biggest noobs ive ever seen on my team tonight they run into fire coming from the roof on dalian pretty much the entire round while i watch from safety and killed anyone trying to get the flag. i got sick of losing cause most of my team was doing similar stuff for the past three rounds idiots./rant
CloakedStarship
+76|6580
GG ladies, server was all full at midnight.  Loved the 2 rounds per map rotation.  Are we gonna try to add 16 kark and 16 jalabad anytime soon?
aj0405
+19|6176
i think adding the words "Infantry Only" into the server title is what caused this sudden boom.
dill13
+67|6209

yeah the server was full with six idlers but at least the server evened it out after the first few rounds.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Aye, a good time it was.

Too bad we got raped into nothingness on Dalian. That round was pure brutality. Freaking Starship and Co. And noobs.
Made up for it on Oman though

I'd like to thank Coconut for tossing me a medpack as he dove on top of me, thinking he had his paddles out. It allowed my rampage to continue a dozen more seconds, until i ate friendly fire.

This stuff must continue.
CoconutBlitz

SplinterStrike wrote:

Aye, a good time it was.

Too bad we got raped into nothingness on Dalian. That round was pure brutality. Freaking Starship and Co. And noobs.
Made up for it on Oman though

I'd like to thank Coconut for tossing me a medpack as he dove on top of me, thinking he had his paddles out. It allowed my rampage to continue a dozen more seconds, until i ate friendly fire.

This stuff must continue.
Yeah I get the "Scrolled too far with the Mousewheel award"   *sigh*

On the plus side my hand sprain is better and I actually could kill some shit tonight it was some good scrims tonight.
CoconutBlitz

VicktorVauhn wrote:

dill13 wrote:

It was me for a while, and yeah you had some good shots.

I was getting raped 2vs1, and I haven't been playing much in the last few days...but I still got a few in once I got warmed up a little 

At least I could hide up in my little building till you guys started nade spamming
Ill try to get on tonight if I see some others on/action in this thread.
I wasn't nade spamming it just took me a few dozen grenades to blow you up...
aj0405
+19|6176
we were 2 guys away from a game and then about 5 different people joined and left immediately.if they would have waited one damn minute we would've had a game.
dill13
+67|6209

yeah i just ctd trying to pick up a kit but before that i had fun out sniping icono thats not the right spelling but never the less sorry about that. Every time i type in game i hit enter and it says syntax error i i dont think it post any ideas why.

Last edited by dill13 (2007-07-11 23:24:48)

aj0405
+19|6176
yeah,that type 88 couldn't save him from our mad sniping skills.it worked out for me because he was trying to find you the whole time while i sniped him from the crane.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6395|MN

dill13 wrote:

i must have had the biggest noobs ive ever seen on my team tonight they run into fire coming from the roof on dalian pretty much the entire round while i watch from safety and killed anyone trying to get the flag. i got sick of losing cause most of my team was doing similar stuff for the past three rounds idiots./rant
Hey, I resemble that remark.  That'll teach me to drink so much before I play.  Anyways, it was fun last night.  Have to do that again. 

There was some great team work on the one side for a while, then we started getting our act together on Dalian. 

I had a couple knife fights and won them.  I have screenies.  Whoo hoo.

Last edited by LividBovine (2007-07-12 06:25:34)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
CloakedStarship
+76|6580

SplinterStrike wrote:

lol.. i did that too, the guy didn't notice tho, so i shot him
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6682

aj0405 wrote:

yeah,that type 88 couldn't save him from our mad sniping skills.it worked out for me because he was trying to find you the whole time while i sniped him from the crane.
LOL.  1vs2 sniper combat didn't go to well.  I wasn't too bad as a lone L85 though.

Damn UAV too!!!.  You could have at least even it out a bit by not using UAV.

Oh, BTW, supply box not effective as cover, aye?

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-07-12 12:03:07)

aj0405
+19|6176

Ilocano wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

LOL.  1vs2 sniper combat didn't go to well.  I wasn't too bad as a lone L85 though.
i can't believe you managed to dodge all my nade-tillery.some of those were landing a foot away;i was getting pissed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard