kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
Mine was a few months ago and I still can't get it out of my head:

I was on a plane, but it was my own personal 747. Okay, cool. Then it hits turbulence, some window breaks and everyone jumps out. I am the last one on the plane, I have my parachute but I just can't jump. My feet are glued to the ground. But when I look out, I see Flight Simulator land textures! After what feels like around 10 minutes of just standing there, even though I want to jump, I can't, I wake up.

Odd, huh?

details of sexual dreams to a minimum, please
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6260|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Stuck in a bad relationship? Wanna move new job?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland

daddyofdeath wrote:

Stuck in a bad relationship? Wanna move new job?
I'm not in a relationship and I have no job (although as soon as I turn 16 I will!) - weird, huh?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
Umm...

I dunno actually... Maybe the one about where I played BF2 too much one day, and dreamt about having a fight with Uncle Sam over at the Gatehouse flag on Karkand...

I finally managed to headshot him with an AK101...

Was really weird... I don't really have anything against Americans...
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6422|Melbourne, Australia
Ok, one of my weirdest ones, but i choose it because it's game related.

It was 2D, like an old school adventure game (at that point in my life it was probably influenced my Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion). Really pixelated, and i started out in front of a doorway in this grey castle. Next to the door there's this creepy vampire so i walk the other way. Just as it looks like there some interesting things ahead, i trigger this trap and bucket on a ledge above my head tips water on me and then the dream ends.
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6468|Montreal, Quebec
The most common weird dream i make is my town being invaded by zombies and everytime im running around with diffrent people or sometimes hold up in some kind of HQ fighting off the zombies ... meh its prolly cause I love zombie flicks lol
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6537|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I once dreamed of getting chased by Agents from The Matrix while I was on the beach, pretty scary.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6625|InGerLand
a plane with some fucked up textures?
man your imagination sucks
I had predator chase my arse down once through a jungle that then turned into my garden and out the front of the house these giant robotic monsters were destroying the town, predator having dissapeared at this point, oh and then mulder and skully turned up and there was something to do with freddie kruger turns up mutilates them both and starts hunting after me as well. I can't remember the rest of it but meh
1) yes i realise i watch too much TV
2) no that wasn't even one of my nightmares, now those are fucked up
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6454|Boulder, CO
I've had a couple of things like that which happened when i was awake they were weird to say the least.

i was really knackered last night went to bed, couldn't sleep for hours. at about 3am i though hang on there's something moving on that wall over there.

its coming to get me, urghhh and spent 2 hours hiding in bed not moving in case it lept onto me.

i was sure it was one of the face huggers from alien.

i never did move even though i desperately needed a piss.

several hours later i woke up and realised 2 things

1) hang on thats just a small painting on the wall, how the hell did i think that was going to eventually kill me by raping my face.

and

2) I desperately needed a piss.

the second one was last week i think.

I thought that midget assassins in black were trying to assassinate me when i was in bed a couple of nights ago, they dissapeared when i turned on the light. I turned it off and turned away from them whilst covering my neck (as i thought they were trying to cut through my spine to kill me silently) with a blanket.

I was completely  sober both times and wasn't on any form of drugs, I'm so weird when I get tired.

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-07-12 10:56:01)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6303|Bloomington Indiana
i dreamt i got shot in the throat and bled for about an hour..before finally pulling the bullet out with my mind..
then i woke up...fell back asleep

same dream..exactly
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6238
I've had this dream at least 4 times in the past 4 years or so:
I'm at this weird ass carnival and its around sunset, about to get dark.  My mom said that I could go and play some of the games, so I'm carrying around this sock full of an assortment of coins.  I walk around looking at all the games to play and some old man comes up to me and talks to me for a while.  I get scared and walk away, only to realize that I don't have my sock of coins any more.  I panic and run around looking for the old man or the coin sock.  There couldn't be more than $5 in it, but I have to find it.  I basically just run around frantically for the rest of the dream and I always wake up thinking that my parents are going to be really mad at me for losing the coins.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

leetkyle wrote:

Mine was a few months ago and I still can't get it out of my head:

I was on a plane, but it was my own personal 747. Okay, cool. Then it hits turbulence, some window breaks and everyone jumps out. I am the last one on the plane, I have my parachute but I just can't jump. My feet are glued to the ground. But when I look out, I see Flight Simulator land textures! After what feels like around 10 minutes of just standing there, even though I want to jump, I can't, I wake up.

Odd, huh?

details of sexual dreams to a minimum, please
Geek
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6749|FUCK UBISOFT

back in the day there were a lot of yellow cranes in my dreams, it was creepy.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6651|Camoran's Paradise
Dreamed that the Columbia crashed over Texas the night before it happened.
specops10-4
+108|6750|In the hills
probably the one I had this morning, if you read my thread about it...  although it wasnt really a dream.
Brasso
+1,549|6637

I have some really screwed up dreams but I can't always remember them.  I'll try and dream up something for yous guys, mmk?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

I usually dream about haffeysucks' sig.[/sarcasm]

I once dreamt that I was in a small boat and it was reallllly stormy... About 25m high waves... It went up and down for what felt like forever and I finally fell in the "water", that was my bed (WTF) I walked around there, going up and down with the waves, walking vertically and horizontally until I get to the edge. Where there is a big pink heart on a stick (No, I'm not gay). A small monstertruck, about a meter high pops up and I drive towards the heart on the stick. It gets bigger and bigger and bigger... Until I reach it, crash into the stick, wich was about two meters wide and some km high. The heart falls down and just when it's going to hit me, I wake up. That would be a great way to die... Getting crushed by a bigass pink heart.

Another dream I sometimes have, is getting on a rollercoaster, it starts and goes really fast up to the highest top, that's just a top and goes straight down after the hill. As it reaches the top, my seatstrap fails and I fly down beside the coaster. The grass is always extremely green. Sometimes, I land on the tracks and get hit by the next rollercoaster cart...

I have strangeass dreams.....

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-12 13:40:51)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
me having a codec conversation with colonel campbell from Metal Gear Solid. He was the skull-version (from at the end of MGS2 when the computer goes crazy). I only remember him saying "wake up, its 7 o' clock". And I did. And it was exactly 7 AM.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6279

DoN_KiNgPiN69 wrote:

The most common weird dream i make is my town being invaded by zombies and everytime im running around with diffrent people or sometimes hold up in some kind of HQ fighting off the zombies ... meh its prolly cause I love zombie flicks lol
Same here lol,the strangest dream i can remember is being chased in the racoon city by millions of zombies(See Resident Evil:Apocalypse) while armed with 2 357.Magnum Revolvers and plenty of ammo,then the zombies turned into dogs and mice and then I saw random things flying around and some shit like that...i can barely remember what happened next.Dreams are strange

PS:Have u ever had a dream that u fall of the bed?strange
A12345
+77|6477
I got a lot of crazy ones but i only remember a few seconds of what they were about. The most common theme is a familiar city at night and im kinda flying around just enjoying myself when something evil comes out, like a killer clown or similar, then the fighting ensues, its always funny when they have a weapon and i just stand and say go ahead shoot or stab, then they do but i cant get hurt, that makes me smile

I see dreams as a free ticket to go fucking nuts on everything with no recourse. Had one like that last night except I think I was in china and some group of people were trying to capture me, so I had fun running and jumping along the roof tops picking off the mob one by one. And for some reason whenever I have a gun it never works, I cant shoot anyone where they actually die, ive had lots of BF2 dreams where my knife doesnt work, kinda like real life

And remember theres no need for nightmares, whatever happens you cant get hurt no matter how creepy it is, try being the nightmare in your dreams and you cant get scared.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
Getting chased around my grannys house by a guy ona horse with a sword covered in armour.

He kept stabbing me in the back, and in real life i would jolt and feel a weird feeling.
Gfinners
+17|6310|Cornwall, England
I was walking along a path then giant railings came out the ground from beneath me and i got my foot trapped, and then spiders came and crawled all over me and ewwww, then i woke up. I was well scared, but confused at the same time why I'd of dreamed that..
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6260|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
The werewolf one was a bad one when I used to have it. Was a recurring one, but I was in some debt at the time, and it was this that manifested it. Ie wolves at the door wanting money.Dreams=your real life situations just made into the things that scare you most in your subconcious. Weird, but it can be explained in most cases.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6760|Florida, United States
I have lots of dream, but the ones that freak me out the most are the one where you are falling and falling, and IRL u can feel your heart pumping with adrenaline, and as soon as your are going to hit the ground you fell like you just landed on your bed and wake up.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

I have lots of dream, but the ones that freak me out the most are the one where you are falling and falling, and IRL u can feel your heart pumping with adrenaline, and as soon as your are going to hit the ground you fell like you just landed on your bed and wake up.
yep i've had that before. immediately you jolt up. once, i was screaming "aaaaaah" and when i woke up immediately i shouted "aaaaah!" and quickly stopped and realized.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard