specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else before, but I think that i was possessed, or just went completely out of my mind for about 5 minutes... 

It was about 9 in the morning.  I had just taken a really big dump, and I was just sitting there on the toilet looking out the bathroom window.  There was a nice breeze, and the leaves on the trees were very gentle, and soothing.  So I [edit]wipe my ass, get up, flush the toilet, and continue looking out the window.

Next Minute, I am lying on the ground, my chest is in excruciating pain, and I have my eyes closed.  I fight myself to open my eyes because it hurt like a mother fucker whatever it was.  I open my eyes, and I am bent over the bathtub ridge, and I am incredibly sweaty, and my stomach is bleeding.  They were not very deep cuts, but when i looked closer I had bruises there as well.  I stand up, and just sit there and start thinking WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!

I am thinking about going to a psychiatrist to find out what made me do this, and figure out what happened.  I can come up with three possible reasons.

1. I was up very late last night, and I didn't get very good sleep.  I may have dozed off, and just fell over onto the bathtub ledge, bruising myself and cutting myself by the impact.

2. I was hypnotized by the swaying motion of the leaves, and it somehow made me hurt myself.

3. I was possessed by something/unexplainable events.

This experience has to be one of the fucking weirdest thing that has ever happened to me!

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-07-12 10:05:13)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
You sure you didn't overdose on something?
Chodda
+67|6704
it was probably the dump. ive taken dumps and had to go to sleep because i was so tired loLZ

>.>
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

My guess is that you had way too low blood pressure (getting up too quickly) + the physical strain on taking a dump = you passing out and manging to hit the bathtub. The wound should be more of a scrape, not proper cuts.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6498|So Cal
you forgot to wipe your ass
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

max wrote:

My guess is that you had way too low blood pressure (getting up too quickly) + the physical strain on taking a dump = you passing out and manging to hit the bathtub. The wound should be more of a scrape, not proper cuts.
Well yeah, scrapes, but I felt something fighting me trying to wake up.  And I have absolutely no recollection of it happening...  I also didnt feel sick like most people do after passing out.

Tripp wrote:

Happy now?

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-07-12 10:04:57)

specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

elite.mafia wrote:

You sure you didn't overdose on something?
Come to think of it, I was taking Advil, but I doubt two Advil pills will do that to me.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6618
you felt something fighting you? if this actually happend go to hospital for a proper checkup and if it's mental you can see the shrink right afterwards
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

Eboreus wrote:

you felt something fighting you? if this actually happend go to hospital for a proper checkup and if it's mental you can see the shrink right afterwards
Really go to the hospital??  I don't know if I have the time, or if they will take me seriously.  I'll call the local hospital before i go to see if they know anything about this.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

I passed out in front of the toilet once at about 4am. 3 years ago I think. I had a pretty bad cold, woke up and desperately had to take a pee. So I jumped out of bed, ran to the toilet. Next thing I know, I lie next to the toilet with a terrible headache, a slight cut on my head and some blood on the toilet. Low blood pressure and physical strain are not a good mixture

EDIT: It is a rather weird feeling waking up after passing out and I didn't fell nauseous at all

Last edited by max (2007-07-12 10:24:21)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
omg. It's a spirit trying to haunt you.
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

lavadisk wrote:

omg. It's a spirit trying to haunt you.
Well thats what it felt like, but I doubt thats what it actually was.
KVNY
+25|6626|SoCal
Mabey you got raped by Chuck Norris...  Hes very stealthy you know...
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6418|Boulder, CO
you pissed off god and or a ninja or the other arguments presented here, all of them are good.

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-07-12 10:26:05)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6618

specops10-4 wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

Really go to the hospital??  I don't know if I have the time, or if they will take me seriously.  I'll call the local hospital before i go to see if they know anything about this.
again, if this is a true story, time should be your smallest problem - and of course they will take you serious - you got cuts n bruises, right?
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6498|So Cal

specops10-4 wrote:

Tripp wrote:

Happy now?
I'm fine, how are you with that non-wiped ass crack?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

specops10-4 wrote:

1. I was up very late last night, and I didn't get very good sleep.  I may have dozed off, and just fell over onto the bathtub ledge, bruising myself and cutting myself by the impact.
wont the pain wake you up?
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

jkohlc wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Yes, it did eventually, but it was hard to open my eyes, and it felt like something terribly wrong had happened.
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6432|Montreal, Quebec
do you know how long you were down?...cause if you were down for a few minutes only then its very likely that if it wasnt the fall that bruised and hurt you then it was a tool of some sort...if it was only a few minutes then it was just falling you prolly didnt move from the bathroom and it is prolly just like the others said...low blood pressure and physical straining of taking your dump which when you got up the blood went too fast to your head or something and you just blacked out and fell and hurt yourself.  I had a roomate who had problems very often when he would get up from a sitting position too fast...I swear he would just stand up and he would be looking at me and he would just fall straight on the floor or wall if there was one and he would get back up after a minute and would be like...wtf happened?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys

KVNY wrote:

Mabey you got raped by Chuck Norris...  Hes very stealthy you know...
ROFL
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Jackabo
+127|6529|Dublin, Ireland
Are you kidding? That happens to me everyday!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

specops10-4 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Yes, it did eventually, but it was hard to open my eyes, and it felt like something terribly wrong had happened.
Sounds like rape to me...
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA

ghettoperson wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

Sounds like daddy was getting a little frisky
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

InfectiousShadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Sounds like daddy was getting a little frisky
omg...  Why is this getting so gay.  Even if I was anally raped by my dad, I didnt remember is, so it doesnt matter.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live
Blacking out like that sounds pretty serious to me. Worth a trip to the doctor now because it could be worse if it happens again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard