bombardier9999
+20|6489
Well this is how i deal with those lousy wall glitching nubs who laugh at you as they think they have some such skill to kill you while they are completely invinsable. Take a look at this n00b, very nice specimen, one of the wall glitching types. I better get a closer look, oh yes, very nice indeed, now lets STAB HIM IN THE NUTS!!! Now there's nothing left to do but correctly insert the balls on the chin

Screen shots:

Theres the nub from the free cam view
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/bombardier6969/Nubinwall1.jpg

Theres my knife in his nuts.
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/bombardier6969/Nubgetsknifedinwall2.jpg
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6153|San Antonio, Texas
How did you get there?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6441|UK
k
Dimaxx099
+8|6338|Uae-Ukraine

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

How did you get there?
doh!Jump,parashute...
Axatar
+29|6467|France
C4 and armor works as well.....?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6342

Axatar wrote:

ummm if there in the wall c4 cant do anything and a tank? i never have been able to kill them with a tank but a chopper i have you just have to get the nose inside an blast them away
bombardier9999
+20|6489
Yes, but no choppers on Karkand.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6628|Camp XRay

stupidest thread ever
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6357|uk

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Axatar wrote:

ummm if there in the wall c4 cant do anything and a tank? i never have been able to kill them with a tank but a chopper i have you just have to get the nose inside an blast them away
Put C4 on the turret, rotate the turret into the building. Blow the C4.
bombardier9999
+20|6489

Marlboroman82 wrote:

stupidest thread ever
You be quiet Mister, because you got a FKN pic of some guy in FKN underware for gods sakes a your sig.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6701|UK
at least he doesnt hack lolol
bombardier9999
+20|6489

Titch2349 wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Axatar wrote:

Again, wont work for me, because i usually play on infantry only servers. But i prefer my, go in stealth knife him in the nuts idea best.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6598|Lexington, Kentucky
Honestly, I once had the T-90 above there start sinking into that spot.
Of course, having one tread stuck in the floor made me a sitting duck for a SRAW. >.<
bombardier9999
+20|6489
Yup, that would suck.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6278

Titch2349 wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Axatar wrote:

awesome tactic.Gonna try it
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6536
Also if you got glitchers in Wake in the airfield just fly with the attack chopper right next to the building and stick the front cannon inside the building. Instruct ur gunner to fire around and u just solved ur problem.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6153|San Antonio, Texas

Dimaxx099 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

How did you get there?
doh!Jump,parashute...
From what I gather from the pic, you stabbed his balls after he moved from the wall.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

The C4 on the turret won't work on Wake... At least not for me It falls off and disappears

Had a fkin glitcher in a building there yesterday, and my team was stupid enough to all walk to the building (Commander spotted him) and get killed. He won 150-0, when we took all flags we had 300 ticks, he 200. I hate those arses!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-12 14:34:16)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6258|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
A building/wall glitcher needs to be fully in the building to be actually called a glitcher. He can then own  you all round long and you CANNOT get him unless on the same team and you teamkill him. Nice try though.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6231|Mildura, Aus
are you that tool that made that stupid video? trying to sound like an Aussie??

Last edited by paper_pigeon (2007-07-12 14:43:14)

m8v2
Banned
+16|6300
lol suger_candy_sex is one of my accounts. You got me while I was busy killing everyone else. Too bad I didn't take screenshots of you bitching about me.

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-07-12 14:57:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard