SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands
Same happend to me at karkand, spawned as MEC on USMC mainbase...
syndicat111
+39|6680|UK
It happened to me when the server auto-switched me while I was still alive 
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
n1.
(BMR)Commando
+2|6157
Yea happend to me i was switched when i died then i switched back to my original team and had the red tag glitch . Ive seen this before and thought it was a hack . I couldnt kill the guy i had seen doing this ,  no 1 on my team could kill him . " So when it happend to me "rather than disgrace my uni i quit the game and rejoined , got no points because its just like hacking .
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
happened to me once, i was china on wake tried to switch usmc and i spawned as a chinese on the carrier took out 5 ppl before i died
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

ChevyLee86 wrote:

once, i was switched an could spawn on the usmc as china

another time a long time ago i was flying the chopper then it said i was no more then and team switched me

my chopper then crashed with my friend as the gunner i was like what the heck i got team switched while flying
well i was playing on 1.0 and flying with a friend of mine (BMP-Skuzzlebutt-UK) in kubra.Suddenly,for no reason,an admin switched me to usmc(we were mec) but i didnt die!I was still in the chopper with a mec pilot and me usmc!funny as hell!he went to helipad to repair and i started pwning the hell out of his teammates.he got lots of scrennies.Ill ask him to give emm to me
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6690|"The Empire"
I got kicked for it on Ghost Town, i switched to SAS uncap, as Spetz, didn't realise what had happened at first until what i thought was my own team shooting me. So jumped in tank and started to rape them, then KICKING MAZERALI62 for killing in uncap.

Iv also been team switched while in an apc on ghost as well, just driving through the streets then...bam... im sitting there still in my apc but in the Spetz uncap.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma

kn0ckahh wrote:

happened to me once, i was china on wake tried to switch usmc and i spawned as a chinese on the carrier took out 5 ppl before i died
I this happened to me, I would get in the Essex and waste EVERYONE
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands

fatherted13 wrote:

I define awesome as getting laid. However, GJ on that useful little glitch
yeah I  aswell thought he got laid
Jlspence
+4|6668
It's called the "blue tag" bug...similar to the "red tag" bug but not a prevalent.  Been around forever.
Djbrown
+129|6498|Adelaide, Aussieland
I had this happen to me in wake, except i spawned as USMC on the carrier while i was china, i got about 10 c4 kills before they shot me lol
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
This happened to my brother once. The problem was he was (and still is) too big a n00b to use this happening to its fullest potential.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard