Kocrachon
+0|6672

Flecco wrote:

So why on Earth didnt America wait for Iraq to invade some other countries? Why not wait until Iraq represents a "clear and present danger to the United States of America"? All he did was threaten your economy with the PetroEuro thingy he had going.
How come the rest of the world didn't help us after 9/11? Or Help spain after all the attacks on them? Where are these other countries to help us after we got attacked?

And you changed what you said before i posted <_< your first post said "Why didn't the euroes stop Hitler when he invaded 2 countries..

Last edited by Kocrachon (2006-01-31 13:51:28)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

Just so you know, those missiles and bio weapons found were given to Iraq by the US during the Iran Iraq war. Saddam got over ambitious and hit Kuwait (for oil) and MOST OF THE WESTERN WORLD removed him.

Remind me how the world is meant to help the US of A when we dont know who did it. There has never been a shred of evidence of who attacked the US on that day. 9 of the 19 highjackers are currently alive and well, most flying for Saudi Airlines. Many of whom were not in America on 11th/9/2001.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kocrachon
+0|6672
We are in Afghanistan going after Osama who attacked us, or at least claimed too. How come No other country other than our normal allies are in Afhganistan helping us attack terrorist? Plus there are also terrorist cells in Iraq, and don't even try to BS me and say there arent cause I have seen the evidence there. We have cleared out buildings and found documents of them planning terrorist actions. Infact if you read a few news articles from last year you will find out that in Iraq we found documents of them planning terrorist attacks on Seattle by attack the space needle.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

What I edited in my previous post was.... The second paragraph was added, the one that you quoted.

The following is my edit for this post:

Before any body gets the idea that I am anti American, I am not. I disagree with what the US government has done around the world since I was born and for about 5 years before that (from 1985 onwards). America has produced some of the worlds best and brightest people, hottest chicks, best movies (although some are pretty crap), original music... the list of why the American people are great goes on and on. I never have said thanks for saving our asses in WW2, I'm an Aussie. So if any of you are American and know a WW2 pacific veteran, say thanks for me.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-01-31 14:01:15)

Kocrachon
+0|6672
Then i misquoted who said that, too lazy to go back to read
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6707|NJ

Kocrachon wrote:

Mass graves in Iraq are characterized as unmarked sites containing at least six bodies. Some can be identified by mounds of earth piled above the ground or as deep pits that appear to have been filled. Some older graves are more difficult to identify, having been covered by vegetation and debris over time. Sites have been discovered in all regions of the country and contain members of every major religious and ethnic group in Iraq as well as foreign nationals, including Kuwaitis and Saudis. Over 250 sites have been reported, of which approximately 40 have been confirmed to date. Over one million Iraqis are believed to be missing in Iraq as a result of executions, wars and defections, of whom hundreds of thousands are thought to be in mass graves.

Examination of mass grave sites by the coalition team and local Iraqis. CPA photo.

Most of the graves discovered to date correspond to one of five major atrocities perpetrated by the regime.

The 1983 attack against Kurdish citizens belonging to the Barzani tribe, 8,000 of whom were rounded up by the regime in northern Iraq and executed in deserts at great distances from their homes.
The 1988 Anfal campaign, during which as many as 182,000 people disappeared. Most of the men were separated from their families and were executed in deserts in the west and southwest of Iraq. The remains of some of their wives and children have also been found in mass graves.
Chemical attacks against Kurdish villages from 1986 to 1988, including the Halabja attack, when the Iraqi Air Force dropped sarin, VX and tabun chemical agents on the civilian population, killing 5,000 people immediately and causing long-term medical problems, related deaths, and birth defects among the progeny of thousands more.
The 1991 massacre of Iraqi Shi’a Muslims after the Shi’a uprising at the end of the Gulf war, in which tens of thousands of soldiers and civilians in such regions as Basra and Al-Hillah were killed.
The 1991 Kurdish massacre, which targeted civilians and soldiers who fought for autonomy in northern Iraq after the Gulf war.
Opponents and critics of the regime from all religious and ethnic groups were also executed and buried in mass graves. Many of these are believed to be located at or near prisons and former military establishments.

These crimes have acquired a measure of notoriety and salience. Thousands of other Iraqis, including Marsh Arabs, Shi’a Muslims in the 1970s and 1980s, and students involved in uprisings in Najaf in 1999 may also be lying in mass graves in Iraq.
So what exctly is a kurd? Is it a reliogous sect?
Kocrachon
+0|6672
A people of Indo-European origin speaking a Persian dialect with archaic features. They have lived in a region or eastern Turkey, north Iraq and Iranian Kurdistan for thousands of years. Most are settled farmers but there are large communities of black-tent nomads. Between them, they produce a great variety of piled and pileless weavings
Flecco
iPod is broken.

A kurd is a person of a certain Arabic ethnicity, for the last 20 years they have been persecuted by Saddam, Iran's government, Syria (I think) and probably Saudi Arabia... for the records Saudi Arabia still executes people for the masses to watch at a frightening rate so its possible that they have discriminated against any ethnic group around the world.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6769|MA, USA

Flecco wrote:

Just so you know, those missiles and bio weapons found were given to Iraq by the US during the Iran Iraq war.
It's funny, but people always say the US supplied Saddam Hussein with weapons for the Iran/Iraq war.  Now, after 16 months in Iraq (most of it living in former Iraqi military bases) I saw plenty of Iraqi equipment: Personal gear, man portable weapon systems, planes, tanks, AA, APCs, missiles...you name it.  NOT ONE TIME did I see any US manufactured gear.  Not once.  I have been in bases from Kuwait to Anaconda (North of Baghdad) to Al Qaim (Syrian border).  All told I have been through close to 2/3 of the country and I never saw any US manufactured gear that was used by Iraqis prior to the war.

That said, what makes you think the US supplied Iraq with any equipment?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

I'm off to play BF2 now, probably wont post on this topic again.

Saddam was an evil man, for the terrible crimes he commited he must pay, preffrably with a 200 year hard labour sentence (death would be less painful for him). No reason to go to war though, why not just have any of the SF teams from around the world to go grab him and bring him to Switzerland. Or the Mossad, they are everywhere.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6705|San Francisco

Kocrachon wrote:

We are in Afghanistan going after Osama who attacked us, or at least claimed too. How come No other country other than our normal allies are in Afhganistan helping us attack terrorist? Plus there are also terrorist cells in Iraq, and don't even try to BS me and say there arent cause I have seen the evidence there. We have cleared out buildings and found documents of them planning terrorist actions. Infact if you read a few news articles from last year you will find out that in Iraq we found documents of them planning terrorist attacks on Seattle by attack the space needle.
Other countries and our allies realize that it is absolutely futile to head into a war against a concept.  Plus, the primary goal was to hunt Osama down, not just attack terrorists (though we've been VERY successful in rustling up more terrorist cells to jump into action against our allies).  May I remind you that Clinton was able to hunt down and capture the three leaders responsible for the WTC 1 attacks.  Bush sidetracked that hunt to invade Iraq.  And now Osama rears his head and sends out videos any time the Bush Administration is in trouble.  Interesting.

Sure, Iraq harbors terrorists.  Why aren't we invading Saudi Arabia, where all the hijackers were from?  Why aren't we invading Japan?  They harbor the Aum Shinrikyo terrorist group.  I know the IRA has settled down, but are we keeping an eye on Ireland?  If this really is a War on Terrorism, then why are we only focusing on one small country that has a history of being conveniently located for the Bush families' and the Right Wing interest?
I entreat you to read these...war supporters and right-wingers need to see the underlying motives hidden behind the thin veil of this "good vs. evil" fight.
http://www.pnac.info/
http://raytal.com/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf - Read This
Kocrachon
+0|6672
We do have forces is Saudi Arabia.... Its just not mentioned as much as Iraq.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Yes, America does. Ever hear about the incredibly intimate relationship between the Sauds and the Bushes. Your Saudi Arabia's ally man, no need to invade... you have bases on thier turf I belive.

Edit: This time I really am off to play BF2... "lets go get baseraped by DJJeffro again" - SergentSmartass

Last edited by Flecco (2006-01-31 14:24:29)

Nehil
+3|6742|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

FeloniousMonk wrote:

When a police sniper shoots a suspect in the head to keep him from drawing a knife across a 14 year old's throat, it's justified. If a man was in the process of raping a member of your family you would stand back and do nothing?
I don't think is justified. Call me crazy but I don't. Well I would not just stand back, but I sure as hell wouldn't kill the guy.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6746

Nehil wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

When a police sniper shoots a suspect in the head to keep him from drawing a knife across a 14 year old's throat, it's justified. If a man was in the process of raping a member of your family you would stand back and do nothing?
I don't think is justified. Call me crazy but I don't. Well I would not just stand back, but I sure as hell wouldn't kill the guy.
I find it strange to place the life of a man willing to slit the throat of a young child over the life of that young child. What if it came down to either killing him or letting him continue? A homicidal maniac that will without a doubt murder you, go back to raping your family member, and then kill her as well...given the choice would you still refuse to kill?

Last edited by FeloniousMonk (2006-01-31 14:43:26)

Kocrachon
+0|6672

Nehil wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Its not justified because a Police for SWAT officer is suppose to either A) Shoot the Gun out of hte hand or B) Incompacitate (not kill) The target. Swat  deploys 2 snipers from diffrent angles, giving at least one of them a chance to get a non-lethal or semi-lethal (50/50 chance to live).
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6750|Omaha, Nebraska

Marconius wrote:

The sniping habits in several of the videos plus the angle of the camera is quite the same...there was only one shot that seemed to be taken through the actual scope which was moderately different.  As for Vasili, you proved my point.  He was used for propoganda, and it doesn't matter if Juba is one guy or one hundred snipers...they are still wounding soldiers which causes a flurry of action from the rest of the squad.  As was pointed out above, it's not really as much about killing, as it's a tactic used to drop the morale of the enemy and make it clear that they aren't safe.

The war is Unjust because there was no hard fact or evidence to back it up.  You can't just go into a country and remove someone from power because you personally don't like him.  That's the work of a Hegemon, not a president of the country.  If Saddam had outwardly threatened the US, then sure, I'd have backed military action.  But Bush just glossed over bin Laden and started melding the terms 9/11, Iraq, Saddam, bin Laden, WMDs, and terrorism together to make it feel like it was all Iraq's fault and they were a clear and present danger.  Kind of sickening that so many people support a war based on nothing but lies.

"Removing Saddam...because he is evil," is automatically a HUGE fault.  It delineates that We are good and He is evil, and that is purely a subjective and moral-based OPINION.  "He is a threat [instead of evil] because of points A, B, and C, which have been proven here, here, and here" is what should've happened.  You need proof, not assumptions for something that puts both the lives of our soldiers and the lives of their people on the line.  Don't be so callous and apologetic for not understanding that.
I am 100% with you on this one. Good post...

Last edited by splixx (2006-01-31 15:35:35)

s()mt!ngWong
+1|6704
I would send an order to my commander for a scan spot or ask for uav, then i would order my squad to attack  that juba snipers location with tank whorin, jet bombing, chopper spawn raping, bunny hopping, dolphin diving, noob nading, c4 tossing, and ending it with an artillery strike .
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6699
I bet if it was a video of americans soldiers killing terrorists or people from middle eastern countries people wouldnt complain.

But any idea on the Juba t-shirt and hat combo?
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6769|MA, USA

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I bet if it was a video of americans soldiers killing terrorists or people from middle eastern countries people wouldnt complain.

Anyone notice how this guy is the source of so many ignorant comments?  Well, it gets better

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"
And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I also hate then as well but in some of the countries they got those sexy seductive princess type girls you just wanna bang so thats alright
The fucking closes you get will be raping your mum or jerking off under the computer table.
What do i have against chinks?

1. Canada my country its called CANADA not China so many of the damn fucking disease infested fucks running around tons of them they breed like rabbits chinese writing all over the place think they own the place.

2. So many of them hard to get jobs.

3. Spreading diseases not to mention they are dirty and very disgusting and ugly.
This from http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11037&p=1

Others may have forgotten that you are a racist, but I haven't.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Berserk Vampire seems to be an asshole in most people's eyes here,but at least he stays cool about this video and doesn't get angry patriot on your ass like some of the others.

Can't you people just watch this juba video without taking position?
Or the people who whine about that it's so brutal and horrible - don't look at it.
Sure,it's a terrorist propaganda video,but I'm just a neutral spectator....
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6699

whittsend wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Anyone notice how this guy is the source of so many ignorant comments?  Well, it gets better

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"
And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?

The fucking closes you get will be raping your mum or jerking off under the computer table.
What do i have against chinks?

1. Canada my country its called CANADA not China so many of the damn fucking disease infested fucks running around tons of them they breed like rabbits chinese writing all over the place think they own the place.

2. So many of them hard to get jobs.

3. Spreading diseases not to mention they are dirty and very disgusting and ugly.
This from http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11037&p=1

Others may have forgotten that you are a racist, but I haven't.
You guys must be dumber then i thought if you take me 100% serious all the time most of the time i'm not being serious or as mean/hateful as you think im really a nice guy.

I love all of you just put the cheese burger down and will be friends.
Schutzengel
+0|6673

Kocrachon wrote:

Nehil wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Its not justified because a Police for SWAT officer is suppose to either A) Shoot the Gun out of hte hand or B) Incompacitate (not kill) The target. Swat  deploys 2 snipers from diffrent angles, giving at least one of them a chance to get a non-lethal or semi-lethal (50/50 chance to live).
OMFG!!!

you have no friggin clue if lethal force is used it is used. rarely is there a chance for less than lethal action if it has come to a SWAT sniper "Removing" a threat. injuring a suspect who has come to the point of warranting the use of deadly force only makes them more dangerous to themselves and those around him... i have been with a LE Agency for 4 years now and have yet to see what you are describing even thought about being taught, actually just the opposite they teach use to use disabling agents (Tear Gas etc.. ) or less than lethal force as often as possible but if you have to escalate to lethal force it is to be used quickly and with the point of neutralizing the threat completely.

BTW it is a fake ... i have seen at least one of these video clips in another and the third guy who was shot in the intro is a US Army Medic who not only survived but later had to treat the bass turd who shot him

http://emilitary.org/article.php?aid=4314

part of the original video ...   http://gojackarmy.castpost.com/156.html

these assholes take pot shots every day it wouldnt take long to pretend to make up a "Super Sniper" video

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard