Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6774|California, US
Last night i went over the 100,000 point mark with playing 461 hours. was happy i made it pass that mark under 500 hours.
_mag00n_
+2|6663
holy planewhore batman! Good job. Got any vids of  you in action? Are you coming from flight sims?
Stun_Gun
+102|6774|California, US
hey! i like my plane lol no i havent took any video yet but was thinking i should some time.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6759|Brixham, UK
Where's your screenshot where you forgot to turn your leethax off?

Good job I should hit 100 000 in a couple of years.
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

Stun_Gun wrote:

Last night i went over the 100,000 point mark with playing 461 hours. was happy i made it pass that mark under 500 hours.
whaha then I really suck cause I have 54000 points and have played about 470 hours
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

RDMC wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

whaha then I really suck cause I have 54000 points and have played about 470 hours
But I dont use to much vehicles though..congrats on your 100.000 points anyhow forgot to put that in
OntwijkDit
+0|6664

RDMC wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

You don't really suck.. every plane newb that can fly a little can get that much.. but it takes skill to own without lame tools like planes/tank whores..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

OntwijkDit wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

You don't really suck.. every plane newb that can fly a little can get that much.. but it takes skill to own without lame tools like planes/tank whores..
you ppl are ANOYYING
if ya want a fukin INF only game go play fucking counterstrike
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6693
Ummm no one cares. Go make a difference in the REAL world. Get over yourself already...
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

Hyper wrote:

OntwijkDit wrote:

RDMC wrote:

you ppl are ANOYYING
why ur saying i'm annoying..i'm laughing at my stats...>.<
OntwijkDit
+0|6664

Hyper wrote:

OntwijkDit wrote:

RDMC wrote:

you ppl are ANOYYING
Nah counterstrike wasnt that good. and you stupid moron. look at the word "whore" i dont care if you go grab a tank and shoot some people. but i hate it if you kill teammates to grab a tank when it comes back. and do the same again if you die. tahts a whore.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Cyberwolf wrote:

Ummm no one cares. Go make a difference in the REAL world. Get over yourself already...
Roger That.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Nobody really cares.
Roger That.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672
GJ man im going to try to achivie that i doubt it will happen though
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Congrats dude, you gotta have challenges. Mine at the moment is to be promoted to First Sergeant before 200 hours. It'll be tough, but I reckon it's possible.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Stun_Gun
+102|6774|California, US

usmarine2005 wrote:

Cyberwolf wrote:

Roger That.
to tell you what im really doing is training to become a firefighter, starting volunteer fire fighter to get experience. so before you really know who i am dont go judging and say i need to do soemthing in the real world.
this topic was to talk about how far i got... if you dont care dont read and post stupid comments like "we dont care"
Nicodemus.....J3
+3|6682

Cyberwolf wrote:

Says the guy with about the same number of hours.  I know a lot of firefighters and time is something they have a lot of.  Good job.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6740|Finland
Omg.. Why this all people are calling some one to noob when he/she is good with some vehicle. Stun_gun is using plance much but so what? There's also enemy planes which can drop him and there's no advantage when he's in plane (of course enemy team can be full of REAL noobs, but that's happening with any vehicles). So if only infantry people are good players why there's then vehicles in game and why most of us is using them? Seriously. Stun_Gun is good with plane so let him use it and stop call him noob. Go to some server with him and shoot him down and call him then noob or something but not before that. And when you look at my stats you can see that I'm using chopper much and too many is calling me choppe WHORE which I am not. I'm just using it much and I can say that I'm pretty good with it but I'm still not WHORE. And because this is already too much offtopic I must say congrats for Stun_Gun, nice SPM
Stun_Gun
+102|6774|California, US

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Roger That.
to tell you what im really doing is training to become a firefighter, starting volunteer fire fighter to get experience. so before you really know who i am dont go judging and say i need to do soemthing in the real world.
this topic was to talk about how far i got... if you dont care dont read and post stupid comments like "we dont care"
Good for you do you want a fucking oreo?

Nobody is questioning your real-life accomplishments or employment... why are you so defensive? Why do you have this need to impress?

The reason I don't care is because if everyone posted their little achievements this forum would be spammed to shit with e-peen myspace me-generation vomit.

Hence, nobody cares.
im being defensive because he is saying i need to go do something in the "real world" which i am showing that i am. im not sitting playing bf2 all day like the top people are.
in no way am i trying to impress you i was just glad that i got 100k before 500 hours thats all i was trying to say.

i dont see why all you guys flame everys post. if you dont care dont post anything
Mr.kodak
+-1|6671

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Nobody really cares.
If you think no1 cares maybe you dont care. Some people think that is a good achievement, I took 1 look at ur stats and i laughed i noticed 93 000 points 660 hrs... I think your jelous... Compared to this guy which i think is a really nice acheivment of 100 000 in 400 hrs.. If you really dont care DONT POST U DUM FUCK. Obviously u do care if you are going to post no1 cares u fucking retard.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
I bet I'll just reach 50,000 at 480 hours. xD
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i got 32000 for 250 hours

edited for spelling

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-01-31 22:24:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard