SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

bofh999 wrote:

ife gotten the feeling that the statsissues arent the result of an normal problem
its seems to be an attack
zomg the internets is under attack
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway

SgtSlauther wrote:

bofh999 wrote:

ife gotten the feeling that the statsissues arent the result of an normal problem
its seems to be an attack
zomg the internets is under attack
Maybe a pissed of 4 star general who have been reset mailed EA a virus...

Last edited by Babb Master Flash (2007-07-10 22:12:23)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
This update-thingy is weird...

Played four rounds yesterday and all rounds were counted for. Even at SF! Two rounds on Night Flight and two rounds on Devil's Perth. My hours were recorded according to US Seals & MECSF ribbons, but no movement on medal hours.

Last edited by Babb Master Flash (2007-07-10 22:15:43)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
the stats system is still screwed. i havent got any points since friday.
TURNA
+0|6156
I guess it was succesfully hacked once again
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
I'm getting sick and tired of this nonsense...

Played on "Addicted2games ghost town IO" and my first round out of 7 was recorded. I have started to write my score after each round so I know how many points I gained. This time I got 16 out of 290.

CRAP!!!!!!!!
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6523|Little blue planet, milky way
Hundreds and hundreds of people have not yet gotten their stats. Myself included.

EA claims that ALL backlogs have been applied, and that ANY missing stats are "currently being processed" (check their forum) and are only experiencing the "normal" processing delay.

General consensus is that EA HAS lost all the stats since jun 14th. And that any and ALL play on ranked servers untill the next update arrives may not be recorded (Seems pretty random who gets stats, who doesn't and when. So does the number of points and awards). So if you're one of the lucky ones, dont bother to post "this server works".... If you HAVEN'T gotten you points that last couple of days, you may not get them, and there's no guarantee that a server that works for ONE player will work for another.

So if you're a ranked server owner, I'd get in touch with my provider and go "say what ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" and ask for my money back for the last month.

Stats just suck.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6339|Too late for you to know...

RaiD wrote:

seriously though ...

Does anyone else notice this, our stats are updating for for global rank, kit, weapon, commander ect, it updates ..

just not personal stats for ribbons, medals & time ect I been noticing this for a bit now, The games that I have been playing wont update but sure as shit the global stats DO update and keep updating ..
Same here.  My stats started updating and all seemed fine.  Then I noticed that there's one thing that isn't updating - Time spent in armies won't record to the medals of the armies.  I've played Rebel and my Rebel Ribbon is recording BUT the Medal isn't.  If I get a WIN on MEC SF it records it and updates my MEC SF medal BUT BUT BUT it says I haven't played MEC SF for even one second more than the last update.

Basically EA is still mid having the stats recorded error fixed and either it's not working for some or it's partially working.
FathomsDown
+19|6651|England
Mine seems to be working sometimes but not at other times.

Today I got my Spetz ribbon... or didn't. Have a look at my profile.
I also got MECSF and SEAL round scores of over 120 and neither of them have updated, nor have my repair points but the global score and times do seem to have updated.

Wierd.
Dersmikner
+147|6498|Texas
I haven't gotten a single point in several weeks. I got 20 at one point, and I don't even recall having a round that poor, unless I came in at the end or something.

I'm pretty sure all my points are gone.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway

FathomsDown wrote:

Mine seems to be working sometimes but not at other times.

Today I got my Spetz ribbon... or didn't. Have a look at my profile.
I also got MECSF and SEAL round scores of over 120 and neither of them have updated, nor have my repair points but the global score and times do seem to have updated.

Wierd.
They do have this SF problem. Neither grappling hooks, zip-line or gas grenades are counting. Neither is army time, but that includes vanilla as well. (got expert zip-line 3(!) times...)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Bought SF during the stats outage and it took days til a game registered stats that I played SF so I could get unlocks. And I still get awarded basic SF medals again and again.

Activision FTW
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
fabiator14
+7|6151|Normandy - France
EA wrote me that if servers got a crash, all stats are lost.
So, I've lost a lot of points.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

Playing on the EU server, has been updating correctly for almost 2 weeks now.
Pacman
+0|6264|UK
Mine arnt, ive only got 16points in the past month
EA - u owe me points!
bofh999
+1|6598
no the stats aren't updateting random by user.
its depends on the server. some server do update (mostly vehicle servers) many or the most doesnt (spec forces,.. inftry only ,..)

Ive think its an attack because of this. if its an normal database problem no stats get recorded. so the main questions is why some servers work. some servers never had a problem and many servers still have

i dont know in which way data form an ranked server will be sent. i also dont know in which way authentication work but im shure about 3 things:
1. fo every unhackable auth. system youll find a hacker who will beat it
2. ea has many "friend"
3. there could be many reasons or possilbe interrest for shoot down the statssystem

if its simple an update or code problem the prolems would start on day 1 after the latest patch
and they would simple release a new patch. im sure that would be the fastest aplied patch in history of bf2 lol

if its an onetime data foult at ea datastorage there would be 2 ways: no stats will berecorded, or only a time range is deleted but new data will be aplied but this isnt the case

if theyve changed only internal some server code and this fault is because of this... they have backups (i guess and hope so lol)

another thing was. 3 months ago i saw i had problems with the bestround/army (like best spec op, best pilot ,..) in special forces. onyl this everything else worked fine...

now the same problem got global for many other parts of the stats including the points
also point updateting now didnt update other things like badges or ribbons

just the symptoms we know make it more likely its any form of attack / hack (it would not be a hack by rules its an attack)

..... just what i think

PS: sorry for my horrbile english,.. it will be never better i think :-)
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6138
played 7 rounds today...first only recorded...Ofc its fixed

NOT!<hailzordz teh Boratz>
R.Squirrel
+0|6134
Well i played on one sever tonight, EAF's clan server which i know the stats come through as it has been reset. The first round didnt come through but the 3 after that came through ! So wtf is going on. I could understand if none were coming through or all were, but half and half is ridiculous !
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6650|Keyboard

bofh999 wrote:

no the stats aren't updateting random by user.
its depends on the server. some server do update (mostly vehicle servers) many or the most doesnt (spec forces,.. inftry only ,..)

Ive think its an attack because of this. if its an normal database problem no stats get recorded. so the main questions is why some servers work. some servers never had a problem and many servers still have

i dont know in which way data form an ranked server will be sent. i also dont know in which way authentication work but im shure about 3 things:
1. fo every unhackable auth. system youll find a hacker who will beat it
2. ea has many "friend"
3. there could be many reasons or possilbe interrest for shoot down the statssystem

if its simple an update or code problem the prolems would start on day 1 after the latest patch
and they would simple release a new patch. im sure that would be the fastest aplied patch in history of bf2 lol

if its an onetime data foult at ea datastorage there would be 2 ways: no stats will berecorded, or only a time range is deleted but new data will be aplied but this isnt the case

if theyve changed only internal some server code and this fault is because of this... they have backups (i guess and hope so lol)

another thing was. 3 months ago i saw i had problems with the bestround/army (like best spec op, best pilot ,..) in special forces. onyl this everything else worked fine...

now the same problem got global for many other parts of the stats including the points
also point updateting now didnt update other things like badges or ribbons

just the symptoms we know make it more likely its any form of attack / hack (it would not be a hack by rules its an attack)

..... just what i think

PS: sorry for my horrbile english,.. it will be never better i think :-)
This guy knows too much, maybe he stole our points

Last edited by Yaocelotl (2007-07-12 15:46:29)

ohbeone
+2|6134
If you're sick of this stats issue and of EA not giving any info to us of what's going on, go to this article on digg.com and digg it.  It might be the only way for our voice to be heard.  over a million digg.com users.  It's the rumor mill.  Might even get into the news if we scream loud enough.

http://digg.com/pc_games/Battlefield_2_stats_system_broken_EA_still_taking_money

I apologize if this breaks any forum rules.  I'm just trying to get the word out so we can get EA off their butts to either fix the problem or at least tell us the truth of what is going on.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6174|Sydney | ♥

Well Mine is working, heres strait of BF2 Player
Last Battle (GMT)    Jul 12, 2007 12:06 pm   
Stats Date (GMT)    Jul 12, 2007 11:44 pm

And also...

I got the Valorous Unit Ribon and it has shown up in my stats
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
bofh999
+1|6598
UPDATE:
First, some people think EA must have a real big datawarehouse for this system... lol not neccesary some good secured servers would be enough
lets say you have really 3500 active server with really 64 players and they need 15 min each round
so youll have 15000 player updates each minute or 248 each sekond
in sql no big deal also a 2 mbit line should be enough for the datastream itself (only giving data away for xml feed ,.. needs more capacity but this data you can mirror to external servers and thats why its possible updates takes a while)

so the data occured in their internal system (if theyve splitted it)

One more thing to not understand why it take such a long time

By the way. The First infantry Only Servers ife found with point updates is the TV2 Servers (but they update every time the map reloads)
1 Thing is interresting. after each round you got an wating for connection message when the map ends (ok) but it takes 5 times longer than normal. (i dont know if this have something to do with the issue)

but real thing is. only normal points get counted. no score for commanders, no time for commanders
not in the overal score not in the command score section

@Yaocelotl
yes ife all the points and for 15 million dollars ill give them back har har
just everyone 50 bucks or so and all will work

who would pay ? *lol*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard