Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6416|Melbourne, Australia
They seem to work in Australia. I mean sure some guys down at the pub are always going to call them pigs but thats because they're looking for someone to lash out at, drinking their sorrows away as they are. If there was a real problem with them here (and I can only speak for Australia) then they'd certainly be in the media a lot more.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

They have a tough job and don't need to be egged on by a bunch of pizza faces who think they can change the world by hanging out in Food Lion parking lots.
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
don't hate em but you still have to know what are YOUR rights but still remember don't be a gung ho and resist. remeber they are probably just as scared as you are.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
I hate them.

Instance #1: Every car, and I mean every car - does 45mph down a 30mph road here. It is a very busy road and when I say everyone, I mean everyone does at least 45. Should you go at 30? No way, you are a danger to yourself by going that slow. So we do 45 too, keeping up with the traffic, no more, no less. We get pulled over;

Instance #2: The motorway. No offence, but a woman could do 100mph down and the police wouldn't blink. But when we're in the car, 3 young males, keeping up with the traffic at around 72-73mph and not 70mph, we get pulled over;

Instance #3: They are there to enforce the rules when they don't follow it themselves. No indicating, stopping at pedestrian crossing even when people are walking across them - and they aren't chasing someone or getting to a crime scene. All they are doing is "patrolling" the area.

This is why I hate them. And I always will.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6438|Brisbane, Australia
hahaha....my cousin is a cop....lives across the road from a park were me and my mates ride motorbikes, of course it not allowed....yeah but you know...he is on my payrole ahahahahaha. Leaves 4 hour windows open for us.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Because they fail to protect and serve. Every traffic stop is a mindfuck of how they can get you out of a car to search it. THe first question; do you know why I stopped you? That s a fat opening to admit to something he may have missed. So thats the dealeo.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
Cops are great. The only people that hate them are Chavs, Gypsies and Crims. Both of who are fucking dicks who deserve shit.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Oh, here is a list of new civil penalties in my state. Just a few.

Driving on a suspended or revoked permit - Civil penalty
$750.00
+ the court cost & fines

Reckless driving - Civil penalty $1,050.00 + the court cost
& fines

DUI - 1st offence - Civil penalty $2,250.00 + the court
cost & fines

Failure to give proper signal - Civil penalty $1,050.00 +
the court cost & fines

Leaving the scene of an accident - Civil penalty $3,000.00
+ the court cost & fines

Note: If your an out of state person driving through and get pulled, the civil penalty doesn't apply to you.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I have friends and family in the British Police force here in the UK. They are like us, normal (in most cases!) people. They buy dodgy dvds, they speed around in their civvy cars like us. Hell they even shit like us. Theres no need to fear them in anyway unless you are a criminal, or just got no confidence about you. There are idiots that abuse them because thats whats happened for years and always will, its the rebel in all of us. And lets face it, we've all called them 'pigs' at some point in our lives. Good post man.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
So Mason you hate the police because your like to drive illegally... Please explain how that works. The only offence I can give you a break on is "Failure to give proper signal - Civil penalty $1,050.00 +
the court cost & fines " but even then i dont know the circumstances so you could easily be in the wrong.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Vilham wrote:

So Mason you hate the police because your like to drive illegally... Please explain how that works. The only offence I can give you a break on is "Failure to give proper signal - Civil penalty $1,050.00 +
the court cost & fines " but even then i dont know the circumstances so you could easily be in the wrong.
Its nothing personal against a police officer. I know a few. THey know I don't like the way they do things. Its not a problem.

Police work has gone from protect and serve to a business. That is how it is in the states.

The only thing that makes me smile is the fact that i make more than them. They get perks, like the freedom to act like an asshole to everyone.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Parker wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You know, it's funny...every time I've had a run in with an officer, I've treated him/her with dignity and respect, and I've understood that they're just doing their job...and I have yet to get a single ticket/violation/warning.

I'm telling you, 99% of them are good.  If you treat them well, they'll treat you well.
this is the truth.

i have ran from police and gotten beaten when they took me down.
i have also cooperated with the police, and have had no issue....even when they pull up my record, if i am just straight up with them, its all good.

if a cop is being "mean" to you, chances are you just need to listen to what they are telling you to do.
Are you a brother from the hood? I know for a fact ALL cops beat on innocent black men.

No racism at all intended.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6441|A drop house

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Police work has gone from protect and serve to a business. That is how it is in the states.
QFT.
JG1567JG
+110|6589|United States of America

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

$750.00
+ the court cost & fines

& fines

cost & fines

the court cost & fines

+ the court cost & fines

Note: If your an out of state person driving through and get pulled, the civil penalty doesn't apply to you.
I heard something about this on the news.  Those are some tough punishments Except the DUI one.  I find it funny that they will charge you the same thing for a Reckless Driving ticket and Failure to signal
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

JG1567JG wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

$750.00
+ the court cost & fines

& fines

cost & fines

the court cost & fines

+ the court cost & fines

I heard something about this on the news.  Those are some tough punishments Except the DUI one.  I find it funny that they will charge you the same thing for a Reckless Driving ticket and Failure to signal
VA has the harshest DUI laws in the states. That 1,050 is on top of an already crazy fine.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Vilham wrote:

Cops are great. The only people that hate them are Chavs, Gypsies and Crims. Both of who are fucking dicks who deserve shit.
Are you kidding me, Chavs love the cops. That way nobody can do anything to them no matter how fucking annoying they are, if some chav was throwing stones and i went and beat the shit out of him/them, i'd get done for it. They know that.

They know the police don't do anything about them throwing stones or w/e, because they have that fucked up "kids will be kids" attitude.

Lose Lose situation. Fuck the police, if i ever go on a murdering rampage killing chavs i'd blame them.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
It's like any other group of people. Some are good and some are bad.

It happens that the majority where I live are bad, Popping people's Footballs and snapping golf clubs. But hey if that's how they get their kicks who are we to stand up to them.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK

jord wrote:

It happens that the majority where I live are bad, Popping people's Footballs and snapping golf clubs. But hey if that's how they get their kicks who are we to stand up to them.
Where abouts do you live jord?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

Mekstizzle wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Are you kidding me, Chavs love the cops. That way nobody can do anything to them no matter how fucking annoying they are, if some chav was throwing stones and i went and beat the shit out of him/them, i'd get done for it. They know that.

They know the police don't do anything about them throwing stones or w/e, because they have that fucked up "kids will be kids" attitude.

Lose Lose situation. Fuck the police, if i ever go on a murdering rampage killing chavs i'd blame them.
Wtf is a chav?
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Milk.org wrote:

jord wrote:

Where abouts do you live jord?
Lancashire, Blackburn.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon

daddyofdeath wrote:

Parker wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You know, it's funny...every time I've had a run in with an officer, I've treated him/her with dignity and respect, and I've understood that they're just doing their job...and I have yet to get a single ticket/violation/warning.

I'm telling you, 99% of them are good.  If you treat them well, they'll treat you well.
this is the truth.

i have ran from police and gotten beaten when they took me down.
i have also cooperated with the police, and have had no issue....even when they pull up my record, if i am just straight up with them, its all good.

if a cop is being "mean" to you, chances are you just need to listen to what they are telling you to do.
Are you a brother from the hood? I know for a fact ALL cops beat on innocent black men.

No racism at all intended.
lol, no man, im a little white dude that liked to mouth off to the cops when they tried to tell me that narcotics distribution is illegal.

good times.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
Nope i don't hate the police.

I only been fined once for speeding and another car incident i was fined for,so ok maybe two lol.

I remember in my younger years,alot of schools were signed up for ID parades in the uk,£30 for upto and hours work.And if it went over a hour you got £40.
In reality they have always been helpful,and they have a tough job to do.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6725|Doncaster, England
The police can kiss my arse.

They go for the easy option, and yes, I have been on the receiving end.

There may be a few that care and do the job right, but I've never seen them.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6425|Canuckistan
Fucking hate em. Damn them cops for looking out for me and defending my right to safety! DAMN THEM ALL !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard