elite3444
The other kid
+24|6637|USA
i have HL2 Deathmatch that came with CSS can i do insurgency on that?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

should work fine

EDIT: I only have CS:S, deathmatch & lost coast installed and it works like a charm

Last edited by max (2007-07-10 17:19:43)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6637|USA
where could i download it and is it free
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6531|Amherst, MA
http://www.insurgencymod.net/downloads

Havent played a minute of BF2 since it came out..
max
Vela Incident

download here

yes it's free
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6637|USA
i hit to download the Beta on fileplanet (Full Installer) is that what u did
max
Vela Incident

I actually downloaded it from HL2files here. You will also need the newest patchhere

EDIT: whoops wrong link

Last edited by max (2007-07-10 17:24:49)

elite3444
The other kid
+24|6637|USA
do i download the beta or what? i downloaded on insmod.net and i did the beta full on USA by Filefront
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Download the full version, then install that's it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

elite3444 wrote:

i have HL2 Deathmatch that came with CSS can i do insurgency on that?
I'm pretty sure you actually need HL2 -- You'll also have to be on steam so you can download the HL2 SDK (which it uses as well)
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6432
if you have:

HL2
HL2EP1
CSS
DoDS

or any other source game i have forgotten then you can download the SDKbase and install INS

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard