(s9)Luckystrike
+1|6786
This was the first time i had played against someone using the wall glitch at karkand... I never thought it would be soo annoying and maybe im lucky that it took this long for it to effect me.. It was so obvious the hotel was the only flag left and the fuckin hax was 45-0 or some bullshit like that and of course using a support gun so he could re ammo...

Damn shame when glitches like this are exposed
*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6746|Phoenix Arizona
makes ya sick that pervs use exploits to gain points
cocoasdad
+0|6786
I saw a guy on my team doing the same trick on Wake Island.

I took some screen shots but they are not clearly showing the "glitch" so I won't post the losers name.

I checked his stats after I had quit playing and the guy just plain sucks, not kinda sucks or a few low numbers, I mean his stats blow.

Just goes to show that the only way some people can even score is to cheat.
asbad
+19|6765|Ireland
Question:

If you record a video OR take a screenshot of the player taking advantage of the glitch and send it to EA or who ever governs Bf2, will they take action????

e.g reset the persons stats.
Icleos
+101|6786

asbad wrote:

Question:

If you record a video OR take a screenshot of the player taking advantage of the glitch and send it to EA or who ever governs Bf2, will they take action????

I wouldn't bet money on it...  But you'll never know if you don't try.

Last edited by Icleos (2006-01-31 12:05:29)

asbad
+19|6765|Ireland

Icleos wrote:

asbad wrote:

Question:

I wouldn't bet money on it...  But you'll never know if you don't try.
cheers, i dont know if i would be bothered to trouble myself about someone taking advantage of the glitch but if i saw a true hacker, then it would be my pleasure to try
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6793|Mark it zero.
i dont think they would do anything with a screenshot because you can easily edit things in photoshop.
Icleos
+101|6786

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i dont think they would do anything with a screenshot because you can easily edit things in photoshop.
And if I was really devoted I could edit a video...  So where do you draw the line?
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6705|Ontario, Canada
I think they WILL do something. I reported a clan that was cheating and submitted screenshots and EA emailed me back to ask what server, the date and times.  I assume they wouldn't ask if they didn't plan on doing something...besides...I see posts now that say EA is resetting stats.

'bout time too. And I say quit your whining... they're not gonna reset your stats unless they know you're cheating. If you got reset, you had it comin'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard