AlienWrath2121
+7|6353|Behind you with a large rifle

propyl wrote:

yeah you are correct, i googled caponte10 and sure enough, 4th link was to a game hack site forum. I saw just a snippet of what he said in the search result as it would not let me enter the forum without an account.

Caught on streaming server - 1:17pm
QUOTE(caponte10 @ Jun 25 2007, 12:37 AM). So does that mean that even when it says on the MSX Security web site that is 100% undetected you can still get ...
www.msxsecurity.com/csh/Caught-streamin … 0&st=0 - 88k - Cached -
That's why you click on the "Cached" link:

caponte10 wrote:

So does that mean that even when it says on the MSX Security web site that is 100% undetected you can still get caught by using the hack like CHAMZ or CROSSHAIR or DISTANCE, MINIMAP, ETC...? Can you still get caught using the MIST10c?
Anyone wanna take a guess what hacks he's using based on that comment?
signa
~~~~~
+50|6769|Michigan, USA

HTHTucoTheRat wrote:

Ooops...Almost forgot one last thing.  Signa, please feel free to visit http://www.hthclan.com/smf/index.php?board=7.0 and add your tags to our server.  From the sounds of it, you play the game the way it's supposed to be played and we would welcome you and you clan to join us on The Chicken Shack.
ahh, cool.
propyl
+11|6740

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

propyl wrote:

yeah you are correct, i googled caponte10 and sure enough, 4th link was to a game hack site forum. I saw just a snippet of what he said in the search result as it would not let me enter the forum without an account.

Caught on streaming server - 1:17pm
QUOTE(caponte10 @ Jun 25 2007, 12:37 AM). So does that mean that even when it says on the MSX Security web site that is 100% undetected you can still get ...
www.msxsecurity.com/csh/Caught-streamin … 0&st=0 - 88k - Cached -
That's why you click on the "Cached" link:

caponte10 wrote:

So does that mean that even when it says on the MSX Security web site that is 100% undetected you can still get caught by using the hack like CHAMZ or CROSSHAIR or DISTANCE, MINIMAP, ETC...? Can you still get caught using the MIST10c?
Anyone wanna take a guess what hacks he's using based on that comment?
nice! i didnt even think of that. good score man.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6343
Go ahead and keep looking on this junk for hacking and how they did it, your name will be added to a list of hackers, even if you just looked and didn't hack. If u look  15% will hack after fininding it. That's too many little cheats. Babies, keep cheating 25 years and under, you won't live to see another day, lol you'll be 175 years old before ya know it, and then u where a cheat on a simple game cause you could? To Catch A Pretetor dittle little kids cause u can????? Eat Shit and die. Cheats are really pissing me off!!!!
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx

=)HA(=FemaleDriver wrote:

Go ahead and keep looking on this junk for hacking and how they did it, your name will be added to a list of hackers, even if you just looked and didn't hack. If u look  15% will hack after fininding it. That's too many little cheats. Babies, keep cheating 25 years and under, you won't live to see another day, lol you'll be 175 years old before ya know it, and then u where a cheat on a simple game cause you could? To Catch A Pretetor dittle little kids cause u can????? Eat Shit and die. Cheats are really pissing me off!!!!
Wow... get a life?
propyl
+11|6740

which brings me to my next lesson kids.. Crack is a very dangerous drug.
sjohn58
+-1|6604
ESU Kubra Dam, they say no punish, for a accidental TK.
Well =ESU= HOL0CAU$T, I hit him once with a tank, while he was at the flag.
There was no red or blue name; I was going over to the next flag,
I shot at the building, and did not see him there; he came over the air after
I said I was sorry, and ask if I was stupid, to say sorry, then I was punish
by him. I played this server for almost 10 months now, the Admins are getting,
more and more rude. The server is crashing a lot any more.
I am done with ESU servers
AlienWrath2121
+7|6353|Behind you with a large rifle

Go ahead and keep looking on this junk for hacking and how they did it, your name will be added to a list of hackers, even if you just looked and didn't hack.
First off, before you can use a threat like putting someone on a list... people have to actually give a crap you make a list, and since you just add any old name to it, apparently it's not a list worth anything.  Since your list doesnt mean crap, no one cares if their name's on it.  Second, your 15%... if you're going to make up a percentage, why 15%?  Why not something with a little more dramatic effect like 40, or 50, or even 80...  Regardless, I'm 100% sure I'm done reading crap posts like that.
bEAv3D
+24|6734|Fayettenam, NC USA

you're right....  just don't forget to add your name to the list too since you read this thread.

shhhh... we talk about cheaters in here.....  you don't have a lot of friends do you?
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

I fail to see why P&K servers are so bad anyways. I mean, it's just a way to play the game. Does it really matter if someone has like 200000000 knife kills? I just shows that they like to play with the knife, that they find it more fun to stab people than shoot them. People may call it stat padding, but that's what this entire game is about in essence.
I dont know if I've ever said this, but I agree with you about that.
There's a first time for everything.
captainacton
+4|6604
Well had a fun map this afternoon it was on TV-43 HIGHWAY TAMPA good little server from norway but got spoiled by an idiot called
MARVINJMO who decided to camp up in MEC uncap and hide in the building on the right with the curved roof. he proceeded to hide in the walls and shoot at everything that moved he was anti tank but was being supplied aswell i said it was as lame as hell and got kicked for saying the word hell?? what can you do when even the god dam admin are cheeting twats?? wish i could get his stats wiped but being as he has admin rights it makes it a bit hard ,try the map out for yourself,its amazing how brazen the german cheet is abnout it :-9
      bye for now  The Captain
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6606|Area 51
report it to TV2? I do believe its was a TV2 server right?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6569|stalker.
182|dunc
+4|6321|manchester UK
Lame server admins on THE MIDLAND MERCENARIES......So i knifed an admin and am owning with the 101(not hard)----must be a hacker.
"fuck off hacker" kicked and banned for 'excessive teamkilling'.
Does anyone know if these assholes have a website?
I usually cant be bothered but this time im going to complain
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6784|Reality
24/7 Dragon Valley [n00b] 74.53.113.83:16569

Admin (typical.noob) demonstrating commander hack to friend on the carrier. And being a racist redneck.
This is part of conversation between hacking friends while demonstrating car drops.

https://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6427/screen006sm4.th.png

This is kicking someone calling him on it:

https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8472/screen007ow3.th.png

This is kicking me after telling him I fraps'ed the whole thing

https://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3765/screen008qe6.th.png

Last edited by Stubbee (2007-07-14 08:37:37)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6520|Somewhere else

Stubbee, report that racist piece of shit.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6244|Out for donutz!

Mr.Warner wrote:

Hello all, I have a rant!!!

=Karkand Factory is an uncap base  (no it is not, there is no little ghost busters sigh on the flag)
     =Don't Tank Whore (what dose that mean, really.  If I get shot by a guy in a tank I spawn AT, or somewhere else)
     =Don't abuse admins (I think this means don't shoot them)
     =Can't drive to plane / helicopter (am I to float through the air to get to the plane, If I could do that....)
     =Admins get first dibs on vehicles (OOH I am an admin, I get the armored personal carrier and you don't)
Sorry if I am pointing this out again, but all these are against EA/Dice ROE and can get their ranked server revoked, or atleast mess with them a little. Heh
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6244|Out for donutz!

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Stubbee, report that racist piece of shit.
Yes, I would..At least get his stats cleared... :-( to be him.
DSRTurtle
+56|6726

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

Mr.Warner wrote:

Hello all, I have a rant!!!

=Karkand Factory is an uncap base  (no it is not, there is no little ghost busters sigh on the flag)
     =Don't Tank Whore (what dose that mean, really.  If I get shot by a guy in a tank I spawn AT, or somewhere else)
     =Don't abuse admins (I think this means don't shoot them)
     =Can't drive to plane / helicopter (am I to float through the air to get to the plane, If I could do that....)
     =Admins get first dibs on vehicles (OOH I am an admin, I get the armored personal carrier and you don't)
Sorry if I am pointing this out again, but all these are against EA/Dice ROE and can get their ranked server revoked, or atleast mess with them a little. Heh
The only rule that isn't against the ROE is the can't drive to plane/helo.
The only questionable one is don't abuse admins. If it means don't shoot them, then it is against the ROE.  If means verbally abusing them, no it's not.

All the others are against the ROE.
jingone
+0|6169
Lame servers..... the Lamest has to be "hookers and beer".  The admins kick anyone who kills them.  They pad their stats by with selective kicks (anyone who's better then them).  And every time someone became commander on the opposing team, they were kicked, prolonging the game for the ADmins side, enabling them to get more kills, heals, etc... Definatly my vote for most Lame Server.
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx
There's actually a server out there with "Stat Padders" in the server name. I mean, wtf. I went in (wake) and everyone was on the airfield trying to get AA kills. I jump in the cobra and try to tk everyone, but FF is off. So, I'm kicked immediately for not padding with all the homos. You can find it in the server list somewhere, like I did. Someone needs to report everyone there. Or not, since it doesn't really matter.
ogre1949
+0|6292
Have been kickec twiced now for arty in vicinity of uncap,mostly in ghosttown,gunship or commander at the helipad,but not inside the red circle/slash.In my military days that was called a target of oppertunity or a decapitation strike.Both times the othe guys whined about it
[DK]130978
+3|6266|somewhere in Denmark
i play often on arse servers and i did a lot crazy stuff and never been kicked or banned,so unless you were a real  "arse hole" i dont know why,cause usually the admins are great guys on that server
bob-brainiac
+6|6753|belgium
hi.
today i was playing on ARSE server. I got kicked they did not like how i was playing ?????.
so i rejoin and asked what i did wrong, instead of giving me an answer they banned me ???????
it was fun playing their and i did not bunny-hop (hate it) or use a cheat (hate it even more), or did anything wrong so i am here to ask what the hell i did wrong so that they kicked and banned me. maybe here i will get a mature answer. 
find I stupid that you get kicked and/or banned for no reason.
so for the arse admins i would like to get an answer.

bob-brainiac
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6204|UK
i got banned twice from that server before, 1st time no reason, a long time later when i was unbanned i came in and baseraped to annoy them got banned again, u probably got banned because u were 2 good 4 em, or because they r the kind who h8 snipers and cry when they get sniped

i am only presuming u could have been sniping since ur fav kit is sniper btw

Last edited by Safinar (2007-07-20 09:03:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard